2019 US Masters

Going with Rory and Rose .

Long shot ew Gmac.

Max e/w on Rory my only bet which is a first for a major, very confident!

Jordan Spieth is 10/1 to win the Masters.

Re-read this post in 12 months time.
      Jordan Spieth is 8/1 to win next years Masters.

Re-read this post in 24 months or whatever.

The Cunt.
      Jordan Spieth is 25s to win the Masters.

Keeping with my plan to back him every year till I get the bus-pass.

My mate followed the same logic with Sergio for years then gave up after the Masters in 2016

Pieters, Finau & Hoffman this year, Masters owes me nothing after backing Willet the year he binked

Yeah to be fair I doubled Willet with Leicester to win the league so in the same boat.

Kuchar and Watson
            Solid ew bets
            Lowry 1st round leader

Yeah to be fair I doubled Willet with Leicester to win the league so in the same boat.
              I could have swore you said that was a treble with Alfie Mawson to score 1st & Swansea to win 1-0

I think they are trying to win the par3 to be judged the first to win the par3 and the Masters for a bit of history. I seen more effort than usual last year. What im saying here cant win you money. Im just saying.

Long shot ew Gmac.
                  My mate followed the same logic with Sergio for years then gave up after the Masters in 2016

Pieters, Finau & Hoffman this year, Masters owes me nothing after backing Willet the year he binked
                  Couple of non runners there in Gmac and Pieters.

Rickie
                  Bubba
                  Scott
                  JB

That's my stable.

Gl all. .

Some prick of a mate is having his wedding on Saturday night. Won't be many of the lads dancing to the band I'd imagine.

Anyone with an RP membership willing to share Palmer's tips?

It's fowler's year, but then again what do I know

Anyone with an RP membership willing to share Palmer's tips?

I thought he got the boot for his ultra degen article a few weeks back but seems he's back in tomorrow's RP after a brief hiatus.

A brief hiatus? He took last week off. He was writing for the match play. What was the article? Didn't catch it but surely no worse than any of the shite in his book a few years ago.

Only bet is JB.

Too many guys playing really well coming in and prices reflect that.

Should be double that price. I know horses for courses and all that but he is shockingly out of form.

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                Should be double that price. I know horses for courses and all that but he is shockingly out of form.
                                Agreed

Originally posted by Wesley Harms View Post
                                  Agreed
                                  Listened to him on a Podcast this day last week. Said he was close (Not a stock answer. He's repeatedly said he's shite in other interviews over the last year) and was looking forward to last week and this week. She showed some good signs in the Valero and apart from one atrocious front 9 on Saturday was looking good.
                                  I've zero interest in him this week as i can't see him putting it all together. BUT

Another interesting nugget from the podcast was when he was asked "When is the best you've ever played?" he responded with an answer he said may surprise people. He said Pebble 2017. He went into the final round with a 3 shot lead and hit 17/18 greens and the one his missed was in the fringe. Said he was never happier with a close like it.

If he can keep it on somewhat of an upward trend for the next couple of months, i think the 33s Skybet have him for the US open in Pebble in June will look very generous. It's a much bigger price than most are offering.

I know Pebble in the AT&T and The US Open are different courses but some will translate and he had Dustin and Day chase him down that day. You don't lose memories like that. He won't make the shortlist for Bethpage in May but if he finds form i think he'll fancy it in Monterrey.

Wee nibble on Kuchar . Snack on Rose. Rory for the Main course.

Give us a few long shots with a decent chance of making the cut please

Bjerregaard

JB Holmes.

JB Holmes.
                                            longer please

Kaymer 800/1 on exc finished T16 in 2017 and has won a couple of majors obviously not much recent form though plus I assume Nic will be on too, keeping all the winnings in Waterford

longer please
                                                Vijay

longer please
                                                  Keith Mitchell

Jimmy Walker has never been cut at Augusta and top 20 three of the last 5 years.

It takes a real effort to miss the cut at Augusta

Now back my picks to miss the cut

That Norwegian kid who is amateur was 1000/1 at one point, think there has been a bit of money for him though

Noren, Casey and Fowler for me

Gary Woodland

J. B Holmes

Charles Howell

Sticking with my policy of backing Americans with stupid names.

