This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
    Simple maths question. Try put a sensible estimate out there with your reasoning and it'll help you a lot more than if you just read through someone else's. I'll post my own estimate in a couple days when I got time. Really is just very simple maths though. A few assumptions might be easy to under or overestimate though.
    Cheers. I know I should shove as I am not a huge underdog if he has no pair. But am curious to see what other people think.

Comment

This post isn't about how I played the hand. I'm just in shock because of how the hand played out.
      In a live $5 tourney, I have 4k with blinds of 100/200, and get pocket 9s in UTG+2.
      UTG folds, person in UTG+1 shoves all in for 3k and I got the feeling from his play that it would likely be a small pp or a strongish ace.
      So I snap shove over the top for the 4k, and only the SB calls out of the other players (has ~10k or so).
      I have pocket 9s, SB has pocket 7s, UTG+1 has AQs.
      Flop: 7 7 3, with the SB flopping quads.
      However, the Turn: 9
      River: 9
      Runner runner quad 9s to beat flopped quad 7s.

I'm not trying to brag, it's just that I've never seen anything like this before and normally if something like this were to happen, I'd be the one with the pocket 7s.

Comment

Thoughts on every street here? Villain is a 52/39 steamy lagtard fish

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

UTG ($23.87)
        MP ($34.89)
        CO ($20)
        Hero (Button) ($30.22)
        SB ($20.28)
        BB ($17.19)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, 10
        1 fold, MP bets $0.40, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40, SB calls $0.30, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.40) Q, 7, 9 (3 players)
        SB checks, MP bets $1.40, Hero raises $4.20, 1 fold, MP calls $2.80

Turn: ($9.80) J (2 players)
        MP checks, Hero bets $4.90, MP calls $4.90

River: ($19.60) 2 (2 players)
        MP checks, Hero checks

Total pot: $19.60

Main decisions I would like feedback on are the flop raise, the turn betsize and the river check.

Ty

Comment

Beeeeee ump

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
            Thoughts on every street here? Villain is a 52/39 steamy lagtard fish

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

UTG ($23.87)
            MP ($34.89)
            CO ($20)
            Hero (Button) ($30.22)
            SB ($20.28)
            BB ($17.19)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, 10
            1 fold, MP bets $0.40, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.40, SB calls $0.30, 1 fold

no probs here imho

Flop: ($1.40) Q, 7, 9 (3 players)
            SB checks, MP bets $1.40, Hero raises $4.20, 1 fold, MP calls $2.80

Might have flatted here rather than build pot on a draw and waited for his turn action. If he has hit this at all hes calling and also reraising the con bet is standard almost with double suited flop and prob be called with overcards and pp's. What are you representing? Top pair?..what did you flat pre with then ..looks like str8 or flush draw to me imho

Turn: ($9.80) J (2 players)
            MP checks, Hero bets $4.90, MP calls $4.90

This card hits some str8 draws and completes 2 pairs as well as possible trips ....would either check or stick in a pot bet and find out how willing villian is?..bet size looks weak imho again looks like a blocking bet to try and hit a draw..

River: ($19.60) 2 (2 players)
            MP checks, Hero checks

villian has either played weak or dope on a rope with a big hand ..river cards doesnt affect texture of board and if he called to now hes gonna call the river ...donk shove maybe but prob best to check it down and hope your Ace is good ...

Total pot: $19.60

Main decisions I would like feedback on are the flop raise, the turn betsize and the river check.

I reckon he had Q 10 ....BTW

Ty

I am sober at the moment so my sense are a bit aschew

Comment

Emmet i think you played it fine. Maybe 5.20 on the turn as it looks alot bigger psychologically. I prob dont fire the river vs him either. Digiman might advocate it.

