• Show
Clear All

Link to watch next race please?

Opr

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
        Confirmed. The local methadone aficionados like to use it as their base of operations. Much nicer one on Wicklow Street, always quiet and patronised solely by respectable degens.
        I took KP's advice and held court in Cassidys. Great place for the races. Should have just stood into the dame tavern. When the race started an absolute scumbag that couldnt stay still dropped a roll of cash from his pocket and some good citizen quickly jumped in and handed it back to the shocked scumbag, he couldnt comprehend why he didnt scoot with the loot. He thanked him in shock and his chief general asked him twice to give the guy the price of a bet but he didnt budge, the only time he stayed bolt still.
        Put me in bad form after a good day followed by no calamari any longer in the brew dock really teed me off so had to fill in a comment card about that point because of that. I put in such a petition verbally as well as written that i was told that the calamari has every chance of being brought back.

Comment

another disaster
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Massacred today, Our Conor to put me even

Comment

my one good day sill might pay off if arrabella boy does the business
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Up a score for the wk with a ton invested in our conor

Comment

Only thing I fancied all week, chinned by a nose.

Comment

boston angel for me here had backed since first day. if he could win, that would be super
                    airport, lol

Comment

anything worth backing in the last?
                      airport, lol

Comment

A New Story has to be my bet in this one.
                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Didn't get to see the race, what the fuck happened Chatreux?

Comment

Shit, hearing Matuhi had to be put down.

Hate it when that stuff happens.
                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

The air ambulance may as well hang on a few mins until after this retarded x country race. Will most likely be needing it again.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                A New Story has to be my bet in this one.
                                15 years old and 1 win in in last 7.5 years doesnt fill me with confidence, but sure its Cheltenham, anything could happen. GL anyway flash.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                  15 years old and 1 win in in last 7.5 years doesnt fill me with confidence, but sure its Cheltenham, anything could happen. GL anyway flash.
                                  I understand all that but he was 2nd in this last year, 3rd the year before, won it the year before that.
                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

just in the door,why was cross country delayed, just heard atr sayin jt macnameara taken away by air ambulance

Comment

Bad vibes coming from track re JT Macnamara. Wish him the best.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Disastrous Cheltenham for me so far, missed GAB's selections yesterday, only had one result, a win on HF, and that's only because I backed every horse in the race.

Funking Our Conor hard tomorrow to turn things around.
                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

fuck my life

Comment

1 Big Shu (B M Cash) 14-1
                                            2 Shakervilz (Ms K Walsh) 20-1
                                            3 Outlaw Pete (Mr Josh Halley) 6-1
                                            4 Bostons Angel (R M Power) 9-1

Comment

It's all about Day 4

Comment

Really hope J T McNamara is ok.

Comment

Small return on Boston's angel. I'm breakeven now and if our conor does the business I'm in a nice profit.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                    very small sample size but wonder if everything is ok with Nicholls stable. Dodging Bullets 2nd last yesterday, Zarkandar withered rather tamely for a horse that had everything on a plate for him, the horse in the 4 miler today drifter alarmingly beforehand (which had me wondering if he looked bad in the ring) and ran accordingly, Unioniste beaten too far out for it to be his running even if he did end up 4th at the finish.
                                                    Still no improvement with team nicholls today with sam winner running a shocker, doesn't bode well for silviniaco conti tomorrow. celestial halo a 40-1 2nd his only place so far yeah??
                                                    (tho the way im running this wk this post has prob made him a dead cert )

Comment

JT Mc Namara air lifted to regional spine unit where he was put in an induced coma and will undergo scans and X-rays soon.

Doesn't sound too healthy.

Comment

Could green up on OC for smallish four figures, but don't think I could live with myself if he ships it and I deprived myself of the biggest pay day of the year.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Total carnage for me today.
                                                          Had a few tasty multiples coming into today that dynaste put to bed.
                                                          It was all down hill from there.

Comment

Six one news tomorrow evening btw regardless of what way the ball breaks.
                                                            On a scale of 1-10 how nervous/excited are you now?

I can only imagine that I would be cacking it at this point and just wanting the race to go off so bad

Comment

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                                                              Still no improvement with team nicholls today with sam winner running a shocker, doesn't bode well for silviniaco conti tomorrow. celestial halo a 40-1 2nd his only place so far yeah??
                                                              (tho the way im running this wk this post has prob made him a dead cert )
                                                              Had two placed in the Fred Winter aswell

Comment

I am a solid 7 now as I wait to board the plane.
                                                                safe to say everyone on this thread is a solid 10 on the envy scale.
                                                                living the dream, best of luck tomorrow.

Comment

I am a solid 7 now as I wait to board the plane.
                                                                  First off I hope OC and Cooper get around safe and more importantly win by half the track
                                                                  Good Luck and as my underage coach always told. For fuck sake enjoy yerselves lads!

