I.P.B Sportsbetting Syndicate III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I.P.B Sportsbetting Syndicate III

ok guys said id try this in a new thread feel free to add ur name hope to be up and running by friday.

1. donk magnet

...Im in again donk...
    ...Cheers...
    ...Liam...

Comment

In.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Con and derry in.

Comment

in please..€20 is it ?
          what way would you like transfer
          http://formbet.co.uk?ap_id=Filly10 Horse Racing Ratings

Comment

Originally posted by Phil3 View Post
            in please..€20 is it ?
            what way would you like transfer
            will let u know when we have everyone in gonna find someone to open the acc maybe connie or derry might be interested.

Comment

Would love to help, but have 365 accounts opened already. Think we need somebody new to avail of the bonus.

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
              will let u know when we have everyone in gonna find someone to open the acc maybe connie or derry might be interested.

Comment

Inski, what do I ship to where?

EDIT; just read above, I also already have an a/c. Any1 have a missus who trusts them enough with her card details?:-)
                Last edited by Aya14; 12-08-11, 20:19.

Comment

ok guys been a while now so think we should get this going deadline for entrys wed 5pm

Comment

Am I right in thinking there is only 7 entrants. Are we splitting the 200 7 ways?

Comment

In

Comment

In, can't ship until next weekend though. I just won't make a bet until then!

Comment

I'll join in aswell if its not too late??

Comment

I'd be up for this!

Comment

Interested also

Comment

Id be interested in joining if i still can

Comment

think we have 13 for this lads all thats left is to find out who can set up the acc for us ... ciaran??

Comment

In if still possible,

Already used my 365 bonus

Comment

Is this happening?

Would help with a/c set up etc. but going to Australia for five weeks next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                        think we have 13 for this lads all thats left is to find out who can set up the acc for us ... ciaran??
                                        My Bet365 account was closed so it will need to be someone else.

Comment

Is it going ahead?

Comment

I sincerely hope so, but we need a member who hasnt yet opened a bet 365 account (or his girlfriend hasnt ). As soon as somebody comes forward, Im pretty sure it'll fill np.

Connie

Comment

Why does it have to be a BET 365 acc?

Im a noob, just interested.
                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                Why does it have to be a BET 365 acc?

Im a noob, just interested.
                                                AFAIK it's because there's a €200 bonus, pretty sure that's what we got.

Comment

hmm, its linked to a credit card ya?

how many bets per week/day we talking?

actually, im out, prob working when most sports events are on.
                                                  I could link the login to one of ye if I knew ye I suppose.

Will follow the thread for juicy bets tho.
                                                  GL
                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Anyone interested in doing a syndicate with only doubles or singles allowed?

Comment

I'd like to see winning punters in the syndicate get a little more sway than losing punters

e.g

We have 20 players all putting in €20 so we start with a €400 roll, plus €200 bonus if it's a new account so €600 in the kitty. Each person gets €30 starting off

Say we have 6 people picking winners and 14 losers and we return an overall profit of €100 so we start next week/month with €700

The people that picked the 6 winners should get 2 shares for the next round of betting so the €700 should be split 26 ways with the 6 winning players getting €54 to bet with, while the 14 players that lost get €27 to bet with. It rewards the successful punters and gives us a better chance of an overall return

Comment

If be interested in joining this if it gets going!

Comment

Originally posted by fumyname View Post
                                                          If be interested in joining this if it gets going!
                                                          Likewise!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                            Anyone interested in doing a syndicate with only doubles or singles allowed?
                                                            I wouldn't have a problem with that.
                                                            There's nothing wrong with trebles and up per se, they are no more or less profitable assuming the same edge.
                                                            But a massive problem is that the average punter simply can't spot an edge in 6 EPL matches at the weekend. Just because united are massive favourites to win doesn't make them a good bet.
                                                            Then again, if a edge can be spotted, then why not.

So big for singles and doubles only for me. Unless the poster can put in a very convincing post explaining his bet (which I think we should all be doing).

Longer rounds this time too, no point everyone rushing out to make best on the next race starting.
                                                            Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                            I'd
                                                            We have 20 players all putting in €20 so we start with a €400 roll, plus €200 bonus if it's a new account so €600 in the kitty. Each person gets €30 starting off
                                                            Something I just noticed here, the more posters that are let in, the less of a bonus we get, relatively speaking.

