NFL Fantasy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL Fantasy League

Just wondering if there is any interest in a NFL fantasy league. $20 per entry, max entrants 16 per league.
    'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
    Just wondering if there is any interest in a NFL fantasy league. $20 per entry, max entrants 16 per league.
    inski obv

Comment

count me in
      You got to have a lot of balls, to play golf the way I do!

Comment

Only 3 of us so far, need more to get this going, I've told a few others about it. They might join up. 12 or more would be great.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

I'll give it a bash aswell

Comment

Only 3 of us so far, need more to get this going, I've told a few others about it. They might join up. 12 or more would be great.
            Howdy dude TO from boards.ie I will get in on this also

Comment

Welcome TO, great to have you here.

Comment

add me too

Comment

chalk me up please
                  ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

Im sure lloyd and cooker would be up for it too.

Comment

Originally posted by TO View Post
                      Howdy dude TO from boards.ie I will get in on this also
                      Welcome T.O. Yours is the second best show on VHI after Ochocinco's Ultimate Catch tbh

Count me in for this

Comment

7 so far, 12 would be ideal I think. Anyways its filling up nicely.

Comment

Ya, I shall donate

Comment

Yep.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Starvin Marvin
                              Enzo Scifo
                              Juan Pablo
                              Jack Burton
                              Trippie
                              TO
                              ghostface ste
                              Tony 3004
                              Bubbleking
                              eagle eye

Thats the list so far 10 of us. I'll give it until the end of August with the odd bump to see if anybody else is interested. Two more would be ideal imo.

Comment

I'll play...

Comment

I'm gonna suck at this but sure why not.

Comment

Sweet thats 12 so we will leave it at that. I've no problem setting up another one if there are others interested.

I think 12 is good because it means you can have a 6 man bench and there will still be players available if injuries build up.

Comment

Ok folks, DannyDiamond has kindly agreed to be the escrow for this. The details for transfers are below.

You can transfer to any of the following accounts:

Boyles :- 1ForU2ForMe. Boyles acc in euros. (email address needed, state if you want to transfer on Boyles and i'll pm you).
                                      Pokerstars :- Diamondgeeza (location Waterford)
                                      Fulltilt :- Jackitton

I'd ask anyone who's transferring to just post in the thread regarding which site you sent the money to and from what username( pm if preferred) and i'll thank the post to confirm.

As soon as Danny thanks the post I will send you the code.

Comment

Ok folks, DannyDiamond has kindly agreed to be the escrow for this. The details for transfers are below.

You can transfer to any of the following accounts:

Boyles :- 1ForU2ForMe. Boyles acc in euros. (email address needed, state if you want to transfer on Boyles and i'll pm you).
                                        Pokerstars :- Diamondgeeza (location Waterford)
                                        Fulltilt :- Jackitton

I'd ask anyone who's transferring to just post in the thread regarding which site you sent the money to and from what username( pm if preferred) and i'll thank the post to confirm.

As soon as Danny thanks the post I will send you the code.
                                        Done on stars..

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                          Done on stars..
                                          pm sent.

Comment

Shipped on Full Tilt from User Name Neenan

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                              Shipped on Full Tilt from User Name Neenan
                                              Pm sent.

Comment

Shipped on pokerstars - stebar81, i look forward to being shit at this

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                  Received.
                                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Pm sent.

Comment

4 paid up so far.

EnzoScifo
                                                      BrianN
                                                      ghostface ste
                                                      eagle eye

Enzo has still to join up to the league but I'm sure he will soon. If you are having any problems Enzo, contact me by pm and I will help you out.

It would be great if we could get everybody paid and signed up in the next two weeks and then we can have a discussion about when to set up a draft and even have a pratice draft for those who have not done it before.

If you have any questions regarding the draft or anything else you can pm me or post here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Comment

count me out . decided my knowledge of NFL gives me 0 chance of winning . ton of other leagues aswell

Comment

Tony, pm sent. Let me know what you think after reading it.

Comment

gwan shur . i may aswell. looks handy enough . thanks

shipped on stars . (irishguy2)

Comment

5 paid up so far.

EnzoScifo
                                                              BrianN
                                                              ghostface ste
                                                              eagle eye
                                                              Tony3004

Comment

Enzo has still to join up to the league but I'm sure he will soon. If you are having any problems Enzo, contact me by pm and I will help you out.

It would be great if we could get everybody paid and signed up in the next two weeks and then we can have a discussion about when to set up a draft and even have a pratice draft for those who have not done it before.

If you have any questions regarding the draft or anything else you can pm me or post here and I'll do my best to answer them.
                                                                Draft! Practise draft? Ah, i've just gone on for the 3rd time and cant even get a team with both passwords (pm sent) , god help me when this starts but looking forward to achieving 2nd last

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                  Draft! Practise draft? Ah, i've just gone on for the 3rd time and cant even get a team with both passwords (pm sent) , god help me when this starts but looking forward to achieving 2nd last
                                                                  Pm sent to you just now.

