WSOP 2012 - TV Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    That AJ Jejelowo played pretty well and got caught in one or two sick spots, I like the cut of his jib.
    Originally posted by danutpeddler View Post
    Love that guy! Great player from what I saw.
    Very fine line between spewtard and superstar

Selbst sure does love a good moan.

Comment

Haven't caught up with the latest episodes but Gaelle Baumann played the 6 Max last week and she is even better looking in person, we done a couple interviews with her and she seemed like a cool chick.

Torn between her and Xuan Liu

Comment

Originally posted by peterswellman View Post
        Very fine line between spewtard and superstar

Selbst sure does love a good moan.
        Very much so, I've actually grown to like Selbst a lot more over the last while & fair dues to her calling out Buchmann he defo did give the death stare to the dealer.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Very much so, I've actually grown to like Selbst a lot more over the last while & fair dues to her calling out Buchmann he defo did give the death stare to the dealer.
          What!!!!??? She comes across as the most odious, obnoxious, self satisfied, hugely arrogant of sorts.
          Like she wasnt involved in the pot AT ALL, why the fuck would she make that comment. The guy just got two outered deep in the WSOP ME. Literally just taken the beat. She is the kind of cretein who feels like they have an authority to comment on every fucking thing that happens. Shuddering hard. Guy was obv giving him evils but so what, dealer did manage to find a nine, proper order! (last part tongue in cheek) but seriously he didnt open his mouth, or do anything at all, and he stated it was as he wanted to know how much it was.

Comment

Thought she was totally out of line personally. He has every right to be a little peeved off. She lost a flip and decided to be utterly condescending to the guy she lost too. Think she's a know-it-all, arrogant tosser but an absolutely incredible player.

Comment

Thought she was totally out of line personally. He has every right to be a little peeved off. She lost a flip and decided to be utterly condescending to the guy she lost too. Think she's a know-it-all, arrogant tosser but an absolutely incredible player.
              Agree with everything re her personality but intimidating dealers is a big no no imo and was glad she pulled him on it.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                Agree with everything re her personality but intimidating dealers is a big no no imo and was glad she pulled him on it.
                Dealer didn't even notice from the ESPN coverage. Fine it was out if line to blame the dealer in anyway but it's deep in the main event and you have just lost a massive pot. Wasn't it at the time when he asked how much it was?

Comment

I thought it was just before he dealt the river. Could be wrong though. I just remember thinking 'your 'min' cash thus far probably represents more than his yearly salary so stop fucking staring at him'. Is he not a prev nov-niner no? If so my heart bleeds; suck it up ffs. I dont mean to detract from Seblst being utterly classless on a number of occasions though.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                    What!!!!??? She comes across as the most odious, obnoxious, self satisfied, hugely arrogant of sorts.
                    Like she wasnt involved in the pot AT ALL, why the fuck would she make that comment. The guy just got two outered deep in the WSOP ME. Literally just taken the beat. She is the kind of cretein who feels like they have an authority to comment on every fucking thing that happens. Shuddering hard. Guy was obv giving him evils but so what, dealer did manage to find a nine, proper order! (last part tongue in cheek) but seriously he didnt open his mouth, or do anything at all, and he stated it was as he wanted to know how much it was.
                    She is correct he did absolutely give the dealer a death stare, I think we all been around for long enough to not be absolute cunts to the dealers it serves no purpose whatsoever. Certainly still think she has some arrogance but not as much after reading some of her interviews.

I thought it was just before he dealt the river. Could be wrong though. I just remember thinking 'your 'min' cash thus far probably represents more than his yearly salary so stop fucking staring at him'. Is he not a prev nov-niner no? If so my heart bleeds; suck it up ffs. I dont mean to detract from Seblst being utterly classless on a number of occasions though.
                    Defo before the river and you are correct he is a former November 9er.

