Live hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live hand

Ok pretty sure i played this hand bad just need confirming.

9 handed in a 50-1 game i raise utg to €3 with 5c 7c Qh Jh , next player villian 1 calls and villian 2 beside him re pops to €12.

5 callers i think

Flop €60

6h 8c 9h

I bet €45 into pot villian 1 shoves for €90 and villian 2 repops and covers me im playing €150.

Whats our move here ?

Was betting this bad ?
    Pm for rakeback deals

Utg thats a bag of spanners tipp fold pre.

After flopping second nuts with redraws not very strongs ones mind
    playing 195 id probably lead out and get it in regardless of action.
    Worst case scenario is someone with the nuts and other guy with nut flush draw.

Its far from ideal but when villain 2 shoves its 150 to call to win 545 and if your hearts are live you have the odds.
    Of course you have 3 tens for a middler too and im calling esp if game is very loose.

If the game is loose tighten up in early pos this hand as you can see rarely flops or leaves you drawing to the nuts.

Comment

Fold pf as said already. I'm kinda torn on the flop, I think I'd bet 30-35 and hope to take it down. As it is call and hope, I dunno how live plays though I expect to see at least the K hi fd in one of their hands and maybe 9TJQ if you're lucky.

Comment

Im only playing €105 behing after i bet €45.
        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Ship now, but preflop is a trivial fold.
          Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

ya i agree about pre my only excuse is that its live and i didnt like folding but i hate limping. Basically i want to play hands its a leak i guess but not like im playing live everyday.

How bad is this hand pre in position.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Still pretty bad, it's ds but you're not going to connect very well. It's just not a nutty hand.

Comment

Working...
              X