Comment

Quick hand

IPoker, €2/€4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
                LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: €867
                BB: €464.25
                Hero (UTG): €613.20
                MP: €682.55
                CO: €400
                BTN: €516.50

Pre-Flop: A Q dealt to Hero (UTG)
                Hero raises to €14, 2 folds, BTN calls €14, SB calls €12, BB calls €10

Flop: (€56) Q 9 5 (4 Players)
                SB checks, BB bets €28, Hero raises to €70, 2 folds, BB calls €42

Turn: (€196) 2 (2 Players)
                BB checks, Hero bets €144, BB calls €144

River: (€484) 5 (2 Players)
                BB bets €144, Hero ...

Villain is the mark at the table and plays 49/5/1.0 He has released €200 of his chips to me so far and I have been iso raising him a bit, but not overly so.

Just a quick river decision. Do you guys just shove or call? He has like €95 left.

Actually comments on the whole hand appreciated. BTN and SB are two v nitty regs fwiw.
                Last edited by RoadSweeper; 01-09-10, 13:09.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                  Emmet i think you played it fine. Maybe 5.20 on the turn as it looks alot bigger psychologically. I prob dont fire the river vs him either. Digiman might advocate it.
                  I would rather call the flop multiway here. When I'm playing such an aggro spewtard fish I try take more passive lines with draws as they normally still pay us but the problem is they don't fold pairs much which gives us little FE and thats what we need here. Checking river is probably ok, we have almost the nut high hand so we might even be good.

Comment

Quick hand

IPoker, €2/€4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
                    LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

SB: €867
                    BB: €464.25
                    Hero (UTG): €613.20
                    MP: €682.55
                    CO: €400
                    BTN: €516.50

Pre-Flop: A Q dealt to Hero (UTG)
                    Hero raises to €14, 2 folds, BTN calls €14, SB calls €12, BB calls €10

Flop: (€56) Q 9 5 (4 Players)
                    SB checks, BB bets €28, Hero raises to €70, 2 folds, BB calls €42

Turn: (€196) 2 (2 Players)
                    BB checks, Hero bets €144, BB calls €144

River: (€484) 5 (2 Players)
                    BB bets €144, Hero ...

Villain is the mark at the table and plays 49/5/1.0 He has released €200 of him chips to me so afr and I have been iso raising him a bit, but not overly so.

Just a quick river decision. Do you guys just shove or call? He has like €95 left.

Actually comments on the whole hand appreciated. BTN and SB are two v nitty regs fwiw.
                    Easy allin, I'd probaly shove even if he had $300 behind tbh.

Comment

best online site

was just asking if any 1 could help me to what they think is the best site just on paddypowers like this but are they any other good ones thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by poppydogwins View Post
                        was just asking if any 1 could help me to what they think is the best site just on paddypowers like this but are they any other good ones thanks all
                        You should try a bunch of different ones and see which you like best. Most of the major bookies sites like Powers and Boyles are all on the same network, but you should give definitely Full Tilt and Pokerstars a try and see how you get on. If you want to stay with an Irish site, Irish Eyes and Brucepoker are also on different networks.
                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

If only I never went to SD!!! triple barrelling for the win!!!

Hadn't played any poker all weekend so needed a 15min quick fix!!!

Comment

Ran hot this evening and took a quick shot at 100nl. I also got a bit fancy here. How's my line?

***** Hand History for Game 1111111111 ***** (Full Tilt)
                            $100.00 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Tuesday, September 21, 05:17:38 ET 2010
                            Table Afterburner (6 max) (Real Money)
                            Seat 3 is the button
                            Seat 1: Player1 ( $316.40 USD ) - VPIP: 16, PFR: 16, 3B: 7, AF: Infinity, Hands: 80
                            Seat 2: Hero ( $100.50 USD )
                            Seat 3: Player3 ( $69.15 USD ) - VPIP: 22, PFR: 22, 3B: 0, AF: Infinity, Hands: 9
                            Seat 4: Player4 ( $270.70 USD ) - VPIP: 27, PFR: 15, 3B: 0, AF: 2.7, Hands: 33
                            Seat 5: Player5 ( $68.30 USD ) - VPIP: 25, PFR: 20, 3B: 25, AF: 0.0, Hands: 20
                            Seat 6: Player6 ( $43.00 USD ) - VPIP: 36, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: Infinity, Hands: 25
                            Player4 posts small blind [$0.50 USD].
                            Player5 posts big blind [$1.00 USD].
                            ** Dealing down cards **

