Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6/5 with Bet Victor
    Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
    I like this heat - some proper music innit.
    None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
      11/10 with powers.
      6/5 with BetVictor

Comment

Ul Tony
        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
          i plan on doing my stones backing RC to go at evens
          Maybe an interesting spot i was looking at. Bookies have Luke/Rough Copy as faves for bottom 2 so Sam/Nick to be announced safe. If indeed it is announced in 'no particular order' then Nicholas @ 11/4 as opposed to Sam @ 10/11 might be worth a spin. Was thinking the producers might also give the Sam fans a little to worry about by not announcing her first either way just so it doesn't look done and dusted. If you want to sub Nicholas for Luke, it's 4/1 but the same theory is true. Thoughts?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by westlife View Post
              Think the value now lies in the without market. Luke at 2/1 with a savor on RC at 5/1.... McD looks like a guy who reached his voting potential a few weeks ago...... Bad performance last week and is bringing nothing extra to the table!
              He hasn't been bottom two once though which shows he's had a large and very loyal fanbase even when he's been average. Think he's a much better singer than Luke/RC. Obv zero chance of a decent future career but that doesn't really matter on these shows.
              Profit before people.

Comment

i plan on doing my stones backing RC to go at evens
                so at 6/5 i guess this is stonking value in your eyes...and worth a bet presumably??

if so great. i'll avail.

Comment

presuming that the bottom 2 actually go to the judges vote, they have to be bottom two!

I think Nicole is the sway vote here, she loves RC (but also does nicholas - who would she pick with luke? )

If it goes public vote then, id guess RC go

Yeh - ill be punting them saturday
                  GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

Comment

presuming that the bottom 2 actually go to the judges vote, they have to be bottom two!

I think Nicole is the sway vote here, she loves RC (but also does nicholas - who would she pick with luke? )

If it goes public vote then, id guess RC go

Yeh - ill be punting them saturday
                        Seemingly Luke's mother tweeted that there's no sing off this week, so if might be a straight public vote which would lean towards RC going.

I'm not so sure that RC would go if it was a bottom 2 with them and Luke/Nicholas. Biggest reason being that the other judges won't want Louis to have 2 acts in the final.

Another reason is that a group in the final definitely adds another dynamic to the live show. Also, if people vote based on race, then with Tamera gone, they are the only black artists left so they should get the majority of that vote.

Nicholas has all the young voters, the OAPs, the Scottish, the teeny boppers and more so he might escape and see a Luke v RC vote. If the producers want to make sure it's an even final, then they can make it happen so that it's a Luke v Nicholas bottom 2 to get 1 each from 3 of the mentors in the final. I wouldn't quite do my bollox on a RC elimination tbh.

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 05-12-13, 13:58.

Comment

Just doing my preview and trying to hold off until i find out for sure if there's a sing off, or no sing off this week. Seems like they haven't made their minds up yet (or more to the point, changed their minds twice ) and might pull off the same stunt they did in Series 7 where they only introduced a sing off on the Sunday night so they could get rid of Mary Black and put Cher into the final despite Mary receiving fewer votes.

Song choices for this week are pretty poor all around imo, i'd be sweating a little if i was Semibluff because i think the producers are funking for a Luke exit

Sam Bailey: If I Were A Boy & Candle In The Wind

Rough Copy: Survivor & Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

Luke Friend: Best Thing I Never Had & Something About The Way You Look Tonight

Nicholas McDonald: Halo & Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

Comment

Luke Friend ‏@LukeFriendMusic 1h
                              Hi #friendies they have decided to keep that its the bottom two this weekend and not 1 with fewest votes SO Please #Voteluke to keep me in X

Comment

Jesus he deserves to go for #friendies alone.

I'm keeping it simple this weekend, Luke+RC bottom two combo at 13/10. Think it's fairly nailed on.

Nick's songs will really suit him, should be safe as houses.
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

@ Semibluff

You can get 2/1 on Rough Copy to go with Skybet/Betfred/Bwin. Still as short as 11/10 in other places. The bookies haven't really made their minds up on this one yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        5/1 Rough Copy to go. The fix is on.
                                        Markets basically saying they'll be bottom 2 but survive. They're 7.2(and still drifting) on betfair to be eliminated but are still odds on for bottom 2.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                            Yeah, that's weird with Nic's betting too - the betting is he won't be in bottom two, but he's still second fav to go
                                            First signs of proper suspicious betting patterns in this series.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

RC have actually shortened for bottom two overnight but drifted further to be eliminated. I mean look at this graph, it's like someone knows for sure that the judges won't send them home under any circumstances. Looks bent as fuck.
                                              Attached Files
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

agree it looks bent as fk. Like the final weekend of the Airtricity league!!
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

So its time to follow money?
                                                  Is that what we're saying?
                                                  Backed RC to be elim at 6/5 early last week.
                                                  should i just be accepting that as a loser now and take the 5/6
                                                  Luke to go?