Comment

Vanessa Selbst is to poker what Phil Taylor is to darts. Both are phenomenal talents and great fun/joking when they are winning, but they are a pair of absolutely detestable cunts when they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                        Vanessa Selbst is to poker what Phil Taylor is to darts. Both are phenomenal talents and great fun/joking when they are winning, but they are a pair of absolutely detestable cunts when they lose.
                        Shes not much fun when winning either, she had heaps in some Venetian 2k a couple years ago, couldnt miss. Yet even raking in pots would be like to complete amaturs there just drinking and having fun 'god you played your hand horribly there' etc. Few others had similar experiences at the table with her. Think Chub's played a full day with her and thought the same of her if not worse.

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                          Shes not much fun when winning either, she had heaps in some Venetian 2k a couple years ago, couldnt miss. Yet even raking in pots would be like to complete amaturs there just drinking and having fun 'god you played your hand horribly there' etc. Few others had similar experiences at the table with her. Think Chub's played a full day with her and thought the same of her if not worse.
                          Yeah i'd 100% agree. I meant that in her head she's fun and laughing and joking etc. I think she's a cunt all the time no matter what. Can't stand her. Great player tho and i love watching her playing.

Comment

Ye he took 4th in '09 for 2.5 million or so.

Comment

Tbf, I don't think "oh he won 2.5 mill before" should matter. Great to see it didn't change his hunger like alot of players. Nothing with wrong with wanting to win everytime and being a tad annoyed when things don't go your way. Like for example how many times have you seen Hellmuth and Negreanu bitch and moan about their luck?

Selbst's "oh you shouldn't be 50/50 versus me there" line was alot less classless.

Cramming 30bb from early position though can't be good.

Comment

Tbf, I don't think "oh he won 2.5 mill before" should matter. Great to see it didn't change his hunger like alot of players. Nothing with wrong with wanting to win everytime and being a tad annoyed when things don't go your way. Like for example how many times have you seen Hellmuth and Negreanu bitch and moan about their luck?

Selbst's "oh you shouldn't be 50/50 versus me there" line was alot less classless.

Absolutley. Just not at the dealer.

Comment

I agree,we should all go into a tourney wanting to win(WSOP main event or not) but he's been around long enough to know its not a dealers fault.

Comment

Episode 19

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Episode 20

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

LOL at the Aussie guy

Comment

LOL at the Aussie guy
                                        Funny alright

Comment

Hi,
                                          does anyone have the link for the WSOPE ME FT please?
                                          "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Paid 2€ and got it here: https://www.espnplayer.com/espnplaye...m?product=WSOP

Quality could be better but players are not that good looking anyway

Edit: I refreshed and quality is actually pretty good
                                            Last edited by ViperEyeIRL; 04-10-12, 13:46.
                                            "Poker isn’t about default strategies, it’s about exploiting your opponent's bad tendencies"

Comment

Dont bother paying the 2 euro.

Download a proxy server (foxyproxy if using firefox)

Input this Proxy: IP: 94.23.193.165
                                              Port: 8080

And watch using this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKmJV...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by A_CitizenErased View Post
                                                Dont bother paying the 2 euro.

Download a proxy server (foxyproxy if using firefox)

Input this Proxy: IP: 94.23.193.165
                                                Port: 8080

And watch using this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKmJV...layer_embedded
                                                how does one go about doing above

Comment

Hellmuth calling raises with 10,2 like a boss

Comment

ESPN stream jumping and cutting off, feckers got 1.99 off me too.

Comment

Baumann is a 10.

Comment

its live on eurosprot now

Comment

they had it on for 5 mins thats just stupid. think it may be back on at 9pm

Comment

haha big phil hellmuth rolling round on the ground...

Comment

Episode 21

Episode 22

Comment

Episode 23

Episode 24

Comment

Ep 25:

Ep 26:

Comment

Sylvia's girlfriend

Comment

What I wouldnt give to see salaburu tarred and feathered. Classless fucking wanker.

Comment

Have any of the poker shows done any decent cash games this year at all?

