This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    surely a dad zone would make a bomb there.
    Ended up sitting outside Starbucks as they had Punchestown on the big screens at least

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      Kehoes, Nearys, The Long Hall
      Toners obv
      Have them on the list of possibles too along with Grogans & Stags Head. Just wondering are there any hidden gems around.

Comment

...Barack Obama's 2016 speech from last night...Haven't watched it, but have heard it's brilliant...Expecting Trump to get it bad...
        Full speech Barack Obama White House Correspondents Dinner 2016. April 30.For Obama's final correspondents' dinner, the obvious targets: Trump, Cruz and hims...

...If anyone can fix it so it comes up right :-)...
        Last edited by luckforsome; 01-05-16, 10:55.

Comment

I love Ryans

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
            I love Ryans
            Parkgate St or opposite the Dice bar?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Parkgate St or opposite the Dice bar?
              On Camden street / across from Colossus.

Comment

Not familiar with that one. Parkgate St one perhaps a bit out of the way Dice, but possibly worth the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  Kehoes, Nearys, The Long Hall
                  were you following me last night? was in all of those before a SE jaunt
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                    ...Barack Obama's 2016 speech from last night...Haven't watched it, but have heard it's brilliant...Expecting Trump to get it bad...
                    Full speech Barack Obama White House Correspondents Dinner 2016. April 30.For Obama's final correspondents' dinner, the obvious targets: Trump, Cruz and hims...

...If anyone can fix it so it comes up right :-)...
                    That should work. Worth watching. He has a career as a comedian ahead of him.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                      Have them on the list of possibles too along with Grogans & Stags Head. Just wondering are there any hidden gems around.
                      The Old Stand

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                        Not familiar with that one. Parkgate St one perhaps a bit out of the way Dice, but possibly worth the trip.
                        Great pub! waslhes of stoneybatter worth adding if you did come out as far as ryans
                        airport, lol

Comment

Come on Leicester.

Comment

link to a good stream for the match??
                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Would not complain if United lose today. Leicester, what a story!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                link to a good stream for the match??
                                Found a fairly good one.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Lazare. Install aceplayer onto your laptop. Then just Google bloodzeed for all the acestreams. Top quality HD and no lag

Comment

Why would rte1 say no service on a saorview box when all the other stations are coming in loud and clear?
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

What's the recommended phone network to be on for decent coverage? With 3 currently and thoroughly sick of poor coverage (can't get any in my house frequently). ty

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            What's the recommended phone network to be on for decent coverage? With 3 currently and thoroughly sick of poor coverage (can't get any in my house frequently). ty
                                            Has to be Vodafone.

People can complain about the prices etc. but I've never had one issue with Vodafone coverage. I live rurally and its perfect 4G.

Comment

I was on Meteor pretty much since they launched. Left for 3 six months ago. Just moved back to Meteor, miles better. Same issue with 3, routinely no signal at home (near ucd)

Comment

Liverpool and city suffering in the league for a deep Euro run. Will be interesting to see if Leicester and Spurs can cope next season.

Comment

Kid free till tomorrow evening after a hard 2 day shift. Guinness pub crawl has commenced

Comment

*sigh* in an uber with a driver that took the wrong exit twice due to an inablity to use satnav properly. Makes for a painful ride.

Am trying to resist the urge to say it's a woman driver.

Damn!
                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                        Kid free till tomorrow evening after a hard 2 day shift. Guinness pub crawl has commenced
                                                        Do the wife a favour and sleep on the couch.
                                                        A session to pure Guinness will make anywhere around you an inhospitable zone.
                                                        Maybe the garden might be better
                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I love Ryans
                                                          Used to be my 'local' 27 years ago
                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                Has to be Vodafone.

People can complain about the prices etc. but I've never had one issue with Vodafone coverage. I live rurally and its perfect 4G.
                                                                Thanks - looks good, think I will get da wife and I on a quad play with them once current contract runs out in a couple of months. UPC\Virgin tv is too annoying so very open to the switch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                    Has to be Vodafone.

How come 3 are so awful?
                                                                    Around half of Naas has no 3g never mind 4g coverage.At home in the bog my phone calls used to work ok but service has got much worse in last few months... All you can eat data is fuck all use if theres no food at the buffet.
                                                                    Vodafone are pure evil and their hatred of customers is legendary but a year with Three has made me understand how they get away with it

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      hopefully ecstasy filled dance rave. Never tried the drug before, but gather its harmless enough as long as you drink enough but not too much water.
                                                                      I always thought you would have tried this quite a few times. Enjoy, it is by far my favourite drug when it is good. The laws of diminishing returns do set in quite quickly but it is mind blowingly, orgasmic especially those first few times. It is almost impossible to explain the kind of feeling to someone which is why I think those first few times you find it hard to comprehend just how you are feeling which adds to it all. If you are heading for a rave, even if you are not a dancer be prepared to gravitate to the beat and dance like a loon

Opr

Comment

Thanks - looks good, think I will get da wife and I on a quad play with them once current contract runs out in a couple of months. UPC\Virgin tv is too annoying so very open to the switch.
                                                                        Hmmm. Looks like Eir\Meteor are probably the nut offering. 24 month contract - €44 p.m. for first 12 months, €112 thereafter. Two mobiles plus everything else we currently have in terms of home phone, BB and TV. Pay out ~170 p.m. right now so looks a no-brainer.

