Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
    Do any of those VPN things still work?

On train, uk apps say can't watch listen as you abroad

Fair enough!

Rte player= can't watch cause you have a foreign phone

Fuckin Rte
    Touch VPN worked well for me when I had to use it recently. Hola unblocker was what I used use and didn't work
    airport, lol

Comment

Yer all correct lads, the gaa is a shit tip run by fellas who probably think all gay people are prodstant infiltrator's sent by the English to spread communism and soccer

Show them whose boss, disband the gaa, make all the kids play international sports and rule the world in 30 or so years when the second wave all come thru

Logical endgame et al

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        It's small town committee power struggles writ large on a national stage.

And it is...

INFURIATING
        IDK I'd be more of the opinion that it's the MBAs with their market penetration and revenue maximisation that are driving the organisation off a cliff.

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
        Yer all correct lads, the gaa is a shit tip run by fellas who probably think all gay people are prodstant infiltrator's sent by the English to spread communism and soccer

Show them whose boss, disband the gaa, make all the kids play international sports and rule the world in 30 or so years when the second wave all come thru

Logical endgame et al
        International sports are all so shite though.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
          IDK I'd be more of the opinion that it's the MBAs with their market penetration and revenue maximisation that are driving the organisation off a cliff.

International sports are all so shite though.
          Shhusshhh quiet you, hooks not baited for the likes of you, don't bite anywhere near enough

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            Hope Solo? Most famous footballer in America? Some young one?
            Have honestly never heard of her. Have only ever watched one women's football match and that was the one on rte a few weeks ago. Have never watched any MLS match. Any football I do watch during the season would be the PL, MOTD and any CL games.

And where did I call her young?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
              Have honestly never heard of her. Have only ever watched one women's football match and that was the one on rte a few weeks ago. Have never watched any MLS match. Any football I do watch during the season would be the PL, MOTD and any CL games.
              Yeah in fairness she's probably not too well known in Europe - massive in the States though where she's been front cover of Newsweek, Sports Illustrated, Enquirer etc for football and non-football reasons.

And where did I call her young?
              I reserve the right to deliberately misquote, it's in my contract here.

Comment

Yeah in fairness she's probably not too well known in Europe - massive in the States though where she's been front cover of Newsweek, Sports Illustrated, Enquirer etc for football and non-football reasons.

I reserve the right to deliberately misquote, it's in my contract here.
                I'm just pointing out that you're still human and can get it wrong

Comment

Saw a minute of the game before all went to shite, don't think Irish rail liked me downloading vpns and watching ITV

Lost connection

Fuckin Rte

Game looked exciting though!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Didn't Hope Solo strip off for something? Can't be that I have football related knowledge of her existing.
                      Nah, that was her brother Han

Comment

Random Question

Could you figure out a company's turnover from abridged final accounts?

Comment

Jaysus of all the diving that goes on these days, that was just plain embarrassing from Neymar. A lot of time unnecessarily wasted by the ref, he's off the pitch already for "treatment". Crack on with the game and watch a miraculous recovery

Comment

Jaysus of all the diving that goes on these days, that was just plain embarrassing from Neymar. A lot of time unnecessarily wasted by the ref, he's off the pitch already for "treatment". Crack on with the game and watch a miraculous recovery

It’s rare that someone can be intentionally stamped on and still come out looking like the far bigger cunt.
                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

If you're injured, you go off and stay off until assessed as OK to return - by an independent doctor. Minimmum time to assess and recover = 10 mins.

Problem solved.
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                It’s rare that someone can be intentionally stamped on and still come out looking like the far bigger cunt.
                                It was hardly a stamp now, let's not get carried away. He stood on his leg for sure but there wasn't any downward pressure and certainly not a stamp.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                  If you're injured, you go off and stay off until assessed as OK to return - by an independent doctor. Minimmum time to assess and recover = 10 mins.

Problem solved.
                                  Yeah he was already off the pitch so I can't understand why the ref didn't just play on. Instead he's over with his hand on Neymar shoulder having a chat with him ffs. Player off the pitch, play on.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Problem solved.
                                    A whole load of other problems introduced.

Comment

Yeah he was already off the pitch so I can't understand why the ref didn't just play on. Instead he's over with his hand on Neymar shoulder having a chat with him ffs. Player off the pitch, play on.
                                      He should be down the tunnel being looked at by the doc. 10 mins to recover from the grievous injury that had him howling in agony.

Manager can then earn his money by deciding whether to (a) wait out the 10 mins waiting for player to return from assessment, (b) replace him with a sub or (c) march down the tunnel himself and give the player a real injury to be thinking about. Followed by the news he won't be playing for his team again.

(c) is my preferred option.

Comment

A whole load of other problems introduced.
                                        Would remove the problem of cuntishness.

A price worth paying.

Comment

His overacting could have cost them there. That was a clear red.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

For those of you on the OnePlus buzz. If anybody is ordering a phone I've just purchased one in the US and tried to get an extra plug but didn't realise you get another US version thought I'd get the option for a 3 prong, if somebody is willing to purchase a 3 prong and want's to swap for the US please drop me a PM.
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              Didn't Hope Solo strip off for something? Can't be that I have football related knowledge of her existing.
                                              Mediocre fappening victim.

