No announcement yet.

NFL Fantasy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok am open to listening for a trade, i'm willing to give up running back Thomas Jones and wide receiver Davone Bess for a one running back.

Jones has already rushed for 122 yrds and one reception of 5 yrds, is getting equal carries of the ball at Kansas, beside Charles. Also their schedule doesnt look the hardest with likes of Oakland x2, St. Louis, Seattle, Buffalo and Jacksonville still to play.

Bess has 55 yrds so far and last year was thier 'go to' guy, with marshall around this year he isnt that guy but is capable of throwing in a couple of big number games in there somewhere and isn't a bad one to have on the bench.

Anyone interested, am more than happy to wait till after round 3 games if that's an issue.
    ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Whoops forget about this.
      Trades are not quite what I'm looking for...although that may change after tonight!

Comment

Thank fook Dollar Nightmares has Wallace on the bench, has 21 points for 1st half alone

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
          Thank fook Dollar Nightmares has Wallace on the bench, has 21 points for 1st half alone
          you watching the Giants game? they are beating up on Johnson pretty hard. Granted he does have 1TD though

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            you watching the Giants game? they are beating up on Johnson pretty hard. Granted he does have 1TD though
            Nah watchin Hawks Saints on Sky, cracking game. Not great start to season fot CJ tho

Comment

Is this where the NFL chat is?

It looks like whoever has the ball last in the Saints game will win.

Comment

His numbers seem to have picked up there second half, he owning again?

Comment

His numbers seem to have picked up there second half, he owning again?
                  yeah pretty much just ran over everybody - so goot

Comment

Big finish to saints falcons here

Comment

Took u49..please miss FG

Edit - Looks nasty

Edit 2- Maybe not lol
                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Well Bubble, how do ya think ur fixed against me at the mo'? Peterson came up big for me, San Fran defense is killing me every week.
                        ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

BOOM! Atlanta coin-toss expert does the biz

Comment

It's pretty mad how Show us your TD's didn't have 1 player playing for the early games. That sets up an interesting dynamic.

Similar but less extreme match up between myself and Funky Freaks. 19 points behind but have my 3 WR, RB and TE still to play. It's going be a close match-up.

Comment

After 1stgames i'm up 91 to 41 in FF

Comment

Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                Well Bubble, how do ya think ur fixed against me at the mo'? Peterson came up big for me, San Fran defense is killing me every week.
                                it will depend on one thing - Peyton manning needs to deliver. If he does I think Ill win if he doesnt you will

Comment

Horrible kick for the win there, falcons another shot

Comment

After 1stgames i'm up 91 to 41 in FF
                                    I'll trade u Pittsburgh defense for San Franciscos. Presume you will agree to that

Comment

I'll trade u Pittsburgh defense for San Franciscos. Presume you will agree to that
                                      Done deal

Comment

YESsssssssssssssss!

Who dat? Who dat? Who dat? Eh it's the Falcons biaaaaatches

Comment

it will depend on one thing - Peyton manning needs to deliver. If he does I think Ill win if he doesnt you will
                                          Bubble wtf, thats cheating using a Raider to gain points! Is that allowed? As if guarding against Manning isn't bad enough, Zach Miller decides to start catchin TDs

Comment

Playing with just 1RB ... oops

Comment

Getttin close now between me and Bubble, just need Green to have a 200+ yard game with 3 TDs and Driver to catch for 150+ yards and 3 TDs and i should sneak it

Comment

Getttin close now between me and Bubble, just need Green to have a 200+ yard game with 3 TDs and Driver to catch for 150+ yards and 3 TDs and i should sneak it
                                                I dont want to jinx it but il be sick if I lose this one

Comment

Picking up Austin Collie through free agency =

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                    Playing with just 1RB ... oops
                                                    You will be very sick if it costs you. Its going to be very close I think. I'm all out and done for 80.10, you have 62.30 with Matt Forte facing the Packers D. I think it will be very close.
                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Looks like my bench is going to have a record day, 90 so far and Cutler still to play should total around 115 sitting on their backsides. Main team should rack up about the same so hasn't cost me thankfully. Must be the first time ever where I have no players playing in the 6 o'clock games, odd the way it worked out.

