No announcement yet.

Cheltenham 2019 Tipping Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 13-03-19, 12:55.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Less than 10% of the total bank lost today which is impressive going in the circumstances.

I forecast a cliffhanger on Friday.

Comment

I forgot about it today. How much is the penalty ?.
        sigpic
        Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          I like your consistency in misspelling 3 nag names every day. Solid.
          I'm blind . Is there a braille App. I like to think I got 3 right.
          Last edited by Solksjaer!; 12-03-19, 23:05.

Comment

Originally posted by aidankk View Post
            I forgot about it today. How much is the penalty ?.
            250 is the minimum daily bet so let's say that.

Now tell us you would have backed every winner.

Comment

Slightly amended table, following Stewards Enquiry:

Comment

...Day 2 starting balance- 900...

...Selections...

...Day 2 ending balance- 3650...

Comment

Comment

Hopefully rounders spent a good night in his stable and ate up well this morning. Probably out breezing on Portmarnock beach this morning.

I heard tell he went up the hill to Gibneys on an exercise gallop last week like Istabraq in his prime....

Comment

Tom Gibney said I'd come on a stone for some hill work and was very pleased how I ate up all the scampi yesterday evening. Listen as long as I come back safe.

Last edited by rounders123; 13-03-19, 12:54.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

How did I know Lao Lao would surely choose a fine Brunello?

Comment

Rounders would be a great winner it must be said. I'll be going down swinging today though.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                  Rounders would be a great winner it must be said. I'll be going down swinging today though.
                                  A lot can happen up that hill.

I've traded out at 1.6 on rounders and have gone big on Lplate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Last edited by aidankk; 13-03-19, 10:51. Reason: king dargent 10:51
                                        sigpic
                                        Longshotvalue.com

Comment

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Last edited by DeadParrot; 13-03-19, 10:04. Reason: edit for RDIII sanity

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks a mil for doing that Deadparrot

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                          FAO - RDIII

One of my selections is a non runner so I've switched my bets around.
                                                          Do whatever you like up until 1pm!

If you want to make a public service announcement as to NRs, please broadcast here so others can change their picks.

If you do pick a NR (and don't amend to something else in time), your stake goes onto the SP fav.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Swing for the fences
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

NO MORE BETS.

Rounders jockey looking over his shoulder at the pursuing pack....

Comment

Everyone has a bet in the 1st but only our leader is on Champ!

Comment

Champ very weak. Probably because Geraghty could stop a train atm.

Comment

Elbows, Lplate, Nuck and Pat Custard closing in....

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Great finish, out battled. Well done, the game is on.

Comment

Rounders in the form of his life!

Hope he's backing all these IRL.

Comment

Rounders in the form of his life!

Hope he's backing all these IRL.
                                                                                Look its a team effort here, im just fortunate to be, and shur I'll talk to the lads to see where we go from here.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                  Look its a team effort here, im just fortunate to be, and shur I'll talk to the lads to see where we go from here.
                                                                                  Thanks be to God

Comment

Coral Cup might sort you out.

Comment

Sake

2900

Comment

no winners there

Comment

...
                                                                                          "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Chip and a chair, relying on the autistic genius Joseph to come good in the last
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              I think you'll find the horse begs to differ
                                                                                              never seen a horse beg to differ. Was it Mister Ed?

was each way 5 places in that one?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                never seen a horse beg to differ. Was it Mister Ed?

was each way 5 places in that one?
                                                                                                4

Comment

The potato race!!!!!!!

Comment

Can't post due to matters beyond my control but after race 4:

Rounders 3000
                                                                                                    Lplate 2000
                                                                                                    Juan Pablo 1700

Comment

Tiger Roll some beast.

Gets Lplate a bit closer.

Rounders starting to roll around in front, looking for the line....

Comment

Hello day 3

Comment

Bohsman would be well clear if Wicklow Brave hadda held on. Illness!

Comment

Bohsman would be well clear if Wicklow Brave hadda held on. Illness!
                                                                                                            Drago is a shrewd judge.

Comment

Sorryz rounders had Altior

R123 3036
                                                                                                              Lplate 2125
                                                                                                              Juan 1600
                                                                                                              Pat 1600

Nobody else doing much at all today.

Comment

Need Lethal Steps in the next to close the gap but also for a decent 4 figure payday treble with City Island and Tiger Roll.

Comment

so close to a winner
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jaysis, that musta been backed off the boards.

Comment

Not much to report there. Tables to follow when I get back and we will be in full service mode Thurs-Fri.

Comment

The comeback is on

Comment

How did I know Lao Lao would surely choose a fine Brunello?
                                                                                                                          Alas, it turned out to be corked

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X