This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
    Can you ask her which statute it is that allows this? I genuinely wanna do something about this.
    You would be better off finding a reason to make the inside of it a historic landmark.

Failing finding one you can make one up and create fake outrage on social media until the media and someone in the Dail picks it up at which time it will be as good as fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
      Oh and Cheltenham tipping comp, yada yada etc.

Entries close Monday. Currently 28 starters lining up for a prize of €1400
      Guiding a prize of €1800 now. Fail to enter at your own risk.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        No no no no no. Mamma Mia mamma Mia
        FYP

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
          You would be better off finding a reason to make the inside of it a historic landmark.

Failing finding one you can make one up and create fake outrage on social media until the media and someone in the Dail picks it up at which time it will be as good as fact.
          The inside is already listed. The ceiling is covered in gold leaf. I dunno what else they could use it for other than a bar. A fucken Starbucks maybe.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3dUcWPVP2E

best thing I've seen in weeks
            The man is a hero.

I saw this animation.

https://bit.ly/3SEHP18 - Learn all about Animation and FX from VFX Apprentice. Brigham Young University Center for Animation Presents Alight, a short film ab...

Comment

Kids should interrupt the news more often!

Comment

Kids annoying older men at the BBC doesn't end well.

Comment

Good lolev on French Presidential candidate Francois Fillon. From odds on a month ago, out as far as 16/1 yesterday, 5/1 now.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                    On board with that unfortunately, there's just too much money to be had from the successful TV show compared to book sales so best case scenario is that it's after S7 airs and won't contain much that't been covered
                    He will I think once Season 8 airs but there is no need before then. Just confuses things with the book readers and show watchers only and causes a divide as the book readers know more.

I think he will continue releasing the novellas about Dunk and Egg and other Targaryen histories. That is what I think. I loved them and don't mind if he doesn't finish the ASOIAF books as long as I see the ending in the TV show.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk
                      Geez that guy is insufferable.

Comment

@ToothSayer
                        Misquoting in role play is actually more noticeable.
                        That is not the transcript.
                        If Trump was half as coherent...but he isn't.

Last edited by Guest; 10-03-17, 19:10.

Comment

I am gonna be the next marion keyes ...or jk rowling or summit summit

Comment

The NEXT ME!

Comment

OK... let's do this.

Comment

Nice blog Paul!

Comment

Excellent start in Cardiff.

Comment

Pretty immediate jinx there for Ireland.

Comment

We're ready.

I will protect this ball
                                      I will cherish this ball
                                      I will dominate this ball
                                      I will take this ball into battle

#WALvIRE

Comment

Hmmm a lot of points not scored here.
                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Stander.....

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Hmmm a lot of points not scored here.
                                            We got 3.

Comment

oops

Comment

Wales 5 - 3 Ireland

Comment

Thread is slow to load recently, so it's about time I started a new shiny one. I'll do it later or else over the weekend and lock this one.

Comment

We're back yay!

Comment

Go jackson!

Comment

carta Buí

Comment

Half tine Wales lead 8-6...see you on the other side.

Comment

jesus me nerves

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                              jesus me nerves
                                                              I pet you.

Comment

wow Ireland have been rubbish bar the first 10 minutes.

Comment

In trouble now. Loose passes are so frustrating, basic mistakes cost games.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                    wow Ireland have been rubbish bar the first 10 minutes.
                                                                    there ya go

Comment

Its going to take something special to grab the momentum back here.

Comment

If we lose here England win the championship with a game to spare with a win tomorrow, which is anticlimactic.

Comment

Must be close on 100 phases inside the 22 without a try

Comment

This is not going too well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                              Must be close on 100 phases inside the 22 without a try
                                                                              Ya, super defence by the Welsh so far.

Comment

so many mistakes by both teams but Wales punishing Ireland for theirs
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

What a stupid penalty to give

Comment

Ah FFS!

As well as all the phases that weren't converted into points the time that Murray was on the pitch when he shouldn't have been cos us dear

Comment

Ringrose quiet which has hurt us I feel

Comment

well it looks like that is tha 5 mins to go ....Dad is pretty disappointed.

Comment

Not even a bonus point ffs

Comment

Three tries to nowt says it all really.

Comment

We might be the least ruthless team in rugby. Yes I know we've scored tries, but we must be only converting 1 out of every 6/7 genuine chances.

Wales genuinely looked comfortable in defence apart from 1/2 phases.

Deserved winners.

The sheep shagging bastards.

Comment

Missed line outs at crucial times was the key imo

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                  Missed line outs at crucial times was the key imo
                                                                                                  same v Scotland.

Without a lineout we're a shambles.

Comment

same v Scotland.

Without a lineout we're a shambles.
                                                                                                    With toner in the side it's criminal not to find your man

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                      With toner in the side it's criminal not to find your man
                                                                                                      I have the big for Rory but it truly has been his Achilles heel for a terribly long time.

Worrying enough considering we take on the English with 3 world class second rows on the pitch next weekend.

Comment

Scotland beat England , Ireland beat England, Italy beat Scotland

Thats all we need I think?

Easy

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          Did I mention I blagged a corporate ticket for the England match?
                                                                                                          Anyone looking for a ticket for next weekend?

Comment

Anyone looking for a ticket for next weekend?
                                                                                                            Flights and accom?

(you did say corporate)

Comment

Flights and accom?

(you did say corporate)
                                                                                                              and coke (hookers optional)

Comment

I'll take the flights and coke.

You can have the acom, hookers and match tickets.

Sounds lively.

Comment

Well my boys in Green. I still love you. ALWAYS

A nice song by Al GreenLyrics:Spending my day thinkin' 'bout you girlBeing here with you, being near with youI can't explain myselfWhy I feel like I doThough...

Comment

Not in front of the kitten!

Comment

Too many jonahs travelled over imo.

Comment

So got the official email today, ah jaysus I am so proud lol. I know I am so annoying but I dont care , I never really got recognition like this in my life and just want to tell everyone because I am so elated

My managers Boss as in head honcho asked her what did I say when she informed me ( take in to acc that word on the street is I am a mad hard bastard ) when she told me my eyes welled with tears lol ( sad I know , but meant alot) said head honcho goes huh? she welled up , em I wasnt expecting that reaction Maria? and she goes ah Michelle is a tough nut on the exterior but actually she is a big softy , which is true .

The happy head after hearing the news and the pic that will obv feature on next months news letter , 3rd time in a row

Asked several times why I dont want to progress in company , nope I want to sell thats it gtfo , happy with what I am at!

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Well done Michelle.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X