Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I.P.B Sportsbetting Syndicate III - Sign up thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I.P.B Sportsbetting Syndicate III - Sign up thread.

The Hurricane asked me to start this thread for a new Syndicate.

The deadline for sign ups is this Weekend.

If you want to take part ship €25 to ipbgolf on Boylepoker Email is rorybrown1254 at eircom.net and then confirm shippage in this thread.

The Hurricane will look after everything from here.

Thanks CC.

Friday deadline people

Comment

IN Shipping Funds Now

Winmau180 on Boyles
      http://formbet.co.uk?ap_id=Filly10 Horse Racing Ratings

Comment

Bump

Comment

Im in as is my son derry. Will ship tomorrow (thurs)

Connie

Comment

Inn for this, will ship the money later on today and email you.
            Cheers
            Derek
            "Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"

Comment

Assuming Corbett is in we still need a few more for this

Comment

I'm in if someone could ship for me on boyles and I can do stars?

Comment

Easier for me to ship on stars too if possible?

Comment

Ok looks like we are delayed again. Not much I can do as we need 8/10 to get the full deposit bonus.

Ship to Donutfish on Stars if that helps aswell. And post here to let me know and I'll confirm when I can, Send in € though please to keep it correct

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                      Ok looks like we are delayed again. Not much I can do as we need 8/10 to get the full deposit bonus.

Ship to Donutfish on Stars if that helps aswell. And post here to let me know and I'll confirm when I can, Send in € though please to keep it correct
                      Yeah im in aswell Richie, the Boyle thing was the stumbling block, I'll ship on Stars tonight and confirm here.

Comment

count me in will ship

when get home from work

Comment

€25 shipped to Donutfish on stars

Comment

How are we looking for numbers Richie? Can you post up who you've received money from and who's in. I'll ship on Boyles later if it looks like we have the numbers of decent folk that have a clue :winks:

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                              How are we looking for numbers Richie? Can you post up who you've received money from and who's in. I'll ship on Boyles later if it looks like we have the numbers of decent folk that have a clue :winks:
                              You have me involved, your on a winner.

I'll post up who shipped when I get home in about an hour

Comment

Will get involved, no idea how it works but will ship tomorrow.

Comment

In - €25 shipped on Stars

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Originally posted by deyrzuited View Post
                                    Recieved both of these.

I dont have access to the Boyles holding account to confirm shippage there but ill assume they are in. Will need to check with CC

Comment

Funds Sent to boyles!
                                      http://formbet.co.uk?ap_id=Filly10 Horse Racing Ratings

Comment

€25 shipped from scart888 on stars

Comment

€25 sent to Donutfish on stars just now.
                                          'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Will send shortly once Richie Burnett wins this QF darts match. If he doesn't, i'm out!

Edit - In obv :-)

Will ship in a bit, on 3 MTT bubbles-ish
                                            Last edited by Flushdraw; 07-10-11, 23:07.

Comment

€25 sent to Donutfish on Stars

Comment

€25 shipped to ipbgolf

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                  Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                  Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                  My emails tell me I have received these

Comment

Originally posted by deyrzuited View Post
                                                    Originally posted by Phil3 View Post
                                                    Funds Sent to boyles!
                                                    Originally posted by premierstone View Post
                                                    Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                    Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                    Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    €25 shipped to ipbgolf
                                                    Presuming you're in yourself Richie, that's 8 so far (€200)

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                    Im in as is my son derry. Will ship tomorrow (thurs)

Connie
                                                    Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                    count me in will ship

when get home from work
                                                    Originally posted by DeviantD View Post
                                                    Inn for this, will ship the money later on today and email you.
                                                    Cheers
                                                    Derek
                                                    Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                    Will get involved, no idea how it works but will ship tomorrow.
                                                    Promises from 5 more so that could be 13.

Let's agree to go on Monday so there's the weekend for the above to get sorted. Maybe bump it in the BBV to see if anyone else is interested. If we get 12, that's a €300 starting roll, plus €200 bonus makes €500

I still like the idea that i said in the other thread

Say we have 4 people picking winners and 8 losers and we return an overall profit of €100 so we start next week/month with €600

The people that picked the 4 winners should get 2 shares for the next round of betting so the €600 should be split 16 ways with the 4 winning players getting €75 to bet with, while the 8 players that lost get €37.5 to bet with. It rewards the successful punters and gives us a better chance of an overall return

Comment

I like that idea Tony. I was planning to leave it go till Wednesday to start, I didn't want anyone blasting money away on meaningless final international group games on Tuesday.

We should hear more opinions from members on Tonys idea

Comment

Based on 12 runners

If people didn't like the idea of winning managers getting double, we could maybe just have 13/14 shares every round, with the extra 1/2 shares being divided equally amongst the people that got a winning bet up the previous month

e.g If there were 4 winners and 8 losers with a balance of €630, and we agreed to split an extra 2 shares between the winning players from the previous week, then each share of the 14 shares is worth €45

The players with the 8 losing bets from the week before get €45 each
                                                        The winning 4 players get the remaining 6 shares split equally to give €67.50

If it was 6 winners and 6 losers, it would be €45 for losers and €60 for winners

If there was only 1 winner and 11 losers, then it would be €45 for losers and €135 for the winner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's nothing wrong with people playing it safe and trying to slowly build up the kitty, but it will hopefully stop people continuously sticking the loots on trebles and accumulators that are a bookies wet dream, and instead gives us a better collective effort of making a few quid

p.s I'm usally the term 'losers' loosely

Comment

I like that idea Tony. I was planning to leave it go till Wednesday to start, I didn't want anyone blasting money away on meaningless final international group games on Tuesday.