Opr

Comment

What I wouldnt give to see salaburu tarred and feathered. Classless fucking wanker.
                                                                          Big time. The last 4/5 episodes have really shown him up to be a wanker. I'm rooting for Merson and will have a couple of quid on Gee to be the first man out although there's been coolers all over the shop the last 2 tables so could be anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                            Have any of the poker shows done any decent cash games this year at all?

Opr
                                                                            I could be wrong but not sure if the latest Poker After Dark episodes were watched. I've them bookmarked but forgot all about it till you mentioned it. Only been on youtube 4 months and it's been way longer than that since i watched any so should be new to you. The rest are up there too.

Comment

#98
                                                                              Finally upto date.
                                                                              Cliffs: Sylvia has gotta be one of the favs. Seems like a great player, also his girlfriend is hot!
                                                                              Merson is another fav, wouldn't mind seen either of them win it. But i'm rooting for Balsiger, seems like a nice guy and his name sounds like Balls Licker which always gives me a chuckle.

As long as Gee ("fucking idiot") or Salaburu don't win i'm happy really. I like Ausmus aswell but his stack won't be helpful to him!

Coverage was pretty good this year, showed some hands that they would never have before (3bets pre and take it kinda thing). The Joe Navaro piece is tilting as all hell and not a huge fan of the Laak and Antonio thing, if they gave them more time and let them say what they wanted it could work!

Comment

#99
                                                                                Is anyone else losing their stack like the geek lost his 90 bigs with FD and TP, huge call. Slyvia looks a good player and seems to have the post flop skills to run the table.

+100 on Salaburu, i wonder did someone actually say, 'if you call another card i'll fucking drop you mate' and they've just edited it out because that what would have come from my mouth.

Also Baumann mmmh

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                                                  Is anyone else losing their stack like the geek lost his 90 bigs with FD and TP, huge call. Slyvia looks a good player and seems to have the post flop skills to run the table.
                                                                                  I was thinking about that hand while watching and wondering if i could have play it any different. Sylia's spot looked like a good spot to c/r so he didn't have to a hand to do it, but when he ships over the 7m raise, he only ever has 2 hands, bottom and middle set. He plays every other hand different. He's 30% against those 2 hands so it would be a massive fold, but one he could have made imo. Flatting Sylvia's raise and seeing a turn would have been ok too considering the bubble.

+100 on Salaburu, i wonder did someone actually say, 'if you call another card i'll fucking drop you mate' and they've just edited it out because that what would have come from my mouth.
                                                                                  Was delighted to see Hille shake hands and all the guys at the table and stop short of Salaburu. Wish she would have did the dummy handshake and then stuck her middle finger up at him. Hated Baumanns shove with A9 too, ugly

Oh, and Kara Scott trying to steal Geoff Shreeves thunder when she pointed out that Koroknai was the player that was allowed stay in the tournament when she had the KK. You could see her heart breaking when she realised it, around about here..

Comment

I was thinking about that hand while watching and wondering if i could have play it any different. Sylia's spot looked like a good spot to c/r so he didn't have to a hand to do it, but when he ships over the 7m raise, he only ever has 2 hands, bottom and middle set. He plays every other hand different. He's 30% against those 2 hands so it would be a massive fold, but one he could have made imo. Flatting Sylvia's raise and seeing a turn would have been ok too considering the bubble.
                                                                                    The fact that he basically snap called was very odd. Didn't seem to think about it at all. Best thing of the whole hand was Gee being involved on the button with garbage

Also, Saluburu is quite the cunt. There was a hand in 1st part towards the end where he check backs trips on the river on a pretty dry board. Wasn't sure why anyone would check in that spot

Comment

Salaburu is grotesque. Actually find it hard to watch because he is on it. Fat bastard.

Glad that geek busted aswell. Inoffensive as he was. Nerd.

That triatholn guy defo touches kids in their underpants. Baldy mofo.

The French bird tilts me aswell. Not sure why, think its because she is hot yet kind of ugly at the same time.

Old Asian mofo grumbling at everyhand with 10 left in ME. VUL. Tilt.

Liked Merson until he started berating said Old Asian.