To all the other guys. It would be nice if we could get everybody paid up and in. The preseason is on so its not long until kickoff, need to have everybody in soon so we can agree on a draft date and time. Also if we get it done soon we can have a practice draft for those who have not done one before. In fact the sooner its done the more practice drafts I can arrange.

Comment

Shipped from Y2JP

Comment

Whoops, forget about this.
                                                                      Quick question, is this the sort of thing that will needly to update your team weekly and such like?

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                                        Whoops, forget about this.
                                                                        Quick question, is this the sort of thing that will needly to update your team weekly and such like?
                                                                        Well during the bye weeks you have to keep an eye on it, and for injuries but usually the players you pick the first week you stick with for most games.

Comment

Ah excellent. Money transferred on stars. Cooker3 is the username.

Comment

eagle eye i wanna transfer through boyles, pm me whenever your on, thanks
                                                                            ''Any change is resisted because bureaucrats have a vested interest in the chaos in which they exist.'' - Richard Nixon

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                                                              eagle eye i wanna transfer through boyles, pm me whenever your on, thanks
                                                                              PM sent JB.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Just sent that there now danny

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Originally posted by JackBurton View Post
                                                                                  Just sent that there now danny
                                                                                  Received!

Comment

#42
                                                                                    8 paid up so far.

EnzoScifo
                                                                                    BrianN
                                                                                    ghostface ste
                                                                                    eagle eye
                                                                                    Tony3004
                                                                                    Juan Pablo
                                                                                    Cooker3
                                                                                    JackBurton

I'm gonna fire off pms to the remaining guys and then we can talk about options and a date for the draft.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Going to be a noob question but how does one transfer money to those accounts. Can someone give me a quick run down on how to do it and I will get my €20 in asap.

Cheers

TO

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Going to be a noob question but how does one transfer money to those accounts. Can someone give me a quick run down on how to do it and I will get my €20 in asap.

Cheers

TO
                                                                                        I sent you a pm just there TO.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          funds shipped to danny on stars from LOLAMERICA

Comment

#46
                                                                                            I'm going to have to pull out. I can't make the transfer. Tried on Poker stars but it wouldn't take my card for some daft reason.

Any way to transfer funds without using poker websites?

Comment

#47
                                                                                              I'm going to have to pull out. I can't make the transfer. Tried on Poker stars but it wouldn't take my card for some daft reason.

Any way to transfer funds without using poker websites?
                                                                                              Moneybookers any use?

If not I'll sort out something for you.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                funds shipped to danny on stars from LOLAMERICA
                                                                                                I got that BK but you shipped €20 instead of $20 so I just shipped you back $4!

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  TO pulled out, he isn't into the whole poker thing so he pulled out. So one spot open for anybody thats interested.

So far 9 paid up

EnzoScifo
                                                                                                  BrianN
                                                                                                  ghostface ste
                                                                                                  eagle eye
                                                                                                  Tony3004
                                                                                                  Juan Pablo
                                                                                                  Cooker3
                                                                                                  JackBurton
                                                                                                  Bubbleking

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    I occasionally watch NFL but have'nt a clue about Fantasy League is gonna work but in true degen form I'll take the 10th spot(provided some1 with a genuine interest doesnt want it).

I'm away but will ship Mon/tues provided no1 else wants the spot, ok EE?

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Any idea when the draft will be?

Away this weekend.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                                                                        Any idea when the draft will be?

Away this weekend.
                                                                                                        I can't set it up until everybody is in. I think we should talk about here as soon as everybody is paid up.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          ill take one if you are short but give it to Aya first as he was here first
                                                                                                          Last edited by Funkymonk; 20-08-10, 00:50.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                                                            ill take one if you are short but give it to Aya first as he was here first
                                                                                                            It's yours by all means I was just partaking so it went ahead for the lads.

Well that and I'm a dirty degenerate gambler

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Are we going for a ten team or a twelve team league EE? Had my draft for my main league the other night, very interesting dynamic this year with so few 300+ touch RBs available, 4 out of the 12 first picks are non RBs on average this year. The days of RB RB RB in the first 3 picks are long gone. The draft centre on ESPN is a great resource for anyone looking for cheatsheets, depth charts etc.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Juan Pablo View Post
                                                                                                                Are we going for a ten team or a twelve team league EE? Had my draft for my main league the other night, very interesting dynamic this year with so few 300+ touch RBs available, 4 out of the 12 first picks are non RBs on average this year. The days of RB RB RB in the first 3 picks are long gone. The draft centre on ESPN is a great resource for anyone looking for cheatsheets, depth charts etc.
                                                                                                                12 man league. Yeah there is loads of help for noobs and the day of the RB being the be all and end all is long gone.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  ill send funds this evening then if im in

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    I'll def need a practice draft for this. How many Mulligans do we get?

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      I'll def need a practice draft for this. How many Mulligans do we get?
                                                                                                                      you can sign up for random fantasy drafts that start every 2/3 mins. Iv done 2 already and have lolbad teams

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
                                                                                                                        ill send funds this evening then if im in
                                                                                                                        You are in, Aya said to let you in ahead of him.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X