Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

standard spot i think just wanted to know peoples thoughts :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

standard spot i think just wanted to know peoples thoughts :)

was playing last night in my local poker club in winterfest league playoff. 1st was ticket 2nd was 200 cash and 3rd was 100 cash

im utg 7handed with 910 of diamonds with 8bbs and antes i ship. it super standard just want to make sure i was right 2 people laughed in club but they play poker like its 1998
    Last edited by denchhhh; 07-10-13, 16:53.

I'd laugh too but would def do the same

Comment

I may have shipped earlier depending on cards but yeah am shipping it in there as well

Comment

i couldnt ship an old fella kept 3x and i was getting q10 and i was thinking i prob not ahead of his range and only had like 9bbs so he is never folding

Comment

Seems fine if you're a shortie but if everyone is in a similar spot, I am happy enough to let it go, if players are laughing that you shove 8bbs with 910s then their propensity to steal/call light will not be high.
          If everyone is shallow I could be persuaded a fold is better, if not shove seems fine

Comment

i was short satck utg plus one had like 7bbs most people had 20-35 bbs its this backward thinking poker u gotta love it lolz

Comment

Working...
            X