Xander Schauffle
                                                                Webb Simpson

Hoffman 33/1 ew first round lead for me - shot 69 71 67 65 last 4 opening rounds 8 places Paddy

Paul Casey main bullet for me, in good form, decent record here, and his interviews of late seem self assured bordering on obnoxious so seems in the good place mentally.

Both haven’t been in great form so take this however you want. I know Lowry’s caddie pretty well and he said he is driving the ball the best he has since he’s been with him. Had a nibble on him FRL and outright. I asked him to ask Brooks Caddie how he’s playing and he said great so I backed him too. 28/1 enhanced win only on 888.

Only bet is JB.

Too many guys playing really well coming in and prices reflect that.
                                                                        Same, was throw a load of darts or go easy

so...

small Leishman ew @55/1 (can miss cut here as easily as contend)

& Rahm FRL @25/1

*added Lowery for both as was in mind for this or Open after win at start of season, so good to hear he is happy
                                                                        Last edited by Guest; 11-04-19, 01:04. Reason: *

Masters pool at my golf club:

Total Prize money wins.

Kaymer 800/1 on exc finished T16 in 2017 and has won a couple of majors obviously not much recent form though plus I assume Nic will be on too, keeping all the winnings in Waterford
                                                                            Martin Kaymer 794 €100.00 €79,364.60

I'm lost cause, owes me nothing and has made the cut 6 of the last 7 years with a couple of rounds in the 60's. Not making a case for him, feels a bit like betting Larry Mize, but at the price; imagine the pain of not being on if lightening struck.

Last few years with the 10 places I was betting the tournament purely on EV. By the time it started, I would have gladly settled for stake back so decided none of that shit this year.

Aside from the nostalgic Kaymer dart. My bet was to dutch DJ and Rham outright at 15/2 last week and I swore get no deeper.

A case can be made for 20 of the top 25 in the betting I feel and I've been very tempted to go in on Rory at the 8/1 around since Tuesday but stuck to my guns.

For me the most exciting & interesting Masters in a long time, pumped to watch how it plays out over the next four days.

GL to all with your punts.

Rickie my main poke.

I do also like the look of Howell at 125/1. Chuckie 3 Sticks is an Augusta native, has 5 top 30’s in 8 appearances here and has been in decent form since winning the RSM Classic.

Other darts thrown at Finau, Cameron Smith and Justin Harding

GL with whoever you back, fcukin love the Masters

Day, Rickie, Thomas, many others, in descending order for me.

Those teeing off late today/early tomorrow seem to be getting the worst of the weather both days, windier this afternoon and rainy tomorrow morning in Augusta.

This could be very significant imo
                                                                                    Despite this 18.5 Rory FLR is very tempting, Lowry the only one who appeals to me from the first 5 groups at 90

Fowler, Bryson, Finau. Avg price 30s ew.

Sneds, Keegan, Li, 1st round leaders ew. Avg price 70s.

This could be very significant imo
                                                                                        Despite this 18.5 Rory FLR is very tempting, Lowry the only one who appeals to me from the first 5 groups at 90
                                                                                        Yeah I only checked after backing Casey who's teeing off last today and subsequently drifted a good bit.

Irish Times with a fantasy league, just set up an IPB league in case there's a bit of interest

League Code:
                                                                                          5YCWSXPU

Rose, Molinari, Oosthuizen

I iz excite.

Added Fleetwood @ 25s, don't see any mention of him here but bit of form last couple times out.

Off to Nottingham for the milly game as cant do IO this year but more importantly hotel has no wife or kids present and Sky Sports in the room. Jocks and room service ahoy.

Li
                                                                                                  Thorbjorn
                                                                                                  Dechambeau
                                                                                                  Beergarden
                                                                                                  Sneds
                                                                                                  Lowry all ew

Woods on the srón

FRL
                                                                                                  Li
                                                                                                  Thorbjorn
                                                                                                  Beergarden
                                                                                                  Lowry
                                                                                                  and of course.....Big Dave Hasselhoff