Dealt to Hero [ 8s 6s ]
                            Player6 folds
                            Player1 folds
                            Hero raises [$3.00 USD]
                            Player3 folds
                            Player4 calls [$2.50 USD]
                            Player5 folds

** Dealing Flop ** [ Ad, Jh, 9s ]
                            Player4 checks
                            Hero bets [$4.00 USD]
                            Player4 raises [$9.00 USD]
                            Hero calls [$5.00 USD]

** Dealing Turn ** [ Qc ]
                            Player4 bets [$12.00 USD]
                            Hero raises [$30.00 USD]
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

With very little hands/no history flop is a fold. If I was gonna float the flop, I want a hand with more equity anyway.

Comment

PFR and C.Bet is fine, but the float is bad as is the second barrell raise

Comment

I floated for a few reasons. Firstly the raise looked really weak to me, second I figured there were a ton of good turn cards for me, and third I figured there were a lot of turn and river cards that would look scary to him. I thought I could push him off a lot of Aces with weak kickers, maybe even a hand like J9. I also thought he has nothing a lot here.

I'm still not sure about it, but it worked out. He folded.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                    I floated for a few reasons. Firstly the raise looked really weak to me, second I figured there were a ton of good turn cards for me, and third I figured there were a lot of turn and river cards that would look scary to him. I thought I could push him off a lot of Aces with weak kickers, maybe even a hand like J9. I also thought he has nothing a lot here.

I'm still not sure about it, but it worked out. He folded.
                                    I think your thought process is ok until you raised the turn, but the hand you picked to float with is not great, if you had something with a little more equity even a gutshot + backdoor flush then I'd say it would be fine. I would have folded flop too, but if i hadn't I would flat the turn also and wait for the river to bluff him or bet when he gives up with his air. This is the line you would take with all your monsters so if you want to do something fancy after you float the checkraise then make sure and take a similar line as you would with your monsters. I'd say you just got lucky here and he had complete air which he would have probably check folded on the river anyway.
                                    "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Def just give up on flop. Even your backdoor draws are to weak enough hands. Much better if you have As6s on KdJh9s

Comment

Line check . Ive no reads. People happy to raise and get it in as the boards is so draw heavy?

$0.50/$1 No Limit Holdem
                                        CakePoker
                                        10 Players
                                        Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
                                        UTG ($105.65)
                                        Hero ($142.45)
                                        CO ($100)
                                        BTN ($25.50)
                                        SB ($117.75)
                                        BB ($87.20)

Pre-Flop: ($1.50, 10 players) Hero is UTG+1 :As: :Ac:
                                        1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, 2 folds, SB calls $3, 1 fold

Flop: :8s: :Th: :Js: ($8, 6 players)
                                        SB checks, Hero bets $6, SB raises to $22, $16 to Hero ($132.95)?

Comment

Yeah get em in. Especially when you're holding the As. If he's flopped a straight, pay the man.

Comment

Having the As in our hand makes his value range alot stronger. We are crushed or flipping at best.

Comment

Having the As in our hand makes his value range alot stronger. We are crushed or flipping at best.
                                              Whats ur plan then or would you check the flop? Calling seems bad now or maybe im wrong.

Comment

I start by check calling and then c/c or c/f on various turns. The hand is gonna be hard to play.

As played, I would bet fold with out reads/hist

Comment

We have position though, so we cant c/c or c/f. Maybe im missing something or maybe you just misread the hh. I would have thought the flop is a bet as we get value from draws and to protect out hand against all the bad turn cards that could come.

Comment

Crap. I was reading this and a hand on 2+2 and got mixed up. I thought it was the villain was the button.