Comment

I guess if money ever speaks this will be one of them surely given the way thibgs are panning out??

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what the plot is for tonight. Backed RC and Luke bottom two combo which is a good bit shorter now so looking good imo.

I can just see them doing something controversial to get media interest, my guess is Louis having the deciding vote and "shockingly" sending Luke home.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

I haven't been watching it this year but how did that Luke chap get this far? I'd fart out a better tune.

Comment

Comment

They were still 8/1 after they both sung in that sing-off, and they were hopeless. Definitely worth a tenner imo

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 08-12-13, 21:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                They were still 8/1 after they both sung in that sing-off, and they were hopeless. Definitely worth a tenner imo

Luke was 1.04 (1/25) on betfair to go. So bizarre.
                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                  Luke was 1.04 (1/25) on betfair to go. So bizarre.
                                                                  Somebody 'in the know' feeding some false information to offset the prices and making a fortune imo.

Comment

Somebody 'in the know' feeding some false information to offset the prices and making a fortune imo.
                                                                    Heh kinda feel silly for no backing them now, meh ship the bottom two combo anyway.

WP on the 8/1
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Heh kinda feel silly for no backing them now, meh ship the bottom two combo anyway.

WP on the 8/1
                                                                      Long time rumour has it that Sharon won't be asked back next year as Simon is coming back with Cherly Cole to replace her and Nicole, and she was to told to send Luke home and was a naughty girl and didn't play by the rules hence her disappearance. Sounds plausible

Comment

Comment

Long time rumour has it that Sharon won't be asked back next year as Simon is coming back with Cherly Cole to replace her and Nicole, and she was to told to send Luke home and was a naughty girl and didn't play by the rules hence her disappearance. Sounds plausible
                                                                          Apparently at least 3 of the 4 judges for next year are set with Danni Minogue and Olly Murs joining Simon on the panel. I don't think the 4th is set yet though.

Comment

Songs for the final

Luke: We Are Young by Fun
                                                                            Sam: The Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga
                                                                            Nicholas: Candy by Robbie Williams

Repeat Songs

Luke: What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
                                                                            Sam: The Power of Love by Jennifer Rush
                                                                            Nicholas: In The Arms Of An Angel by Sarah McLachlan

Comment

Here's the video of the acts finding out their duet partners. Small bit of overacting from Nicholas when he finds out

The Final 3 find out who they'll be duetting with at this year's X Factor Final at Wembley Arena.To watch the duets, make sure you tune in to The X Factor Fi...

Song Choices below

SPOILER
                                                                              Sam + Nicole - And I Am Telling You
                                                                              Luke + Ellie - Anything Can Happen
                                                                              Nicholas + Shane - Flying Without Wings

This final is going to be a complete borefest

Comment

Nicholas best priced 9/2 all week, but out to 13/2 this morning. Not interested in anything in the market for the final though, bar maybe a sniff @ 11/4 Luke to finish 2nd. Think it's too much of a guessing game when it's down to the public voting.

Comment

Spun up a six Euro balance in boyles to about sixty quid. Considered cashing out but instead put it on again on a three bets. Ronnie O'Sullivan and Arsenal/QPR (after Port Vale and MK Dons had held up their end!) have let me down. Sam Bailey got the biggest chunk tho so fingers crossed this one cones in!

Comment

Nicholas best priced 9/2 all week, but out to 13/2 this morning. Not interested in anything in the market for the final though, bar maybe a sniff @ 11/4 Luke to finish 2nd. Think it's too much of a guessing game when it's down to the public voting.
                                                                                    yeh agree. the best singer to challenge is Luke (over Nicholas) but Nicholas should come second.

Unsure yet how public are viewing it. Sam should win, but the public might get Nicholas over the line, unlikely.

If i was getting involved in outright id be backing 1/2 + on Sam, or a little on the biggest nicholas outright, for the sweat
                                                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

X-Factor final preview

Read our comprehensive guide to entertainment betting to discover how and where to bet on tv shows, awards, politics, and more.
                                                                                      Last edited by Flushdraw; 15-12-13, 15:24.

Comment

Winners single. Good choices for both imo

If people still want to back Sam, then leave the 1/6 alone and take some 2/5 that the X-Factor Winner will be Number 1. Sam alone is 9/4, so very little difference and better off having the Nicholas safety net. Alternatively, you can take Nicholas at 7/1 for Number 1 as opposed to 9/2 FTW

Five For Fighting official music video for 'Superman (It's Not Easy)'. Click to listen to Five For Fighting on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/FiveFFSpotify?IQid...

'Dancing With The Devil... The Art Of Starting Over': https://demilovato.lnk.to/DWTDTAOSOShop: shop.demilovato.com Watch the Demi Lovato: Dancing With The De...

Comment

The prison officer for me. Decent voice, has likeability and the producers will be really funking for a Sharon win on her return.
                                                                                          And to think Abi was a shorter price to win at this stage
                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                          X