Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giving up smoking and health change log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving up smoking and health change log.

Hi All,

Since I have moved to Berlin I have found myself smoking a lot more as the cigs here are only 5 euro for a 20 box.

I am beginning to worry about my health so I am going putting in a drastic change. From tomorrow morning I am going cold turkey, no more cigs and I am going to excercise daily to get my health to where it should be.

I just want to post here everyday to help motivate me and for advice.

Will post more tomorrow.

Cheers

Well not smoking around a new baby is usually a good motivator. That's what should drive you forward more than anything

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Well not smoking around a new baby is usually a good motivator. That's what should drive you forward more than anything
      I never did this anyway. I only smoke when I am on break from work and away from the apartment.

Its obviously one of the main reasons I would like to quit too but as of the last 2 weeks I literally feel shit health wise.

Sick of being coughy, wheezy and sick shit of wasting money on them.

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
        Hi All,

Since I have moved to Berlin I have found myself smoking a lot more as the cigs here are only 5 euro for a 20 box.

I am beginning to worry about my health so I am going putting in a drastic change. From tomorrow morning I am going cold turkey, no more cigs and I am going to excercise daily to get my health to where it should be.

I just want to post here everyday to help motivate me and for advice.

Will post more tomorrow.

Cheers
        Not one update!!!! Moarrrrrrrrr updates now!!!!
        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
        X