No announcement yet.

Darts Betting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two decent semi finals, whets the appetite for John 'Boy' Walton v Martin Atkins next weekend.

Comment

...What a sexy night of darts...impossible to not enjoy it...i think lewis will win, but fuck man 21/10 is a quality price from hamilton...
      ...I honestly thought it woulda been Lewis 4/6 and Hamilton 11/8 roughly...the way hamilton plays could easily put lewis off his game...plus the night lewis has had could have an effect on him...i hope lewis wins, i think hes the more entertaining out of the two of them, but wouldnt have a clue where to put my money, so think itll go on a vodka red bull 6...

Comment

Hamilton is too big a price for this final. He has averaged better that Lewis in the Semi, quarters and last 16 matches.

Lewis as defending champ deserves to be favourite but it should be much closer in the odds

Comment

Hamiltons finishing has been roughly 50% all the way through this years tourny..9/4 is massive.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
            He hasnt been up to the 100 averages for a long time now.
            Winner of Jackpot/Jenkins should be comfortable enough against him unless he ups his scoring and finishes at his best.

Lewis 4/1 looks huge.
            Bring it home again tonight big man.

No way is Jackpot losing a World final to Hamilton, no fucking way.
            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

So, Hamilton in all markets for me. thats where the value lies.

Hamilton win @ 21/10

+2.5 sets @ 5/6

Hamilton 7-3 7-4 7-5 @ 20s 14s and 10s

Hamilton highest checkout @ evens

Hamilton most 180s at 15/8 (really like this one)

Hamilton 3 dart average over 95.5 @ 5/6.

Hamilton highest 3 dart match average at 11/8

Hamilton +3.5 @ 1/2.

Going for a huge scoop here after a nice betting weekend.

Anyone want some action i might consider it aswell.

Comment

Dont like most of those but I think Hamilton is a certainty to average under 95.5 tonight.

Way more pressure, first World final and those big finishes wont keep going in.
                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Just the 2 bets for me Hamilton @ 21/10 and Hamilton highest check out @ evens.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                    Just the 2 bets for me Hamilton @ 21/10 and Hamilton highest check out @ evens.
                    He's 9/4 with boyles and laddies

5/2 Laddies

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

5/2 Laddies
                      Powers refund your dough if the match finishes on a 100+ checkout, for in running bets, ill be punting just after the off.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post

5/2 Laddies
                        Only had money on powers should really have a money bookers account.

Comment

Over 58.5 140+ at evens with lads is the only bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Fly View Post

Hamilton win @ 21/10

+2.5 sets @ 5/6

Hamilton +3.5 @ 1/2.

Stats from the last 2 games

Semis
                            ------

Hamilton 6-5 Whitlock
                            10 x 180s
                            95.81 avg
                            High checkout 130, 118, 115, 110
                            Checkout 23/40 - 58%

Lewis 6-5 Wade
                            10 x 180s
                            95.55 avg
                            High Checkouts 161, 130, 114, 105
                            Checkout 23/55 - 42%

----------------------------------------------

Quarters
                            --------

Hamilton 5-2 Hubrechts
                            11 x 180s
                            102.04 avg
                            High Checkout 122, 110, 100
                            Checkout 16/35 - 46%

Lewis 5-3 Jenkins
                            11 x 180s
                            92.41 avg
                            High Checkout 136, 101
                            Checkout 18/49 - 37%

Think the price on most 180s for Hamilton is really big
                            Can't see him averaging 95.5 for a long final
                            Thinking he can average over 102.04 (if that's even his highest) and only getting 11/8 is one of the worst bets i've seen in a long time

Comment

Hamilton win @ 21/10

+2.5 sets @ 5/6

Hamilton +3.5 @ 1/2.

did these ones myself as well, and with my betting i could stop a train, so sorry in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                Stats from the last 2 games

Semis
                                ------

Hamilton 6-5 Whitlock
                                10 x 180s
                                95.81 avg
                                High checkout 130, 118, 115, 110
                                Checkout 23/40 - 58%

Lewis 6-5 Wade
                                10 x 180s
                                95.55 avg
                                High Checkouts 161, 130, 114, 105
                                Checkout 23/55 - 42%