10 players @ $20 is a 100% bonus,
                                                            20 players @ $20 is a 50% bonus,

I know its just a bit on fun, but we should give our selves every chance. Mabye open 2 accounts.
                                                            I've no problem if we end up with 20 players if they are 20 posters who will place well thought out bets.

Comment

i'm in for this again if it gets going, would be able to open a 365 account but wouldnt like the responsibility of putting on the bets and checking here everyday in case i missed some etc.
                                                              Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

...im in this if it goes ahead...ive never opened a bet365 account, so i can do it...problem arises that dont think anyone knows me...but i wouldnt want control over it, work too many hours over weekend so would miss action...but im sure i could give details to someone that can do it and is trusted with a bank account that is always in overdraft (dont want ya clearing my debts) :-)..

Comment

I kinda like the idea of limiting it to a double (or maybe max treble). I also very much like the idea of a detailed account of why the bet is being placed (in simple english, the poster gives an insight into his reasoning for his bet). Getting insight into different guys mode of thought when sports betting can only help in the long run.

Its not that I would be trying to tell anybody that they cant do a particular bet. But just talking about the whole realm of sportsbetting can only be helpfull in the longrun.

Connie

PS: I propose flushdraw or Mellor to take charge of the account!! I would volunteer myself to help out, but from looking at syndicate 1 and the spreadsheets etc etc Dice puts up, well then thats not my strongpoint on computers! I can navigate my way round, place bets, email, surf etc etc, but dont ask me to make spreadsheets etc etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by connie147 View Post
                                                                    PS: I propose flushdraw or Mellor to take charge of the account!! I would volunteer myself to help out, but from looking at syndicate 1 and the spreadsheets etc etc Dice puts up, well then thats not my strongpoint on computers! I can navigate my way round, place bets, email, surf etc etc, but dont ask me to make spreadsheets etc etc etc.
                                                                    I would have no problem doing it, or tracking bets with a spreadsheet, but being out of the country would be messy when it comes to seeing bets in time. Plus there may be an issue with betting from Oz.
                                                                    I'd give a -1 for Tony too, just because he's already done a ridiculous amount of community stuff this year alone.

If somebody else wants to look after the placing the bets and the account I'll handle the spread sheet and tracking all bets.

Comment

would like in please if going ahead??

Comment

Right, are we getting this one started soon?!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Have we got anyone to take charge

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                              Have we got anyone to take charge
                                                                              I was assuming Op was doing it.

If not him I think you're the man for the job.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                I was assuming Op was doing it.

If not him I think you're the man for the job.
                                                                                Are 365 the only one with a deposit bonus. Hate them

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Also if im to do this i need a site with an iPhone app for handiness sake.

So if its only 365 i wont

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Also if im to do this i need a site with an iPhone app for handiness sake.

So if its only 365 i wont
                                                                                    They have a mobile page. Just save the bookmark.

Fair play for taking charge too.

Where is best to ship the money to you?

Comment

#43
                                                                                      They have a mobile page. Just save the bookmark.

Fair play for taking charge too.

Where is best to ship the money to you?
                                                                                      The 365 site tilts me too much, its not worth my daily sanity

Comment

#44
                                                                                        The 365 site tilts me too much, its not worth my daily sanity
                                                                                        Nah you will be grand you will get used to it.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Nah you will be grand you will get used to it.
                                                                                          Can we get everyone to send it to the ipb account on boyles and then i can withdraw it and dump it in 365

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Can we get everyone to send it to the ipb account on boyles and then i can withdraw it and dump it in 365
                                                                                            Yes np.

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Yes np.
                                                                                              Im out atm, can u set up a sign up thread, a final one, people confirmed when they ship . Deadline this weekend

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Im out atm, can u set up a sign up thread, a final one, people confirmed when they ship . Deadline this weekend
                                                                                                How much are we shipping?

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  How much are we shipping?
                                                                                                  10/20 members x E20 or 8/16 x E25, whichever, i can do 2 accounts if need be for 2 bonus

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                  X