Comment

Looking for a stud WR and am willing to give up two players so if you have an Andre Johnson, Anquin Boldin, Miles Austin, Randy Moss or someone of that calibre and fancy two from LT, BJax, Nanee or Hester let me know and we could do some bidness.

Comment

Need tp build up as big a lead as possible on Eagle before the 9 0'clock games, where he has Rivers and Gates against Arizona

Comment

In a weird spot as I have Jennings and Finley who have both delivered TDs...but my opponent has Rodgers which rather offset their effectiveness.

Titans delivering on defence though, good FA acquisition this week.

Comment

Up against Keller and LT. Lucky TO is having a monster game for me. Currently leading by .08 lol

Comment

Hmmmn, 60 points ahead but he has 4 players to come in 2 night games. I am favourite to take it down but you never know.

Comment

24 points down with my 2 running backs to play tonight. I think there is a mistake for the chargers D score as they conceded 10 not 4. Won't be happy if I lose by less than 3 lol

Comment

Need tp build up as big a lead as possible on Eagle before the 9 0'clock games, where he has Rivers and Gates against Arizona
                                                                    What a sweet day for those two
                                                                    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                      What a sweet day for those two
                                                                      Fair play, they're performing every week for ya. It was bitter sweet for me as i backed them -8 in a double with Baltimore +2.5, so wasn't overly disappointed. Doesn't matter anyway Olsen is gonna catch for 100 yrds and 3 TDs . Invested a fair chunk of my profit in Bradshaw under 80 rushing yrds at 5-6. Chicago have been awesome against the run....... so far. Would u like this bet?

Comment

Fair play, they're performing every week for ya. It was bitter sweet for me as i backed them -8 in a double with Baltimore +2.5, so wasn't overly disappointed. Doesn't matter anyway Olsen is gonna catch for 100 yrds and 3 TDs . Invested a fair chunk of my profit in Bradshaw under 80 rushing yrds at 5-6. Chicago have been awesome against the run....... so far. Would u like this bet?
                                                                        Well I'm an hour late but I'd love it right now and I would have thought it was a very good bet beforehand too even though Bradshaw is the type that can break free and get big yardage anytime.

Comment

Willing to do trades with Chris Cooley, Marion Barber, Beanie wells, Mike Tolbert, Malcom Floyd and Greg Jennings.
                                                                          Don't need a WR or a TE. Any other position and combo I'm willing to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                            Willing to do trades with Chris Cooley, Marion Barber, Beanie wells, Mike Tolbert, Malcom Floyd and Greg Jennings.
                                                                            Don't need a WR or a TE. Any other position and combo I'm willing to consider.
                                                                            Would you be interested in swapping Floyd for Bess from Miami and Morgan from San Fran?

Comment

Would you be interested in swapping Floyd for Bess from Miami and Morgan from San Fran?
                                                                              Sorry, said I don't need any WR
                                                                              You could easily get better players through FA in anyway.

Comment

Sorry, said I don't need any WR
                                                                                You could easily get better players through FA in anyway.
                                                                                Yeah but i'd like floyd

Comment

Nicks scored huge for me.
                                                                                  Brining in the bears D was an inspired decision, 18 points. My 2nd biggest score.

Comment

Yeah but i'd like floyd
                                                                                    Yeah, I don't think I will be trading him anytime soon

Comment

(of course I benched him this week seeing as the Raiders had the 2nd best Pass D in the league)
                                                                                      This is along side my benching Brandon Lloyd makes it a pretty high scoring bench. No idea how I am winning.

Comment

(of course I benched him this week seeing as the Raiders had the 2nd best Pass D in the league)
                                                                                        This is along side my benching Brandon Lloyd makes it a pretty high scoring bench. No idea how I am winning.
                                                                                        Damn u, i was dying to get him on my team, no one can stop Chargers thru' the air.

Also i majorly suck at Fantasy Football, gonna put this season down to experience.