----------------------------------------------

Quarters
                                --------

Hamilton 5-2 Hubrechts
                                11 x 180s
                                102.04 avg
                                High Checkout 122, 110, 100
                                Checkout 16/35 - 46%

Lewis 5-3 Jenkins
                                11 x 180s
                                92.41 avg
                                High Checkout 136, 101
                                Checkout 18/49 - 37%

Think the price on most 180s for Hamilton is really big
                                Can't see him averaging 95.5 for a long final
                                Thinking he can average over 102.04 (if that's even his highest) and only getting 11/8 is one of the worst bets i've seen in a long time
                                Its 11/8 on him to have a higher average than Lewis, not sure what your on about there

Comment

Its 11/8 on him to have a higher average than Lewis, not sure what your on about there
                                  Ah right, the way you worded it i thought you meant he would have HIS highest 3 dart average in this match

Comment

Only had money on powers should really have a money bookers account.
                                    You certainly should

Comment

3 bounce outs in 3 legs is pretty ridiculous

Comment

Darts crowds are a fickle bunch. Or maybe just pissed.

Comment

9 darts and not one treble in there from Hamilton, fuckin cunt

Comment

147, don't think it will hold but it's nice to have the target to shoot at

Comment

It would seem Hamilton is bottling it

Comment

Worst game of the tournament in the final. Needs more Whitlock

Comment

It seems The PDC tonight is The Pub Darts Championships.

A brutal showing so far.

Comment

Showing all the stats but not a mention of the averages when they are bollocks, if they were in the 100s they would be flashing them up every 2 mins.

Need one more set and I'm free rolling, if he doesn't get it I'm destitute

Comment

Sky Sports pwning James Wade on the ads with that Helen Chamberlain bagel, if he doesn't feel bad enough

Comment

it's hammertime now imo, will step up here
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

FML, all the weekends profit undone by a fat bald muppet from Stoke. Stupid cunt.

Comment

Anyone else get slightly disturbed at how much Lewis loves kissing his defeated opponents?

Comment

Poor final but still a great tournament entertainment wise, ye think Hamilton has done enough to get into the premier league.

Comment

Barney and Whitlock will get wildcards, probably Hamilton now aswell. Last place will be between Jenkins, Nicholson or a possible BDO defector like Waites or Hankey.

Comment

Barney and Whitlock will get wildcards, probably Hamilton now aswell. Last place will be between Jenkins, Nicholson or a possible BDO defector like Waites or Hankey.
                                                                  Jesus Christ, Hankey!!!!

Comment

Don't fancy watching Barney sulk around for 14 weeks. You give painter any chance after the players championship win?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                      Jesus Christ, Hankey!!!!
                                                                      Hankey can be good on his day, plus he makes for great tv. If he defected he would 100% get a spot.

Don't fancy watching Barney sulk around for 14 weeks. You give painter any chance after the players championship win?
                                                                      No, only room for one Hamilton/Painter/Newton type grinder, and it will be Hamilton

Comment

Think being from Stoke will play against Hamilton here, can hardly have 37% of the players from Stoke.

Whitlock, Barney, Painter and Nicholson for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                          Think being from Stoke will play against Hamilton here, can hardly have 37% of the players from Stoke.

Whitlock, Barney, Painter and Nicholson for me.
                                                                          No chance Painter gets in. Literally 0% chance. None.

I'd like to see Nicholson in there.

Comment

The fact SkySports get to choose 2 players means they will go for someone that can pull in an audience and none of the grinders Richie mentions can do that, not even Hamilton. Who cares if he reached the final, i don't want to see him there and i hope he doesn't make it. Would rather see Painter picked from that mold

Sky need to pick a Dutch player. Would love to see Van Gerwen get get the nod over Barney. More of a crowd puller imo as Barney is a bit of a bitch and a bit of a spent force. Nicholson will be their other pick unless Hankey switches where they'll go for him instead because they only need 1 bad boy.

Whitlock is a lock and Jenkins for the last place as he's Mr Steady Eddie and can't be hated by anyone in the world ever. He'll be up against Painter/Hamiilton for the spot. Would love to see 2 x 8 player leagues in the darts. So so much room for another 8 players.

