NFL Fantasy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funkymonk View Post
    its pretty nasty alright that you dont go through. top 3 teams all in the one group

i thought i needed to pick up points tonight to get there on points difference but ill take your word on the head to head
    Looks like I was wrong on the head to head and have luckboxed through! It should really be decided on the head to head like the real NFL, on the basis that you and eagle both beat me twice I don't deserve to be in the playoffs ahead of you, unlucky. If ever there was a group of death that was it.

Comment

i have no idea how they worked it out to be honest but seen as i managed to miss the draft in the first place you probably deserve it. crazy thing is now that the two of you go head to head in the playoff as well which means you cant even both make the final

best of luck with the playoff

Comment

Harsh that a 5-9 team got in ahead of a 10-4. Not that it makes a difference to the 6-8 Cork Cowboys! Also that the 2 statistically best teams are now going head to head in the semi finals is harsh especially on the number 1 seed.

Comment

Ah I don't mind it that much the first year of it. It gave a chance to those who were new to it.

If we have it again next year we can tweak it to have two divisions and the two best records getting into the semi-final along with the winner of each division. Its no biggie.
          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Well Show us your TDs(Juan Pablo) needs a monster game tonight from Danny Woodhead to have any chance of beating me. I'm looking good to make the final but I've seen stranger things happen before so I won't call it.

The other game is real tight and tonight is huge for them. This game could go to the wire with Sidney Rice on Monday night.

The Real McCoys(Bubbleking) is 1 point up on OchoQuatro(Cooker3). Bubbleking will be 11 up at start of tonight's game with the Patriots D but if Jennings scores it takes points off the Patriots D so this one could go anyways tonight.

One thing is for certain, if Jennings has a real good night and the Patriots D has a bad night Cooker3 will be doubly joyous because he will be ahead in his semi-final and he is a Green Bay Packers fan too.

I'm shouting for Bubbleking.

*well not really, I'm shouting for the Patriots but its kinda the same thing.
            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Patriots D came up HUGE.

ul cooker but looks like im in the final with Sydney rice still to play

ditto for Eagle eye who must be feeling very confident

Comment

hold.....

Comment

Congrats to the IPB Fantasy NFL 2010 'World Champion' Bubbleking. He won the final very convincingly it has to be said.

I've sent the details to Danny.

Hopefully people enjoyed it and we can do it again next year.

Comment

Lol wtf, how did I make the semi? I hadn't looked at since about week 12 assuming it was mathematically impossible for me to do it.

Wp BK for winning.

Kind of wish I looked at it now...

Comment

Working...
                    X