Golf Betting Thread 2016 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
    Spotted thanking Jam-Fly in WSOP thread. Dice75 needs to make amends.
    Who ran him out of here? I thought it was Sitch

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
      Who ran him out of here? I thought it was Sitch
      Downtown. Then Dice75 finished him off. Come back kincsem.

Comment

Just had a little piece of Dunne for the Open @110/1

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
          I've backed Garcia and Olesen so far.

The weather is not not even predicting much wind which i'm not happy about.
          Brings so many more into it if it's benign.

Brooks could go well again.

Comment

...Harrington win, Harrington E/W, Harrington top 10 and Harrington to miss the cut will probably be my bets...Like it's the open, and it's Harrington...Odds are only one of those bets will come in, but feck it it's gotta be done 😂😂😂...

Comment

Thorbjorn Olesen - amazing price - finally a consistent golfer and should be on the Ryder team this year.

Hao Tong Li - took at 125s last week, may go in again at 100s

May add Grace and Dechambeau (want to find out his wd reasons from the John Deere first.

Comment

Keopka and Sneds on the exchanges for me. Wind looks like being decent enough Friday-Sunday. Enough to make it very difficult with it being so firm.
                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Added Rose and Stenson

I heard they have been practicing quite a bit on the course. love to know if true...

Comment

Added Rose and Stenson

I heard they have been practicing quite a bit on the course. love to know if true...
                    Rose spent 6 hours on the front nine one day and 6 hours on the back another day
                    His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Just going with Molinari.

Something tells me Willet is on the way back.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                        Rose spent 6 hours on the front nine one day and 6 hours on the back another day
                        That's not as much as was I thought going by way sporting life fella was talking but Il take that

Comment

That's not as much as was I thought going by way sporting life fella was talking but Il take that
                          I’ll get details off his caddy.

6 hours on 9 holes is a massive amount. The level of detail he went into would be huge
                          Last edited by elbows; 16-07-18, 10:10.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                            I’ll get details off his caddy.

6 hours on 9 holes is a massive amount. The level of detail he went into would be huge
                            oooh ya, I worded that reply badly, delighted to hear that, but its just the guy made it seem like they made a few trips up

Na, Ive already made the bet, no need to bother him on my account, Legend
                            Last edited by Guest; 16-07-18, 10:21.

Comment

oooh ya, I worded that reply badly, delighted to hear that, but its just the guy made it seem like they made a few trips up

Na, Ive already made the bet, no need to bother him on my account
                              I will get course info anyway.

Keopka at late 20’s on the exchange is an absolute monster bet for me. 6th and 10th last 2 opens. Won US open on a fast firm and windy course. Unreal major record since 2016. He should be one of the favs.

Comment

You can get 28's on him up to €50 using the bet boost on ladbrooks

Comment

150801/1 golf double

Jesus, but you just know the guy is cursing only sticking on £1ew

One Sky Bet customer enjoyed a weekend to remember when landing an incredible 150801/1 golf double by predicting the Scottish Open and John Deere Classic winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Bullocks View Post

Willett playing well alright. If he won two majors by next week it might be the biggest over achievement in the game at the moment!

I was already on Sergio and see he's getting tipped pretty heavily now. Hopefully he doesn't hear any of it!!

How will they make the course hard if the wind doesn't get up!

People driving it 400 no problem on some holes downwind at the moment. Will they dry out the greens?

Comment

See Poulter on Instagram and Twitter? He's rotten. Look at the state of that 'explanation' instead of apology and read the comments under his twitter post.

Monty with a Ferrari and Arsenal Jersey. Hate him. Yes i know he came from nothing. I wish he's remember it.

Comment

Willett playing well alright. If he won two majors by next week it might be the biggest over achievement in the game at the moment!

I was already on Sergio and see he's getting tipped pretty heavily now. Hopefully he doesn't hear any of it!!

How will they make the course hard if the wind doesn't get up!