Hille only redeeming feature of watching this. Delicious individual.

Comment

You have to wonder what way that hand would of played out if Sylvia hadn't of 4bet,

Salaburu is huge douchebag and cunt, but it is kind of good tv in a way to see someone act so classless like you'd nearly swear he was paid to do so or has a bet,

Koroknai comes across as a real good guy never reacted in a huge way in the pots he sucked out on or when he knocked out the french girl (i remember reading somewhere he offered 1percent of his action to Ladauceur for the flush hand could be wrong), and a combo of him Sylvia, Merson in the last 4 i'd be happy

I hate her shove with the A9, its weird cos she folded 66 to mersons button open,

Felt bad for Ladauceur horrible spot to lose most of his stack, his face is just like "omg don't fucking do this with 14people left in the MAIN FML"
                                                                                        http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                          (i remember reading somewhere he offered 1percent of his action to Ladauceur for the flush hand could be wrong)
                                                                                          Salaburu mentioned this, but it think he offered it to someone else he did the same kind of thing to earlier in the tourney!

Comment

Merson said straight out he was going to 5-bet the QQ and get it in. 'Not scared of bubbling' were his words or something. Sylvia cost his buddy a huge pot if that's the case.

Didn't like Baumann's fold to an aggro player like Merson on the button either with 66. Felt that was a good spot for her as she was going to have too double up at least once to get there.

Merson the best player, Thomas after and Sylvia after that. Don't care who wins aslong as it's not Gee, christ he's painful. Salabaru is an utter tosser but he's being honest I suppose. He was looking to ladder and he seemed to be good buddies with Koroknai at the end.

Ladauceur must be gutted, I thought he played really well and just got two disgusting boards. Ouch.

Should be a good final table though.

Comment

Quick question when is the final table been played out is it this weekend?

Comment

Quick question when is the final table been played out is it this weekend?
                                                                                                It on monday and tuesday on espn, espn player for 3 euro and ye can watch it back at any time durin week. Im sure ye can a link for the free stream too

Comment

Originally posted by OasisKid View Post
                                                                                                  It on monday and tuesday on espn, espn player for 3 euro and ye can watch it back at any time durin week. Im sure ye can a link for the free stream too
                                                                                                  That whole thing again, they fucked about with it last year which meant a proper edited highlights of the final table made its way out.

Comment

Dear Lord that Salaburu is a stupid ignorant reptile. i hope a suburu runs over his ankles. classless wretch... lizzie hille, sweet

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                                                                                      Salaburu is grotesque. Actually find it hard to watch because he is on it. Fat bastard.

Glad that geek busted aswell. Inoffensive as he was. Nerd.

That triatholn guy defo touches kids in their underpants. Baldy mofo.

The French bird tilts me aswell. Not sure why, think its because she is hot yet kind of ugly at the same time.

Old Asian mofo grumbling at everyhand with 10 left in ME. VUL. Tilt.

Liked Merson until he started berating said Old Asian.

Hille only redeeming feature of watching this. Delicious individual.

dont really like watching poker but im watching the wsop episodes because of this post ..wpwp

Comment

Was there edited highlights of last seasons final table at all? I couldn't get into watching the whole thing as it was shown, any links would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Looks like we should finally have a edited highlight shows of the final table, guy over on thepokerbay has capped & edited them so he is just waiting to get them uploaded, fingers crossed it's soon.

Have heard from a few different people thought that it has been broadcast on ESPN over here but as of yet I haven't been able to catch it, fair dues to the folks who cap & upload the shows.

Comment

Looks like we should finally have a edited highlight shows of the final table, guy over on thepokerbay has capped & edited them so he is just waiting to get them uploaded, fingers crossed it's soon.

Have heard from a few different people thought that it has been broadcast on ESPN over here but as of yet I haven't been able to catch it, fair dues to the folks who cap & upload the shows.
                                                                                                            Finally

Part 1

Part 2

Comment

Thanks for posting these, got more than halfway through the live feeds but I couldn't take it anymore!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                              X