Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

popopops universal replayer

just wondering if anyone is using this

i downloaded this the other day but can't seem to get it working as in i can't seem to transfer my hand historys from where they are stored on my computer or from pt3.

does anyone have any experience in this or is there another replayer that would work with fulltilt

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

ok i have found out how to transfer the files but there is nothing there where they are supposed to be in my computer,

do they transfer directly from there to pt3 ?
    and if they do where does pt3 store them ?
    does pt3 use an online storage base prostuge sql or something ?
    and if it does how do i transfer them back to my computer or the universal replayer?

so many questions
    so confused

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

thanks for the help guys
      i don't know what iwould have done without ye

ps.
      i got it sorted

Comment

i was just about to help u,when i seen u got sorted
        (only messing dont know what u are on about)

Comment

here it is

it takes your hand history directly from your hh folder in your computer and replays your tournament or session for you ay a later date

you can slow it down or speed it up or pause to see and analize your decision making.

it is fairly easy to set up and iam stupid when it comes to computers and i figured it out. but iam using pt3 and my hh folder is empty everything goes straight from there to pt3. now i got some of the files transfered but not all of them actually iam missing the last 6 mths even though they are in pt3 and these are the ones i want to review the most

Comment

if full tilt is anything like stars you can request particular tournament hand histories and they get sent to your email.
            im not a PT3 user but surely they store the HH somewhere in there program files after they take them from tilt?
            and yes universal replayer is the nuts, everyone should have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Iron View Post
              if full tilt is anything like stars you can request particular tournament hand histories and they get sent to your email.
              im not a PT3 user but surely they store the HH somewhere in there program files after they take them from tilt?
              Full Tilt HH is still in beta so not everyone (but nearly everyone) has access to it yet.

@8b..

What's the advantage over the re-player in PT3?
              May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                Full Tilt HH is still in beta so not everyone (but nearly everyone) has access to it yet.

@8b..

What's the advantage over the re-player in PT3?
                the replayer in pt3 only replays one hand at a time you select the hand and it replays it

the universal replayer replays the whole tournie and has the hands marked that you won/lost or were involved in. you get to see the tournie in real time and get a better feel for table dynamics and such and you can see if you adjusted your play accordingly

only got this set up last night and watched a tournie i went deep in 8mths ago you really get to see where you lost chips and where you should have played more or less hands .

Comment

do you use hem and does the universal replayer take them from hem?
                  my problem is it only took some of the files from pt3 and iam missing the last 6 mths which is what iam lookig for

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post
                    the replayer in pt3 only replays one hand at a time you select the hand and it replays it

the universal replayer replays the whole tournie and has the hands marked that you won/lost or were involved in. you get to see the tournie in real time and get a better feel for table dynamics and such and you can see if you adjusted your play accordingly

only got this set up last night and watched a tournie i went deep in 8mths ago you really get to see where you lost chips and where you should have played more or less hands .
                    You can replay full tournaments in PT3. Just click the tournament ID and the hands appear at the bottom of the screen. Click the date/time tab and make sure the earliest hand is at the bottom. Click the earliest hand and then click the play button on the right. Its a tiny button btw, and your full tourney will play with huds and everything included. Anyway the main trick is to just sort by date/time

I use universal replayer too, looks awesome but is abit awkward to import hands

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
                      You can replay full tournaments in PT3. Just click the tournament ID and the hands appear at the bottom of the screen. Click the date/time tab and make sure the earliest hand is at the bottom. Click the earliest hand and then click the play button on the right. Its a tiny button btw, and your full tourney will play with huds and everything included. Anyway the main trick is to just sort by date/time

hadn't seen that before i used to replay them one by one

i think the universal replayer should automatically import them as you play not to ssure about this as i only set it up last night and didn't play any poker yet to see if it imported the hh

Comment

I dont use hem either, maybe its bad that i dont use either of them. Ive tried both but i think they give you false ideas in tournaments. Im sure its essential for cash where the blinds are not increasing and theres no money bubbles etc.

i found i got the best out of universal replayer watching other peoples hand histories and letting other ppl watch mine, asking questions and that. so if u a handhistory or 2 of something i ft'd or went deep in give me an aul pm that it might jus help u like it helped me.
                        Last edited by Laois Hammer; 23-03-10, 14:16.

Comment

Originally posted by nuxxx View Post
                          how do you import them,i just drag the txt file over the table and your in

Comment

how do you import them,i just drag the txt file over the table and your in
                            copy paste job, must try out that drag technique!

Comment

Working...
                            X