People driving it 400 no problem on some holes downwind at the moment. Will they dry out the greens?
                                        The wind doesn’t look too bad at the moment but still could be 15mph. The difficulty of the course will be the bunkers and pin positions. Hard to stop the ball on concrete with tucked pins. The greenkeeper said they will increase the speed of the greens if there is not going to be much wind. There are very strategically placed bunkers at 300+ yards. Course goes in different directions too so a lot of crosswinds.

Comment

Reports from the course are that some guys are bombing drivers and rough is patchy. Lots of ways to play it. Similar to last 2 weeks. With little wind -15 will be there or thereabouts. Opens it up to a large mix of players.

On that note thrown a dart at Andrew Landry at nearly 800’s on the exchange. Was up there for 3 rounds at a bouncy US open that DJ won and win earlier this year. Played decent enough the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Any big difference in weather due on Thursday morning vs afternoon? Looking at the obvious DJ FRL at 25s.

Comment

Rory 20s in Laddies. That triggers a long standing rule I have!!!

His putting stats are fucking dreadful. Really shocking. But he's striping it both statistically and in his mind. One half decent week with the putter and he'll be close.

Comment

Laddies paying top 7 in shops too.

Comment

Laddies paying top 7 in shops too.
                                                  Paddy Power are paying top 10 online but Rory is only 16/1 with them

Comment

FRL

Pepperell @100/1
                                                    Elbows mate Landry @175/1

Sky special on DJ or Rory FRL (including ties) 14/1

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                      Paddy Power are paying top 10 online but Rory is only 16/1 with them
                                                      It was just my surprise that Laddies went more than 5 1/4

Comment

FRL

Pepperell @100/1
                                                        Elbows mate Landry @175/1

Sky special on DJ or Rory FRL (including ties) 14/1
                                                        I’m on the Landry FRL train too.

Might add Kinhult

Comment

Olesen
                                                          Hatton
                                                          Snedeker
                                                          Koepka

Landry train for frl

Comment

Can a racing post member post Palmer's tips please. I see Tiger is the headline!

Comment

Can a racing post member post Palmer's tips please. I see Tiger is the headline!
                                                              11/4 to miss the cut. You on ?

Comment

No, not on him outright or to miss the cut. You going for back to back?

Comment

No, not on him outright or to miss the cut. You going for back to back?
                                                                  Tempted

Can't believe Mi hael Kim is 300 to 1. Something I don't know ?
                                                                  Stuck some on him anyway. Mad price

Comment

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Palmer has more money on him to win than he is willing to admit to

Comment

My outrights are
                                                                      Fisher, Hoffman, Cink, Grillo, Westwood, Scott, Poulter.

Comment

Patrick Cantlay is a nice bet this weekend
                                                                        Playing well with good temperament

Comment

Sergio, Rory, ThunderBear, Wood to win.

FRL darts, Goosen, Uihlein, Van Rooyen, Hossler

Comment

added Koepka 28/1 and Southgate 160/1

&
                                                                            Southgate FRL 80/1
                                                                            Has had membership since his dad bought it for him as a kid, have to imagine they went up a bit and one of the first few out

Comment

Went in again on Thorbjorn and Li...added Dechambeau and Grace. FRL's on all 4 above and also Lombard, ZJ and Fritelli.

Comment

...Happy Padraig Harrington open day everyone...

Comment

Found out what/where/who my curse is

Told me Dad that id backed Southgate FRL when he was -3 to give him a bit of something to follow in the early rounds

drops 2 shots in 2 holes

Hexing bastard

Comment

.

Comment

Party Poker are gas. Throwing away millions on overlays and promotions in poker yet max takeout on the golf is €1249.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                        ...Happy Padraig Harrington open day everyone...
                                                                                        Why anybody in their right mind would back him I'm not sure.
                                                                                        Have you seen his form or more worryingly his swing?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
                                                                                          Why anybody in their right mind would back him I'm not sure.
                                                                                          Have you seen his form or more worryingly his swing?
                                                                                          ...ah it's a token €5 e/w, with no real expectations just the hope lol...

