help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

guys my brother has a fujitsu siemens amilo. hes recently done an update on it and now cant pick up wireless internet, usually just press fn f1 to turn wireless on but just aint happening, any info would be great cheers.

Get him to check in the control panel that there are no problems there? might need a system restore if it was something caused by the update.

Comment

Originally posted by custardp1e View Post
      guys my brother has a fujitsu siemens amilo. hes recently done an update on it and now cant pick up wireless internet, usually just press fn f1 to turn wireless on but just aint happening, any info would be great cheers.
      What colour is the laptop?
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

similar thing happened to me recently after upgrading windows on laptop. In device manager under network adapters i was missing the intel wifi link. I had download something from the dell website and it started working. There was a red x beside where it says wifi link and I think it did a search to find a solution when i clicked on it.

Not same brand of laptop but problem seems similar. Hope that gets you on track to what you need do anyway.

Comment

its silver michelle. thanks ill give that a try.

Comment

you will have to go here and download the missing adapter. enter laptop serial number
            Fujitsu co-creates with customers to help them digitalize with confidence. We provide innovative IT services and digital technologies including cloud, mobile, AI and security solutions. Together with our stakeholders we contribute to the future of society.

Comment

Working...
            X