The HF name has a stigma attached to it, I need a change
            It fookin does now! New Radicals, waahaahaahaa
            Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              Can i be become 'Diamond' Joe Quimby

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
              I don't have the powerzz to change your username. I tried and you would now be Barney Gumble if it had of worked

Comment

We'll allow you to change your name to "Tub Of Cunt" Finkel, nothing else, up to you, bitch.
                Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Can you change my username from BIGBADPAT to BigBadPat

Thanks in advance

Comment

Change of Avatar request

Can Twitch please change his away from the same as Kaiser Soze?

It's so confusing

Comment

Who changed their name to Fernando Torres??

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                        Ciaran Corbett i think

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadPat View Post
                          Can you change my username from BIGBADPAT to BigBadPat

Thanks in advance
                          Thanks just noticed that it was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Lawlor View Post
                            Agreed.

Time for a new start for you methinks. Less of the messing about and such like. New name, new persona, new start

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              Agreed.

Time for a new start for you methinks. Less of the messing about and such like. New name, new persona, new start
                              Dont want my real name though Kev, could get me killed.

Comment

Dont want my real name though Kev, could get me killed.
                                Dick Lawlor?

Comment

Agreed.

Can i get mine changed to Howard Finkel since its available

SPOILER
                                  Actually can you just throw a capital C onto my current username instead. 'Crow' looks better
                                  Last edited by Crow; 08-02-11, 21:43. Reason: Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                    Dick Lawlor?
                                    lol

Comment

Requesting change of username to Howard Finkle.

Also where do I report Mod abuse?
                                      Last edited by Megatron; 11-02-11, 09:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Tevez View Post
                                        Requesting change of username.

Also where do I report Mod abuse?
                                        Tbf CC you look more like a Carlos Tevez than a Fernando Torres

Comment

Tbf CC you look more like a Carlos Tevez than a Fernando Torres
                                          Tbf I probably look like more Tevez trapped in FFL's body. FML

Comment

Would like to have my name changed to Fernando Torres plz

Comment

I would like to have mine changed to Megatron please.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Tevez View Post
                                                lol

will mention why after the name change

Comment

Actually name change to Solksjaer plz

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                    Actually name change to Solksjaer plz
                                                    no

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                      no
                                                      Torres then good Sir.

Comment

No. It'd make me 74% more likely to ban you.

Comment

Chadley imo.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                            Chadley imo.
                                                            +1

Comment

Was thinking Chadders
                                                              Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

No. It'd make me 74% more likely to ban you.
                                                                You will never make it to the top of your company with a attitude like that

Comment

Can I have Finkel back, just for an hour, hes needed to go into the bbv and abuse that satnav one please

Comment

Could I get my name changed to A_CitizenErased please? Its my name on nearly everything so would like to change it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                      Done. New avatar as well for you, but change it if you want to.
                                                                      Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                                      Could I get my name changed to A_CitizenErased please? Its my name on nearly everything so would like to change it here.
                                                                      Done.

That is both your allowed username changes for a 12 month period now as well.

Comment

Nice one.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                            Can I have my username changed back to Hitchhiker's Guide to... ? Didn't change it in the first place, suspect Denny Crane was involved!
                                                                            Done

Comment

...
                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Done. Only one change allowed every 12 months remember. You can go back to Donkathon anytime though
                                                                                Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
                                                                                Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                Ciaran Corbett i think

Lets set a precident here ffs or it will be a free for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                  Lets set a precident here ffs or it will be a free for all.
                                                                                  That didn't count as it was on the windup mostly. His new one does though.

Comment

Ah was only tongue in cheek, wanted him to bite and go back to Torres.

Comment

Can I've mine changed to Dave, haven't poked her in a while. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                        I love it,

Comment

would it be possible to put a capital D in my name please the small one looks shit?????
                                                                                          Last edited by Donk Magnet; 14-02-11, 18:33.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                            The name Dave is already taken I'm afraid.
                                                                                            Originally posted by Donk magnet View Post
                                                                                            would it be possible to put a capital D in my name please the small one looks shit?????
                                                                                            Done.

Comment

Done.[/QUOTE]

cheers mate

Comment

Your name now looks weird John you should of gotten a capital M as well.
                                                                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                  Your name now looks weird John you should of gotten a capital M as well.
                                                                                                  will do if allowed sorry for not asking in the first post

Comment

Originally posted by Donk magnet View Post
                                                                                                    will do if allowed sorry for not asking in the first post
                                                                                                    Its 12 months to change, remember Valentines Day next year to add the M

Comment

class might do 1 letter every year for the craic only 9yrs to go and im all block capitals

Comment

Changing a letter from small to caps doesn't count though really.

Comment

cool so ill have an M please bob

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                                                                            cool so ill have an M please bob
                                                                                                            How about we randomly capitalise a letter in your name every now and again John?

Comment

anythin u want kev i dont mind

Comment

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Changing a letter from small to caps doesn't count though really.
                                                                                                                  Your just making this up as you go along..

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                                                                    Your just making this up as you go along..
                                                                                                                    lol you just summed up the whole site there Enzo

Comment

lol you just summed up the whole site there Enzo
                                                                                                                      100%

Comment

Can we make it a rule that if you change your name it becomes a bannable offence to repeatedly refer to your old name as some sort of seperate entity?
                                                                                                                        I fink it would be a fair rule.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          Can we make it a rule that if you change your name it becomes a bannable offence to repeatedly refer to your old name as some sort of seperate entity?
                                                                                                                          I fink it would be a fair rule.
                                                                                                                          Howard you implement that?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X