Comment

Wow raiders massive play

Comment

wow how did I pip you??

major mistake by me not starting Eli considering the texans have the worst pass rush in the league

BUT

Eagles D came up massive despite conceeding 24 points
                                                                                            Miles Austin solid as ever
                                                                                            Crabtree finally produces what he is capable of

ship the 4-1

Comment

Is it down for anyone else?

Comment

Is it down for anyone else?
                                                                                                Ya and crackin up

Comment

Well it's back but still to update

Comment

Well it's back but still to update
                                                                                                    Like seriously whats goin on, bets are down and i cant even follow the fantasy league. Philly have some dilemma on their hands now, with the Qb situation, one thing for sure they both wont be there next year. Cleveland, Carolina and Minnesota will be very keen on the odd man out i presume

Comment

Was gonna put Kolb in but at last minute decided to stick with McNabb

I need CJ2K to hit 30 points tonight for me to win my match this week, that ain't gonna happen.

Also, Eagles looking pretty good. They should have a quarter back off duel to the death (no way Vick would lose that )

Comment

Meh, WR, which are the strong point of my team, didn't perform.
                                                                                                        wp EE.

Comment

Meh, WR, which are the strong point of my team, didn't perform.
                                                                                                          wp EE.
                                                                                                          Just seen that now. You were badly let down by the WRs alright. I was sick that I left both of Roy E. Williams and Calvin Johnson but having seen what your guys done and the fact that the reason I didn't play Johnson was because I fancied Bowe who had a great day means I can't complain.

I mean to think you got less than 10 points from Lloyd, Nicks and Floyd is sick. I notice you have Greg Jennings on the bench too who had a big day but I'd have had him there too facing Miami who were 5th against the pass before the weekend iirc.

Comment

Well it looks like my unbeaten start to the season is over. Hadron Colliders only need Steve Smith to get 15 yards in the second half to beat me and with Funky's Freaks and Show us your TDs both looking certain to win its gonna make that division very tight. Funkymonk will join me at the top with Juan Pablo just one game back.

Comment

I won, I won, I won, I won, I won a game , not that i'm anyway excited

Comment

What a mad day. I have lost my matchup and Show us your tds had a chance to join me at the top and possibly take the no.1 seed for the playoffs that start next week. But low and behold he loses to the worst team he could possibly lose to in Funky's Freaks.

I'm going to be the no.1 seed, the Real McCoys are going to be the no.2 seeds. Ocho Quatro will be no.3 seeds and then I don't know which of Show us you Tds and Funky's Freaks will be no.4 seeds.

Its a pity that three of the four best teams ended up in one division as one of those two is going to lose out and not make the playoffs which start next week.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                  What a mad day. I have lost my matchup and Show us your tds had a chance to join me at the top and possibly take the no.1 seed for the playoffs that start next week. But low and behold he loses to the worst team he could possibly lose to in Funky's Freaks.

I'm going to be the no.1 seed, the Real McCoys are going to be the no.2 seeds. Ocho Quatro will be no.3 seeds and then I don't know which of Show us you Tds and Funky's Freaks will be no.4 seeds.

Its a pity that three of the four best teams ended up in one division as one of those two is going to lose out and not make the playoffs which start next week.
                                                                                                                  I think it was the one good week I had in the last 8!! Apologies

Comment

going to be pretty rough on either myself or Show us your tds missing out when we are actually 3rd ranked team overall

Comment

I knew 2 weeks ago I'd already made the play offs so I'v been experimenting with tactics such as playing with no defense

Comment

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                                                                        going to be pretty rough on either myself or Show us your tds missing out when we are actually 3rd ranked team overall
                                                                                                                        You are through, think its decided on head to head and you beat me twice afair. WP sir. Pretty unhappy that 10-4 doesn't even get me a wild card spot!

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                                                                                          You are through, think its decided on head to head and you beat me twice afair. WP sir. Pretty unhappy that 10-4 doesn't even get me a wild card spot!
                                                                                                                          its pretty nasty alright that you dont go through. top 3 teams all in the one group

i thought i needed to pick up points tonight to get there on points difference but ill take your word on the head to head

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X