Hand Conversion Powered by http://weaktight.com/

Stacks:
    Hero (UTG) $1,739
    CO $2,898
    BTN $379
    SB $492
    BB $1,049

Pre-Flop: ($15, 5 players) Hero is UTG Js 9h Th 6s
    Hero raises to $35, CO raises to $60, BTN calls $60, 1 fold, BB calls $50, Hero calls $25

Flop: As Tc 7s ($245, 4 players)
    BB checks, Hero checks, CO bets $245, CO folds, 1 fold, Hero?

Viallins i splaying crazy over like 50 hands, 70/30 20% 3 bet, the 2 cold callers are both bad fish too. Its on a random small site, chances are everybody sucks

How do I proceed on the flop, deep out of position but with a lot of components to my hand?

Check fold?
    Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Call at best but I'd fold, if he is that crazy you will find much better spots to get it in against him.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Wasa bout to say "wait for a better spot" doesnt really mean anything, but I guess it does hold some significant when we have 170 bb

Comment

easy enough fold imo

Comment

I guess it is an easy fold, just too tough to do anything profitable from this position

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
              I guess it is an easy fold, just too tough to do anything profitable from this position
              Yeah the big problem is that unless you hit an 8 you're hoping to turn a bluff catcher which will lead to getting owned far more than it will be profitable (imo)
              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Maybe im a complete fish but im never folding there

Comment

Interesting Spot here alright... I'm pretty average at best with Omaha & hav only a very small sample tracked since Jan

I found myself in similar spots recently & tbh I weigh a lot how passive a player has been playing on these wet flops into consideration huge! With your stack & Villians stack/agressive style I would tend to peel here as well & re-evaluate on the turn... I'm not saying it's the correct play but I think that's what I would do here

If I'm totally wrong here I will be glad to have learned something here, like I said I don't have a huge amount of Omaha experience & am keen to learn!

One thing I would say is that I prob would not open with this hand from EP... Would that be very nitty?
                  Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Comment

Full ring its pretty rubbish , 5 handed it should be in your opening range, but i can say ev this and ev that but im never raise/callin preflop and folding on flop unless i have a solid read/notes on player

someone whos playin crazy only has the button to get through with his flop bet, sure he can have us dominated in spades and we are OOP but then surely folding to the 3 bet pre is better than chk folding this flop?

(i know in this spot folding pre is out of the Q but what about a full repop, can we still call here?)
                    Last edited by Bp; 12-05-10, 11:50.

Comment

Can you please name the "random small site"?

Comment

if it is the site I'm thinking it is I'm never folding
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                        X