This changes things a bit. I will probably call the flop c/r and soul read turns. I'm still not am happy about the situation and would be close to folding w/out reads.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                                                      Whats ur plan then or would you check the flop? Calling seems bad now or maybe im wrong.
                                                      I'd call the flop checkraise here vs an unknown as standard anyway, just hope he has enough air/semibluffs in his range that you can stack off to on the majority of turns if he fres again. I'd doubt you get it in great here on the flop, especially when you hold the As, his calling range for a shove by you will be sets/KsQs only. He, propably doesnt have many or any lower flushdraws in his range that he checkraises from the sb or shouldnt at least.
                                                      "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

Fire river?

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

MP ($18.50)
                                                        Button ($50)
                                                        Hero (SB) ($54.75)
                                                        BB ($38.07)
                                                        UTG ($69.84)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, 10
                                                        3 folds, Hero bets $0.75, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2) 6, J, K (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets $1, BB calls $1

Turn: ($4) 7 (2 players)
                                                        Hero bets $2.50, BB calls $2.50

River: ($9) 5 (2 players)
                                                        Hero checks, BB checks

Total pot: $9

Comment

Fire river?

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

MP ($18.50)
                                                          Button ($50)
                                                          Hero (SB) ($54.75)
                                                          BB ($38.07)
                                                          UTG ($69.84)

Hero checks, BB checks

if you bet the river the villain should fold nearly his entire range there but he prob wont

Comment

Fire river?

saw flop

MP ($18.50)
                                                            Button ($50)
                                                            Hero (SB) ($54.75)
                                                            BB ($38.07)
                                                            UTG ($69.84)

Hero checks, BB checks

Bet sizing is bad on every street, should be about 50% more on most streets. I would have fired 3 streets against most people and my bet sizes would be like this:

saw flop

MP ($18.50)
                                                            Button ($50)
                                                            Hero (SB) ($54.75)
                                                            BB ($38.07)
                                                            UTG ($69.84)

3 folds, Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1

Flop: ($3) 6, J, K (2 players)
                                                            Hero bets $2.5, BB calls $2.5

Turn: ($8) 7 (2 players)
                                                            Hero bets $6.50, BB calls $6.50

River: ($21) 5 (2 players)
                                                            Hero bets $17, BB folds..

EASY GAME

Comment

I usually minbet open from the BTN and SB. Right or wrong thing to do?

I definitely would've sized it differently had it not been BvB

Comment

Minraising from sb is brutal. Gives bb great odds to call and destroy you with position. I would fold close to 0% to a MR from the sb.

Comment

You shouldnt min raise the button either. Its your strongest and most profitable position.
                                                                  I usually 3-3.5x it from the button. Maybe a little more if its a loose fish as they dont care about 1 more bb

Comment

Usual opens
                                                                    UTG - 4x
                                                                    MP - 3.5x
                                                                    Co - 3x
                                                                    BTN - 2x
                                                                    SB - 2x
                                                                    BB - x

Open minraising on the button has meant I can open with any cards when it is folded to me, players at 50nl simply fold their blinds, and wait for a chance to play back against me. By opening to 3.5x on the button, it makes it incredibly profitable for a BB to 3bet my opens, and means I can't steal so much.

I'm definitely all ears though to something different, this is just something I've been trying and feel is working recently. The SB open may well need to be pumped up tho

Comment

do you not find people calling you way more?

Comment

37% steal, 47% steal success

Comment

Usual opens
                                                                          By opening to 3.5x on the button, it makes it incredibly profitable for a BB to 3bet my opens, and means I can't steal so much.
                                                                          It doesn't really. If you open 3.5x he's going to be 3b to about 12 to win 5

If you open to 2x he's going to 3b to about 8bb to win 3.5.

Both need to work appox the same amount.

Comment

I like min raising the button, 3x the sb though.
                                                                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                              It doesn't really. If you open 3.5x he's going to be 3b to about 12 to win 5

If you open to 2x he's going to 3b to about 8bb to win 3.5.