Comment

Doesn't look like the same bracelet. Nice design tho
                                                It's pretty ridiculous looking imo, it's like a belt buckle in size but it turns out there is a clasp that opens to be able to store the winning hand inside the bracelet.
                                                "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I haven't liked the new Arsenal home jersey since day 1, but it almost looks like they photoshopped our new signing in

Comment

Looks delighted to be an arsenal player.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                      Looks delighted to be an arsenal player.
                                                      I don't think there's any footage of him smiling at any stage. Old school defender that likes defending and loves a slide tackle. Plenty of red cards and penalties given away in the Premier League so!

Comment

The Arsenal marketing team have bigger issues to solve

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Kompany first goal 33/1

If they get an early corner he will be one of the main targets

Comment

First hand of the Main Event and a double up....

I think the most important word in this report is the three letter word in the second paragraph...

In the very first hand off the deck for Victor Ramdin, a player raised to 400 from early position. Ramdin re-raised to 1,500 from the button and the original raiser called. They went heads-up to the flop and the...

Comment

Was it him that was on HSP back in the day and was really really awful?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                I don't know

Comment

Very odd WC results wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                    Very odd WC results wise.
                                                                    Has been but this is classic Belgium.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

I think the most important word in this report is the three letter word in the second paragraph...

https://www.pokernews.com/tours/wsop...ips.225748.htm
                                                                      Lol wimmin. Mbn

Comment

Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief.

Comment

Well that's the craziest goal vertonghen will ever score.

World cup is class all the same

Comment

Japan destroying them wide, fun last 20 hopefully

Comment

Fellaini lol. The go to man for club and country

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                Has been but this is classic Belgium.
                                                                                Good use of the BBV there.

Enjoyable game this. All the more so for the lack of playacting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

https://www.pokernews.com/tours/wsop...ips.225748.htm
                                                                                  She was more live than he ever could have imagined!

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                  Nah, he never played HSP that i remember. He was a Stars pro for about 10 years until this year, but i don't remember ever seem him play any live cash games at any stakes.

Comment

Chadley togging out for Belgium, has been quiet of late
                                                                                    "Gibney might be the greatest hero of our time." (Keane, 2012; Hitchhiker, 2017)

"Frank Gibney, he's my favourite ." (careca, 2012)
                                                                                    "Frank Gibney, he's my favourite." (mikeb, 2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Gibney View Post
                                                                                      Chadley togging out for Belgium, has been quiet of late
                                                                                      Good at the auld headers

Comment

Ah God

Comment

Seppuku

Comment

Puke!

Comment

That's very disappointing.

Comment

Fucken football lads.

Comment

No love lost here! Tons of cheapshots and elbows flying about

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Had a duck in d'oven, set shit up in the sitting room with the intention of ateing him during extra time. Ran out to the kitchen with 86 mins on clock to get everything ready.

Wife roars 'GOAL' out to me. Shite. 'Who scored Who scored?'

'Belarus'

Get your own bleedin dinner.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

[QUOTE=Flushdraw;1074685]No love lost here! Tons of cheapshots and elbows flying about

Proper punch up. You never really see that these days. Not enough passion and afraid of the sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                        No love lost here! Tons of cheapshots and elbows flying about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypVgTiQNBKk
                                                                                                        Tame enough. Not one shot landed cleanly

Comment

Ah come on, it wasn't that tame! Sure the second shot landed was a flush elbow to the face by the Aussie Number 12, and he's then on the receiving end of one from a Philly sub.

The luckiest guy is the Aussie Number 2 though, who was about to go sleeping with the stars as the Philly Number 11 lined up a haymaker, but he was inadvertently saved!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            Ah come on, it wasn't that tame! Sure the second shot landed was a flush elbow to the face by the Aussie Number 12, and he's then on the receiving end of one from a Philly sub.

The luckiest guy is the Aussie Number 2 though, who was about to go sleeping with the stars as the Philly Number 11 lined up a haymaker, but he was inadvertently saved!
                                                                                                            Nah, saw worse on Twitter last week when the Armagh and Tyrone under 20s went at it.

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

No7 is Thon Maker from the Bucks anyway. Most high profile player there.
                                                                                                                13 players in total ejected with Philippines sending out 3 players after all said and done. Quickly 2 more fouled out and game was called.

Probably most well known bball fight ever, malice in the palace

Last edited by Guest; 02-07-18, 22:41.

Comment

Jesus the couple of fans that squared up got put in their arses fairly sharpish. Was there an all out riot after that.

Comment

Seen a lot of better fights in a good junior 10s game
                                                                                                                    Lots of handbag throwing

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
                                                                                                                      No7 is Thon Maker from the Bucks anyway. Most high profile player there.
                                                                                                                      13 players in total ejected with Philippines sending out 3 players after all said and done. Quickly 2 more fouled out and game was called.

Probably most well known bball fight ever, malice in the palace

https://youtu.be/gQIIOWPNYM0
                                                                                                                      Lol yanks

Basically a big hold me back I wana act hard brawl whilst fans pour their drink over people like they are the hardest cunts to walk the bacon double cheeseburger filled sidewalks.

What a silly collection of humans that place is.

Comment

Jesus the couple of fans that squared up got put in their arses fairly sharpish. Was there an all out riot after that.
                                                                                                                        No I don't think so, I came across a piece a while ago where one player prevented a police officer pulling a gun on another player.
                                                                                                                        You're pretty much seeing a game between 3 or 4 of the tougher players of that era tbh, Ben Wallace, Stephen Jackson and main instigator Ron Artest who subsequently legally changed his name to Metta World Peace.
                                                                                                                        The fight between players wasn't so bad but as you said it was the fighting with fans that made it so infamous.

Comment

4 months detention for those young lads in that Thai cave. While learning how to dive.

Mad (but great) stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X