.10/.20 nl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.10/.20 nl

so i decided in the last week to give cash a go and have been playing a bit of it on boyles at 6max 10/20 .
    i have only played about 1200hands its most likely not enough hands but before i develop any bad habits i would prefer now to nip them in the bud.

before i go ahead and say any more here are my stats, also what are yere thoughts on this situation? and what is my thought line like?

6max 10/20
    me bttn €14~ dealt 10 10
    sb $8~
    bb $20~

folded around to me and i make it 60 sb raises to 2,40 and bb calls the 2,40

they have only been at the table 10-12 hands and i have stolen their blinds on the last 2 orbits even though sb did play back at me the previous orbit and he required another bit of persuasion on the flop before he let it go. anyway i felt that sb was calling light here thinking i was stealing light, i figured bb could have had A10+ or a small/middle pp, i didn't want to take a flop against 2 villians as there would be too many scare cards capable of flopping, so i either fold or raise in other words i either fold or shove and hope to take it down here, if not i was hopping that maybe only sb would call as if bb had any big hand he would surely have 4bet it. so i shipped it in.

my stats so far

[IMG][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Angry-Ball; 16-07-11, 15:44.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

You cant see your stats, they're way too small.

Comment

Comment

thanks road sweeper
        i finally got it sorted myself aswell

edit:
        just added a screenshot aswell of some that were missing
        Last edited by Angry-Ball; 16-07-11, 15:20.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Can you give us some stats by position? VPIP/PFR/3bet/cbet/fold to cbet etc? It looks like your fold to cbet is really low from this but it's hard to tell tbh.
          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Thank you mod
            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
              Can you give us some stats by position? VPIP/PFR/3bet/cbet/fold to cbet etc? It looks like your fold to cbet is really low from this but it's hard to tell tbh.
              what exactly do you want, i can make up a table with whatever stats you want(fairly proud of myself for figuring this out)

here is one i made earlier

Last edited by Angry-Ball; 16-07-11, 16:17.

Comment

Originally posted by CheckRaise
                do you not like playing in the 4,5 or 6 seats?
                its mostly 6max so them other few hands snuk in there from somewhere else i would imagine

Comment

I just copped that and tried the sneaky delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                    what exactly do you want, i can make up a table with whatever stats you want(fairly proud of myself for figuring this out)

3bet is way too low on the btn. Your probably not folding to enough 3bets either, especially oop. Thats just at a quick glance.

Sample size is way too small. Id recomend to just keep playing and come back after ~10k hands.

Comment

Lovely. Looks quite good but you should try 3bet bluffing on the button. 3% is pretty much a value range only. Look for guys who open wide in the CO or too wide in MP. Also look for guys who open wider UTG than in MP - there's always plenty of those who think everybody respects UTG opens too much and nobody's noticed their clever trick.

Can you also give us the overall stats for flop actions? So fold to cbet, raise flop ip, checkraise flop oop etc. That'll do for this small sample.
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                        3bet is way too low on the btn. Your probably not folding to enough 3bets either, especially oop. Thats just at a quick glance.

Sample size is way too small. Id recomend to just keep playing and come back after ~10k hands.
                        mightn't be back till christmas with 10k hands
                        but will try and be back sooner

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                          Lovely. Looks quite good but you should try 3bet bluffing on the button. 3% is pretty much a value range only. Look for guys who open wide in the CO or too wide in MP. Also look for guys who open wider UTG than in MP - there's always plenty of those who think everybody respects UTG opens too much and nobody's noticed their clever trick.

Can you also give us the overall stats for flop actions? So fold to cbet, raise flop ip, checkraise flop oop etc. That'll do for this small sample.
                          will get to it in a bit,
                          cooking tea for the kids atm

Last edited by Angry-Ball; 16-07-11, 18:28.

Comment

Did i see correctly that your only playing 70bbs if so im happy to get it in pre in that hand
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                              Did i see correctly that your only playing 70bbs if so im happy to get it in pre in that hand
                              correct,

Comment

You're calling from the blinds way too much.

You can play more hands from the CO.

You're not 3betting enough from the BTN.

Your flop cbet is really, really high but this isn't a problem since everybody plays fit or fold at micro stakes so it's a good default. However, once they hit they're not letting go which makes your turn cbet% way too high. Your combination of flop cbet% and turn cbet% means that you're double barrelling with half the range you opened with, that's a very weak range for anybody who's not a nit, especially when you're stealing 38% of the time (and by the looks of it the button is much higher). Stealing this much is very good and is where a lot of your profit will come from btw.

On the TT hand, the SB is playing 40bb so it's unlikely he's noticed you're opening light and, even if he has, his adjustment will probably be to call more rather than to 3bet light. Unless the BB is a complete donk he's not coldcalling a 3bet with small/mid PPs or hands like AT. You usually need more than 10-12 hands to know if he's that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RedJoker View Post
                                  You're calling from the blinds way too much.

You can play more hands from the CO.

You're not 3betting enough from the BTN.

Your flop cbet is really, really high but this isn't a problem since everybody plays fit or fold at micro stakes so it's a good default. However, once they hit they're not letting go which makes your turn cbet% way too high. Your combination of flop cbet% and turn cbet% means that you're double barrelling with half the range you opened with, that's a very weak range for anybody who's not a nit, especially when you're stealing 38% of the time (and by the looks of it the button is much higher). Stealing this much is very good and is where a lot of your profit will come from btw.

On the TT hand, the SB is playing 40bb so it's unlikely he's noticed you're opening light and, even if he has, his adjustment will probably be to call more rather than to 3bet light. Unless the BB is a complete donk he's not coldcalling a 3bet with small/mid PPs or hands like AT. You usually need more than 10-12 hands to know if he's that bad.
                                  steal wider from the co? or play a wider range/3bet more in allredy opened pots?

Comment

steal wider from the co? or play a wider range/3bet more in allredy opened pots?
                                    Steal more.

Comment

Working...
                                    X