Both need to work appox the same amount.
                                                                              Yeah but we'll defend less because we've slightly less room to flat and use our position against him, 3 bet pots become easier for him to play because of stackot, and when we 4 bet his 5 bets are more profitable if we fold the same % of time but put more in the pot to do so
                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                                                                You shouldnt min raise the button either. Its your strongest and most profitable position.
                                                                                I usually 3-3.5x it from the button. Maybe a little more if its a loose fish as they dont care about 1 more bb
                                                                                U open from the button lighter so I cant see why ur button open should be any bigger than any other position.
                                                                                I open button 2.5x and 3x from every other position.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipIt View Post
                                                                                  U open from the button lighter so I cant see why ur button open should be any bigger than any other position.
                                                                                  I open button 2.5x and 3x from every other position.
                                                                                  Its not generally.

I usually 3.5-4x from utg and mp, 3-3.5x from co and button.

I thought 3.5-4 was standard from EP?

Comment

The small blind is the one place I'd raise more pre, as obviously your oop and the hard is much harder to play post flop. I'd raise the same from every other position. I hate the idea of making it 4x utg, makes the pot too big, 3x will probably achieve the same objective

Comment

First month back playing in around 3 months, gona play 25nl for this and next month and then move back up to 50nl.
                                                                                      Villian is playing 29/0 over 50 hands. Hasnt really shown any aggression in any pot.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($25.10)
                                                                                      UTG ($30.09)
                                                                                      Hero (MP) ($51.05)
                                                                                      Button ($25)
                                                                                      SB ($28.18)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, K
                                                                                      1 fold, Hero bets $0.75, 1 fold, SB calls $0.65, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.25) Q, 4, J (3 players)
                                                                                      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50, 1 fold

Turn: ($5.25) A (2 players)
                                                                                      SB bets $2.25, Hero calls $2.25

River: ($9.75) 4 (2 players)
                                                                                      SB checks

Is a bet/fold the right option on the river?
                                                                                      Lets say we bet $6 and he shoves, whats the worst hand you call with?

Comment

b/f looks good. Give reads I prob would have a very narrow calling range for river shove. He shouldn't be doing it without a flush.

Comment

Hypothetical question, say you didnt have rakeback on your full tilt account and you wanted to find some way to get it, what would be the best way of (hypothetically) getting another account with rakeback? Could you set one up with a different name and use a payment processor that you have never used before with the site (say moneybookers) which is still in your name to fund it?

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                                                            Hypothetical question, say you didnt have rakeback on your full tilt account and you wanted to find some way to get it, what would be the best way of (hypothetically) getting another account with rakeback? Could you set one up with a different name and use a payment processor that you have never used before with the site (say moneybookers) which is still in your name to fund it?
                                                                                            Email affiliates@fulltiltpoker.com with your request (it's not strictly their job but response time is far quicker than the generic CS account).

Also sign up to rakebackpros with your ftp user name.

Support will send your details to rbps who may requiring nudging to link your account.
                                                                                            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

My brother* opened an account through an affiliate after I had opened and played on my own account rakebackless for quite a while.

He* had set up his own moneybookers, which had its own gmail address.

He* had absolutely no issues, however, I'm sure that was also due to the fact that neither of us played a huge amount of hands or at stakes above 50nl.

Issues could arise if you were to win any big tournament, or if you made large transactions which would come under the scope of fraud analysts etc...

I reckon if your brother is any use, you should recommend he opens an account...

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                Email affiliates@fulltiltpoker.com with your request (it's not strictly their job but response time is far quicker than the generic CS account).

Also sign up to rakebackpros with your ftp user name.

Support will send your details to rbps who may requiring nudging to link your account.
                                                                                                They wont do it , because when i had signed up i had a 600 dollar bonus yoke which apparently invalidates me from rb

Comment

My brother* opened an account through an affiliate after I had opened and played on my own account rakebackless for quite a while.

He* had set up his own moneybookers, which had its own gmail address.