Comment

Going back in on Olesen and Wood.
                                                                                            Evr paid full place Frl. Kisner and his fucking magic wand ��

Comment

Also went in again on Thorb, Lombard place money from frl being reinvested.

Comment

Originally posted by balfejohn View Post
                                                                                                Patrick Cantlay is a nice bet this weekend
                                                                                                Playing well with good temperament
                                                                                                Had a good round yesterday with a double bogey on 18th, to finish 1 under, gonna have a pop at 90/1 out at 12.30, feel he is a bit underated atm

Comment

Ship the loots baby

Comment

The PGA is in two weeks time. Seen a price I think is too good.
                                                                                                    Bubba has won 3 times this year and been solid of late too. British open can be disregarded with him.

Bellerive is meant to be long with plenty of dog legs so shape is required. Fits the bill for me. Not afraid to win a major or go close in a PGA.

Priced 28s in powers and Betfair which is correct imo.

50s in Boyles and Sky. Boyles 6 places.
                                                                                                    Can't see him going off that price.
                                                                                                    I went in looking for him and was delighted with seeing it. Look at some of the names ahead of him. Am I missing something?
                                                                                                    Last edited by Silver-Tiger; 24-07-18, 18:27.

Comment

The big one this week. The Senior Open at St. Andrews.
                                                                                                      Every asshole is picking Bernhard Langer but I can tell you he wont figure. My picks

Jesper Parnevik
                                                                                                      Woody Austin
                                                                                                      Peter Lonard
                                                                                                      Billy Andrade

Comment

Canadian this weekend . Kisner only bet 33 to 1

Comment

Watney
                                                                                                          Wheatcroft
                                                                                                          Bubba

Lombard in Europe

Comment

I'm moving markets now . Down to 25 yo 1.

I know I know a tenner isn't gonna move anything.

Comment

Watney
                                                                                                              Wheatcroft
                                                                                                              Bubba

Lombard in Europe
                                                                                                              Watney showing flashes . Hope you got at least 40s

Comment

Watney showing flashes . Hope you got at least 40s
                                                                                                                He's 125. He's hitting it very long this year. Surprisingly long which helps round here. Yeah showing form. Hasn't really put 4 rounds together bar Quail hollow where he was 2nd at 175s.

Hoping he qualifies for round two of playoffs. Aromnink that week. He's won round there and would be a big price with a good chance of a place.

Added Romero at big odds. Never missed a cut at Glen Abbey and showing flashes the last few weeks.

Comment

Just topped up on the 4 lads. And added Jarmo Sandelin to the party.

Comment

USPGA picks please. I need to lose some cash

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      USPGA picks please. I need to lose some cash
                                                                                                                      I got on in the last few weeks. Made mistakes with Bubba and Bryson but got Value with the rest.

Bubba between 50s/60s
                                                                                                                      Bryson 66s
                                                                                                                      Phil 66s
                                                                                                                      Olesen 175s
                                                                                                                      Watney 200s
                                                                                                                      Wise 250s

Comment

Olesen 175s
                                                                                                                        That is serious value.

Comment

Ugh, I missed the boat on ThunderBear ..still got 125s at least. Biggest shift in odds I've ever seen in golf. Was 200s afaik and now only 66s. Got 3 pts on ew at 125s so happy enough. Was gonna help myself to a lot more but his price just crashed. Been following him for years and he's in the form of his life. Definitely a bet for top points scorer at the Ryder cup also.

Dechambeau, I also have been backing for years. He's only 50 on PP now which I'm not thrilled about but will prob take.

Wanted to back Hao Tong Li but he went from 200s to 125 just because he was in contention for a while at Firestone. His price really should be bigger after his final round. I feel there's a massive performance in him but everything isn't falling into place atm and I think he may be having putting issues.

Branden Grace has gone completely backwards since he became a dad. Crazy to see him at 70s for a major but it's a sign of his current form I suppose.

So far only have ThunderBear and may add more. Anything from 100 northwards for him paying 10 places is absolutely unbelievable imo. Just hope he can make the breakthrough this week.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X