Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for someone to help me out in the fitness department.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for someone to help me out in the fitness department.

Hi lads,

I used do weights for about a year back in January 2010. I then went on holidays to florida, started eating shit food and the rest is history.

Im 18, and im 11 stone. Im about 5'10.

Im looking could someone make me up a diet from breakfast to dinner including snacks that I could use as a basis for maybe weightlifting 2-3 times a weak. I also will be using lean protein powder. So any help I can get in the diet department would be great. Thanks.

What are your goals, i assume bulk up, but its worth double checking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      What are your goals, i assume bulk up, but its worth double checking.
      Yeah. To build muscle on my arms and my core mainly.

Comment

Do you have an active job or anything.
        If its just excercise 3 times a week, your calories required are about 2600 a day. That's assuming your doing big lefts likt bench, squats, pull-ups rows and not an hour of bicep curling.

So to bulk up, you'd want to try and eat 3000 a day. With at least 150g protein. The rest can be whatever, protein, fats or carbs. But try and eat as much good fats and carbs as possible (eggs, nuts, avocados for fats, oats, brown rice etc for carbs)

Bf: Oats, eggs
        Lunch: Tuna, chicken, veggies
        Dinner: Beef, chicken, stired frys veggies, (can add nut or avocado oils for good fats/cals)
        Snacks: Nuts, fruit, Protein shakes (remember these count towards your daily calories too)

If you hit 3000 regularly, and lift big, you'll make gains.
        Die doesn't have to be super clean to bulk. There is no point eating a load of sweets for calories, but a quarter pounder isn't paticularly bad every not and again. The more you lift, the less fat/more muscle you put on.

Comment

Working...
        X