My wildcards would be Whitlock, VanGerwen, Painter, Hankey/Nicholson

Comment

Go Jackpot, 93 average, got the job done.

Wasnt at his best all tournament but showed a ton of bottle and a great knack of winning the important legs and taking out the big finishes when needed.

God help the rest when he starts scoring like he can again.

Comment

Premier League imo will be

Taylor
                                                                                Lewis
                                                                                Wade
                                                                                Anderson
                                                                                Whitlock
                                                                                Barney
                                                                                Hamilton
                                                                                Jenkins

It would be a disgrace if Hamilton didnt get in after that, say Painter is gutted because he was probably fancying his chances before the Worlds.

Newton and Webster have probably missed out after poor performances and Webster was crap last year in it as well.

Comment

If Hankey switched then all Nicholsons 'hard work' turning himself into the bad boy of darts would be undone. Hankey is the ultimate Villian.

Barney is a lock, but if Sky used the wild card for Whitlock and Van Gerwen or Van Der Voort (my preference of the two) then it would force Barry Hearn to give Barney one of his wildcards thus meaning only one of Nicholson/Jenkins/Painter/Hamilton would get in.

And imo, I'd have more chance of a wildcard than Kevin Painter.

Comment

Nicholson isnt good enough for the premier league imo he is all show, at least hankey would have the game to beat a taylor/wade/lewis if he was on. Watching nicholson posture then get beat by guys throwing 95 averages isnt gonna make for good entertainment.

Comment

hamilton
                                                                                      painter
                                                                                      van der voort
                                                                                      dana's fella u know the guy with the girls name.

imo the first 2 deserve to be in there and the last 2 would be great picks from sky.

hankey's too old to switch and honestly who wants to watch barney anymore.

Comment

Hamilton and Painter, fuck me thursday nights will be painful

Comment

Hamilton and Painter, fuck me thursday nights will be painful
                                                                                          On the plus I get to score Dana at the O2

Edit - No Huybrechts or Van der Voort according to Boards. Guy on there says its Kevin Painter Simon Whitlock Raymond van Barneveld and Andy Hamilton make Premier league along with top 4
                                                                                          Last edited by KevIRL; 03-01-12, 20:15.

Comment

No chance Painter gets in. Literally 0% chance. None.
                                                                                            I'd have more chance of a wildcard than Kevin Painter.

Comment

The old hyperbole from Finkle comes back to bite him again, what a man.

Newton can count himself unlucky to not get in due to one good tournament from Painter.

Comment

Now that the Champions League is over, onto the Europa Cup of darts.

The biggest banker at the Lakeside will be the wimmins darts. The top 3 women are so far ahead of the rest, it's not funny! Dobromyslova is the favourite and would have the most natural talent. All 3 should win their first round matches and probably won't drop a leg between them.

Dobromyslova left the BDO and joined the PDC in 2009 after getting an invitation into the GSOD. She beat VanDerVoort in her group (i think he only televised victory over a man). She spend the last couple of years trying to qualify on the mens tour and didn't manage it for the PDC Worlds so joined back to the BDO last year. She'll probably piss it.

Trina Gulliver is down to 5th in the rankings but this is her baby. I don't think she travels the circuit playing mickey mouse events to keep her ranking points up or else she'd still be up there for No.1 spot. She's won this the last 2 years and 9 from the last 11. She's extremely comfortable on stage even though i'd rather see Dobromsylova win it, i think Gulliver will push her all the way

Deta Hedman is the World Number 1 because she plays and wins almost everything going. She's lost in the Worlds at the Semi finals in the last years since she came back from retirement. Last i heard (about 5 years ago!), she was doing a line with Jaws and has the same bottle as him on the big stage but i'll defo expect her to come through the semi's anyway.

Hedman to beat Edwards @ 2/5
                                                                                                Gullivar to beat Ashton @ 3/10
                                                                                                Dobromyslova to beat Gore @ 1/5 (2/7 if you have Skybet)

This is buying money and works out about 5/4

Outright betting is below, and i really couldn't split them or put any confident money on anyone so might just leave it pre tournament. None of their odds should come in too much after they win their first round games, so might throw some of the profit from the treble onto whichever seems to be playing the best

Anastasia Dobromyslova - 2/1
                                                                                                Trina Gulliver - 11/4
                                                                                                Deta Hedman - 11/4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mens is more difficult because there's a lot of players i rate really highly and would expect to come up with the goods on the big stage. Adams is a pussy for staying with the BDO all his life and never testing himself against the best. It's the only chance he has of taking the title but he can always be beaten if someone puts the right pressure on him.