Comment

Hitch and his Mam do Amsterdam, this could be ......

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            How come 3 are so awful?
                                                                            Around half of Naas has no 3g never mind 4g coverage.At home in the bog my phone calls used to work ok but service has got much worse in last few months... All you can eat data is fuck all use if theres no food at the buffet.
                                                                            Vodafone are pure evil and their hatred of customers is legendary but a year with Three has made me understand how they get away with it
                                                                            Would not be my area of expertise to answer that at all without it being guess work.

Yeh, Vodafone have me by the balls even though they are vehemently the biggest cunce going.
                                                                            Last edited by TheJiggaman; 01-05-16, 21:10.

Comment

About 20 police cars/vans just raced up the quays, must be some serious gangland thing.
                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

...

Comment

... and the next at a hopefully ecstasy filled dance rave. Never tried the drug before, but gather its harmless enough as long as you drink enough but not too much water.
                                                                                  Have you seen the classic 'rave' movie Human Traffic?

Trailer for the 1999 film "Human Traffic", directed by Justin Kerrigan and starring John Simm, Lorraine Pilkington, Shaun Parkes, Danny Dyer and Nicola Reyno...

(The full movie is on youtube too.)

Might help get you in the mood.

Comment

...

Comment

Wait a sec ... just buy the MotoG or OnePlusTwo (the latter for you fancy lads) for a tiny few hundred apiece and get the non inflated rental phone price? €112 a month is ridic for two mobiles, and the phones themselves are hotspots normally so no need to count the other devices. Plus surely your house broadband allows any device to connect. €60 max for the two phones.

The fact that you were previously paying €170 a month makes me appreciate more your role in billing corporate clients wp good sir
                                                                                      Captain America: Civil War is just so fucking good
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                        About 20 police cars/vans just raced up the quays, must be some serious gangland thing.
                                                                                        ...Any update/juicy Gossip?...

Comment

Comment

Do the wife a favour and sleep on the couch.
                                                                                            A session to pure Guinness will make anywhere around you an inhospitable zone.
                                                                                            Maybe the garden might be better
                                                                                            Ha da spare room booked

Comment

jesus you gave me a heart attack there (no harm intended ), ah no i'm meeting her for lunch in dubs and then flying out solo and inebriated
                                                                                              So disappointed, Read " meet my mum and fly to Amsterdam " and thought we were in for something along the lines of yer man Bazs' show, 50 ways to kill your Mammy ! Still looking forward to the solo version of events. Enjoy.

Comment

Line of Duty

Comment

I've just realised that West Ham have a decent shot of making top 4.

Club Pld Pts
                                                                                                  1.Leicester 36 77
                                                                                                  2.Spurs 35 69
                                                                                                  3.Arsenal 36 67
                                                                                                  4.Man City 36 64
                                                                                                  5.Man Utd 35 60
                                                                                                  6.West Ham 35 59

Arsenal have a match v Villa so will make it on at least 70 pts.
                                                                                                  Man City have a handy one v Swansea, other is v Arsenal, lose the latter and it's 67 pts.
                                                                                                  Man Utd have Norwich & Bournemouth for 6 pts but away to West Ham, lose it's 66 pts.
                                                                                                  West Ham v Swansea and Stoke for 6 pts, beat United at home and it's 68 pts.

So if West Ham win their 3 remaining games, including at home to United, and Arsenal beat Man City that would put them into the top 4.

Comment

Comment

Looked out the front door for the cat about 11.00pm, just in time to catch a fleeting glimpse of someone carrying one of my neighbours cars tires down the street - turns out it was the second of the four tires to have been taken. My accidental feline intervention seems to have saved the other two tyres from the same fate, though probably won't get a heroes medal for it.

Watch out, there's tyre thieves about.

Comment

Would love to see West Ham make the top 4, they've been a hugely improved side since Bilic took over and have been playing really well lately.

Obviously want Chelsea to do a number on Spurs tonight, so that Leicester take the title. ....such a crazy season

In other news, my baby's gonna have a baby, ..so I guess I'll be a grandad come the New year. Woo hoo
                                                                                                        Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 02-05-16, 00:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
                                                                                                          In other news, my baby's gonna have a baby, ..so I guess I'll be a grandad come the New year. Woo hoo
                                                                                                          Congrats to all of you

Comment

Needs more rigger

Comment

Guinness crawl need early after we realised 8vwas our limit being aul farts

Comment

On the plus side now in aquarium bar on gin bowl no 10

Comment

Full a totty if u that way inclined

Comment

Gifs are class, spoilered for phone users. Happened last night, wtf was he thinking. Class though
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      What a legend.

Comment

Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Bin Laden gone 5 years today

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X