Can we blast away on the first Virtual race on Weds?

SPOILER
                                                          Tonys idea sounds fine to me

Comment

Can we blast away on the first Virtual race on Weds?

SPOILER
                                                            Tonys idea sounds fine to me
                                                            If you were using Tonys system in the other one BCB would have about 20p to bet

Comment

€25 shipped to ipbgolf on boyles from DeviantD13.
                                                              Let me know if you received it.
                                                              I am happy to go with Tony's suggestion.

Comment

Yea like your idea Tony. Also maybe we should discuss bets before we put them on, do our research and explain why we think its a good bet and not be putting on silly accumulators.

Comment

Yeah have no problem with Tony's proposal and it would seem +ev

Comment

Ive been out of action for a few days, but I will get to a boyles shop tomorrow and take care of this. I will post after its done.

Connie

PS is username and email address enough info to lodge in the shop? Or do I need an account holders name and address as well? If so, can someone pm details needed to me please?
                                                                    Last edited by connie147; 08-10-11, 16:57.

Comment

Shipped on Stars from L..

Comment

€50 lodged today over the counter to account ipbgolf (1.30pm) for myself and my son derry.

Connie

Comment

sent 25 from sn clived on boylepoker there

Sry for the delay

Comment

Get it going today imo. We've enough players reg'd now to have a decent go at it. If people want to bet on International's tonight, so be it. If we had of kicked off on Friday gone, we would have at least doubled the roll from betting on the darts!

Comment

#39
                                                                              Just need Ciaran to confirm who shipped on Boyles and then organise to withdraw it.

If we have enough I might try opening 2 accounts for 2 bonus'

Comment

#40
                                                                                Just need Ciaran to confirm who shipped on Boyles and then organise to withdraw it.

If we have enough I might try opening 2 accounts for 2 bonus'
                                                                                I dont think you can open two Bet365 a/c's from the same IP address.

You will probably need a Boyles/PP a/c aswell for a lot of the bets not available on Bet365

Comment

#41
                                                                                  I dont think you can open two Bet365 a/c's from the same IP address.

You will probably need a Boyles/PP a/c aswell for a lot of the bets not available on Bet365
                                                                                  Ya that's my plan anyway gonna pm Corbett now

Comment

#42
                                                                                    So the plan is to copy all the bets from the 1st syndicate, right?

Comment

#43
                                                                                      How many runners did we get for this?

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by DeviantD View Post
                                                                                        How many runners did we get for this?
                                                                                        Just waiting on confirmation from CC, he's mad busy ATM with 'the IPO but it won't be long

Comment

#45
                                                                                          We have €150 on Boyles

Flushdraw
                                                                                          Poprock
                                                                                          Phil3
                                                                                          Deviantd
                                                                                          Connie
                                                                                          Derry

I'll ship the funds to Richie on Stars now.

Richie the funds are in your account.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            I'll get this all set up later then

Comment

#47
                                                                                              I'll get this all set up later then
                                                                                              I assume you're just going to lump the loots United for the league?

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Anyone want to take a bank transfer for this so I can get in? how much is it?

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                  I assume you're just going to lump the loots United for the league?
                                                                                                  I was more thinking the favorite in the 5.27 at monmore

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                    Anyone want to take a bank transfer for this so I can get in? how much is it?
                                                                                                    25 euro, wander into a boyles and drop it into my account if that's handy

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      25 euro, wander into a boyles and drop it into my account if that's handy
                                                                                                      You see I am a lazy fucker and there is no boyles near my work. My laptop is fooked and my flatmates wont let me download stars for some reason.

Pain in the hole. Not to worry see if someone else will take a bank transfer.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                        You see I am a lazy fucker and there is no boyles near my work. My laptop is fooked and my flatmates wont let me download stars for some reason.

Pain in the hole. Not to worry see if someone else will take a bank transfer.
                                                                                                        Can do Eoghan, PM me if u want.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          €25 sent on Stars for Eoghan104.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Looks like 14 to me, will confirm when I get home.

Be nice to get 2 more before this evening and I'll try sort 2 accounts for 2 bonus

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              PM sent Dice.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                good luck to all the members of this

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  How does this work? We all pick a 25euro bet within round one? How long is round 1?

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    How does this work? We all pick a 25euro bet within round one? How long is round 1?
                                                                                                                    It will run till everyone has placed a bet, within reasonid expect everyone to come up with a bet within 1 month

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      You don't have to use your full stake in 1 bet. You have €25 to bet as you wish.
                                                                                                                      Bet's last for 1 month, so we have until the end of October for this one.

Presuming we're following the lay out of the other syndicates

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Is there an order for picking bets?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X