I like Winstanley at 5/1. Had him backed last year and he missed a few crucial doubles to let me down in the final. He's a good record this year, and when he loses, it's nearly always after he's led the way or had darts for the match. Cracking value at 5/1 imo and i'll be having a decent punt

He's almost 5 years younger than me but looks old enough to my oul man!

Waites and Adams are 7/2 and a serious threat but i'm happy to go with Winstanley. As an outsider, Hankey worth a tenner @ 12/1 and Dekker @ 28/1 will be a good bet too. I'll also have a flutter on Walton @ 40/1 just because he nailed me my biggest ever darts win when i had him backed @ 33's to win in 2001

1st round treble for me in this one that i'm hoping to net a few quid is below. There's easier first round games to pick but i think they are all a little ovepriced.

Fitton to beat Green @ 5/6
                                                                                                Dekker to beat Kist @ 8/15
                                                                                                Walton to beat Atkins @ 4/7

Treble works out about 9/2

Comment

Anyone know where i can find the draw to look at the quarter betting and to see who'll meet who along the way before i put a bet on?

Comment

BDO Draw

Comment

Wot time does the womens bet have to be on by FD?

Nvm found it now.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Percy007; 06-01-12, 11:42.

Comment

So a few bets on for the darts kicking off today. All prices below are Boyles fwiw where i did most of the bets.

Disclaimer, this is just for myself and not intended for people to follow so do so at your own well (or wait for Starvin Marvin/Hurricane to give their thoughts!)

Wimmins Treble

Hedman to beat Edwards @ 2/5
                                                                                                        Gullivar to beat Ashton @ 3/10
                                                                                                        Dobromyslova to beat Gore @ 1/5

Mens Treble

Fitton to beat Green @ 9/10
                                                                                                        Dekker to beat Kist @ 4/7
                                                                                                        Walton to beat Atkins @ 8/13

Mens Winner

Winstanley @ 5/1, Hankey @ 14/1, Dekker @ 33/1, Walton @ 40/1

Looking at the odds of players to win their quarter and there might be some value. My thoughts are :

Adams (Evs) / O Shea (16/5) to meet in the quarters in Qtr 1
                                                                                                        Fitton (4/1) / Robson (9/2) to meet in the quarter in Qtr 2
                                                                                                        Waites (6/5) / Walton (7/1) to meet in the quarters in Qtr 3 (Waites/Hankey 2nd round clash will be big)
                                                                                                        Winstanley (Evs) / Dekker (6/1) to meet in quarters in Qtr 4

A €5 Yankee on O'Shea, Fitton, Walton and Winstanley nets over €4k so one time dealer

Comment

Fitton has no heart, he will get beat by a bum again. Leave him out

Comment

5.30 today. Bellies and Bullseyes ESPN classic, World Championship darts from 1980. Should be good

Comment

Adams with 15 missed darts at the double in first set and still wins the set 3-1 because the other guy is so bad! Wolfie busto in the first round would be sweetness

Comment

Easily the gayest nickname...Scotty "DOG" mitchell..christ on a bike thats shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaysoose View Post
                                                                                                                  Easily the gayest nickname...Scotty "DOG" mitchell..christ on a bike thats shit.
                                                                                                                  The pink darts and pink shirt is a giveaway too

Comment

"Scott Mitchell, a very keen golfer and used to play a bit of football".

GTFO!!

Comment

Adams picked it up a bit there for the 2nd set. Even taking out an 81 bull finish with the other guy on 196 to win the set. Looks in form now that he's settled

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                        Adams with 15 missed darts at the double in first set and still wins the set 3-1 because the other guy is so bad! Wolfie busto in the first round would be sweetness
                                                                                                                        Nice 136 checkout though, seems to be finding his range.

lol at Mitchell walking on with a toy dog on a lead. Gotta love the BDO all the same

Comment

PDC >>>>>BDO

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X