Tickets on Boyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tickets on Boyle

I had 2 tickets for the monthly monster stack 10k gtd buy in 120 euro on Boyle.
    Because the tournament is not available any more can the tickets be transferred to another live event?

almost certainly yes, megatron was the man for that around here but hes gone. not sure who the new poker room manager is /contact support they will probably sort it

Comment

thanks man.
      just talked with support. they said is not possible.
      Weird because it was possible until now...

Comment

what do you mean by the monster stack is not available?it passed by and you didnt play or something?
        did the tokens run out of date? if so then yeah youre pretty screwed

Comment

Originally posted by _warp_ View Post
          I had 2 tickets for the monthly monster stack 10k gtd buy in 120 euro on Boyle.
          Because the tournament is not available any more can the tickets be transferred to another live event?
          Hi Warp,

I'm away on holidays at the moment so won't get a confirmed answer from Boyles but best guess is they will change it for you.

There's a lot of personel changes happening a Boyles at the moment so maybe you just spoke to the wrong person.

Please pm me your name, what you won the tickets to and what you want to play.

Jp
          €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
          Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
          €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
          CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April

Comment

everything has now been sorted.

Thanks JP

Comment

Working...
            X