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                    JT Mc Namara air lifted to regional spine unit where he was put in an induced coma and will undergo scans and X-rays soon.

Doesn't sound too healthy.
                                                                    Oh thats awful. Really hope he comes out of this ok.

Comment

Behind the scenes article in The Guardian sports blog about Channel 4's coverage of Cheltenham/racing.

Comment

Best of luck GAB. Hope he romps home.

Comment

Best of luck Noel. I think you've a great chance.
                                                                          http://www.pokerireland.ie

Comment

GARRRYYYY CLARKKKEEEEEEE

Comment

Good luck Noel and all involved, he will dig me out of a massive hole if he wins, but honestly thats not the point as we have all been in holes before and got out of them, this is more as it seems half the nation has got behind him, I'm not going to give my opinion or thoughts on how things pan out but I remember as a chap being in Grangecon the evening Bobsline won the Arkle, I could not see him beaten that day and this is possibly as close as I get to believing I'm on a good thing since then. Go on Our Conor.

Good luck everybody.
                                                                              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

really hope he wins for ye noel be a well deserved if i could be half as lucky and get one half as good as him id be a happy man so what ever happens hold that head hi and proud best of luck all oh ye of course my money is on for the sweat

hisaabatt looking good for a big run tomor
                                                                                also like at fishers cross and rody in the last
                                                                                gold cup
                                                                                ruby
                                                                                Last edited by jazzyfish; 15-03-13, 01:48.

Comment

On course to a 5 figure win over the week if things go my way. Still good either..Day 2& 3have been pretty sweet for me excluding Dynaste.. A lot riding on at fishers cross. Also I you Solwhit
                                                                                  Last edited by Pat Mustard; 15-03-13, 02:17.
                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Wishing team GAB all the best, hope he gets round safely.

Only other involvement of the day is I've have Long Run and Captain Chris dutched ew in the Gold Cup, both have come in in the betting since so happy. Still think long run is the safest ew bet of the week, can't for the life of me not see him not placing.
                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

best of luck GAB! enjoy the steak,lobster and champagne!
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Easily my biggest ever bet. Lets hope he does it.

Comment

Fuck it I'm backing him again.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Edit: Note to self, this is not BBV you pleb
                                                                                            Last edited by Percy007; 15-03-13, 08:33.

Comment

OC gone from 3/1 > 7/2 on PP overnight.

Comment

The magic sign have gone 4/1 about him, they must have quite the liability on him as they've been biggest price antipost most of the year.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Best of luck GAB. Have backed Our Conor but would be cheering him on just as much anyway, live the dream!

Comment

Ground good to soft, good in places currently. Dream scenario would be for the forecaster rain to stay away until after half one and then a deluge before the Gold Cup for long run.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

McCoy on SDC

Comment

trying to back him on ladbrokes but cant understand the stupid site, it says 4.50?? is that 4 and half to 1

potential returnes 225? 50 w?
                                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                          trying to back him on ladbrokes but cant understand the stupid site, it says 4.50?? is that 4 and half to 1

4.5 includes your stake so 7/2 odds (profit of 175 on a 50 bet)

Comment

thats 7/2 msn(or 3 and a half to 1)
                                                                                                            Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

stupid site! Ill go up town instead and hunt out the best price, who usually gives the best price we have pp, boyles, ladbrokes and some other crowd i never heard of.
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

stupid site! Ill go up town instead and hunt out the best price, who usually gives the best price we have pp, boyles, ladbrokes and some other crowd i never heard of.
                                                                                                                Oddschecker.com

Comment

7/2 is best price online, you might find an Indie bookie with a longer price but I doubt it!

Comment

Comment

first race of the day,might be a enhanced price about if anyone spots anything should post it up here
                                                                                                                      Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

More of this please. Very best of luck today Noel.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Aya14 View Post
                                                                                                                          First off I hope OC and Cooper get around safe and more importantly win by half the track
                                                                                                                          Good Luck and as my underage coach always told. For fuck sake enjoy yerselves lads!
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                                          Best of luck GAB. Hope he romps home.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by rag2gar View Post
                                                                                                                          Best of luck Noel. I think you've a great chance.
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                          best of luck GAB! enjoy the steak,lobster and champagne!
                                                                                                                          Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                                          Best of luck GAB. Have backed Our Conor but would be cheering him on just as much anyway, live the dream!
                                                                                                                          all of the above + 1

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                                                                                          On course to a 5 figure win over the week if things go my way. Still good either..Day 2& 3have been pretty sweet for me excluding Dynaste.. A lot riding on at fishers cross. Also I you Solwhit
                                                                                                                          get it done sir!
                                                                                                                          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X