He* had absolutely no issues, however, I'm sure that was also due to the fact that neither of us played a huge amount of hands or at stakes above 50nl.

Issues could arise if you were to win any big tournament, or if you made large transactions which would come under the scope of fraud analysts etc...

I reckon if your brother is any use, you should recommend he opens an account...
                                                                                                  Ye, my sister was thinking about it but then decided against it because if she was to open a moneybookers that could be traced to poker it could affect her credit rating. What are your thoughts on this?

Comment

They wont do it , because when i had signed up i had a 600 dollar bonus yoke which apparently invalidates me from rb
                                                                                                    You mean you had your initial deposit bonus still running or you mean you used a different affiliate code when you signed up.

If number one you should be able to get rb when the bonus clears. If option number two do as emmet says and recommend your brother () play on the site.
                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Ye, my sister was thinking about it but then decided against it because if she was to open a moneybookers that could be traced to poker it could affect her credit rating. What are your thoughts on this?
                                                                                                      My brother didn't need to provide anything to open a moneybookers. I transferred seed money via moneybookers to his account, and that way he never had to put any bank, laser, cc details etc onto his account...

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                                        You mean you had your initial deposit bonus still running or you mean you used a different affiliate code when you signed up.

If number one you should be able to get rb when the bonus clears. If option number two do as emmet says and recommend your brother () play on the site.
                                                                                                        Ye, its the latter, different affiliate code. I feel as though my sister might be affected negatively by this, what do u think?

Comment

My brother didn't need to provide anything to open a moneybookers. I transferred seed money via moneybookers to his account, and that way he never had to put any bank, laser, cc details etc onto his account...
                                                                                                          Did he not have to verify it by it putting a code onto his online banking or something?

Comment

Did he not have to verify it by it putting a code onto his online banking or something?
                                                                                                            nope, not a thing... I think if the account is only used for moneybookers transactions it didn't need any external checks.

He transferred any withdrawals to my moneybookers and I withdrew them on his behalf...

Comment

nope, not a thing... I think if the account is only used for moneybookers transactions it didn't need any external checks.

He transferred any withdrawals to my moneybookers and I withdrew them on his behalf...
                                                                                                              Right, cheers, will have to look into that for my sister.

Nice one

Comment

is this a call?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 33 Tournament, 25/50 Blinds (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB (t2745)
                                                                                                                UTG (t2950)
                                                                                                                UTG+1 (t3000)
                                                                                                                MP1 (t9318)
                                                                                                                Hero (MP2) (t1377)
                                                                                                                MP3 (t2675)
                                                                                                                CO (t2230)
                                                                                                                Button (t4085)
                                                                                                                SB (t3635)

Hero's M: 18.36

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q
                                                                                                                3 folds, Hero bets t150, MP3 calls t150, 3 folds, BB calls t100

Flop: (t475) A, 10, 3 (3 players)
                                                                                                                BB checks, Hero bets t300, MP3 raises to t900, BB raises to t2595 (All-In)

Comment

never a call

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                    never a call
                                                                                                                    even though i've only got 700 left?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                      sorry didnt see that - i prob c/f the flop or bet less even.

meh i still fold now id rather the money went in when im not nearly drawing dead

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                        one of them has an Ace, the other has either an ace or a flush draw or both.

You are pretty much dead in the water here, let it go.

Fwiw, I wouldn't even C-bet here

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                                                          sorry didnt see that - i prob c/f the flop or bet less even.

meh i still fold now id rather the money went in when im not nearly drawing dead
                                                                                                                          one of them has an Ace, the other has either an ace or a flush draw or both.

You are pretty much dead in the water here, let it go.

Fwiw, I wouldn't even C-bet here
                                                                                                                          i felt the c bet was the only way to win the hand, as i don't think they'll try and push me off it without an A, considering the chips i have left. with the raise and reraise, i know i'm pretty much dead.
                                                                                                                          i folded btw. the other guy called. one player had Kh6h, the other 4h5h

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X