Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had some decent old fashioneds in the Westbury last night. Exchequer do a Pisco sour that is worth a spin, also Sazeracs ftw.
    Last edited by mocata; 08-06-19, 20:31.
    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Theres nowt grimmer than those Postcode lottery ads on English channels, grim grim grim grim grim

Comment

Got gifted a fine bottle of distiller's choice Pearse whiskey earlier from a good eģg from this parish.

How best do I consume this tipple?

Ice and water? Neat?
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Neat ffs. Ice in whiskey is what people who drink Proper 12 do.

Comment

put seven up in it if you want.

Serving suggestion, not requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
              Got gifted a fine bottle of distiller's choice Pearse whiskey earlier from a good eģg from this parish.

How best do I consume this tipple?

Ice and water? Neat?
              Try neat then
              Small drop of water to open it up

Neither of them work, try with ice

If that doesn't work, lash it with coke
              Last edited by Guest; 09-06-19, 00:17.

Comment

Comment

Neat.

Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                    It's what people who enjoy ice in whiskey do actually.

Why do people who regularly consume things that cost more than a tenner want the rest of the world to be like them?

Comment

Shower the fucker in half a litre of cola to hide the whiskey 'taste' is the best bet anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                        Chris Evert still such an attractive woman. Back in the playing days Gabriela Sabatini was a pipe dream and a bit too angelic so just thought of her as a sister. Arantxa Sanchez Vicario and Jana Novotna were more a source of lust.
                        The brother met Novotna in an Austrian gallery back in the day.
                        Resulted in a brief game of shenanigans
                        but he clearly didn't set her world alight.
                        She made a match with another woman shortly after.
                        Dented his confidence for a while.

Comment

I put ice in whiskey usually an ice, personal preference and I am positive I am drinking whiskey correctly with the many hours of practice I have put in. I have never found my mouth so numbs that I cannot taste.

You are also wrong about drinking it neat btw, the high alcohol content also numbs your taste buds.

With some of the heavier peated malts you are supposed to use ice if your following the distillers recommendations.

Definitely don’t drink proper 12, not a huge fan of bush mills in general so I doubt I will like their bottom of the range stuff.

Comment

Neck the whiskey then smash up the house over a tin opener, run up the street in your underpants, sleep in dog basket. With or without ice. Whiskey is crazy juice.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                              I put ice in whiskey usually an ice, personal preference and I am positive I am drinking whiskey correctly with the many hours of practice I have put in. I have never found my mouth so numbs that I cannot taste.

You are also wrong about drinking it neat btw, the high alcohol content also numbs your taste buds.

With some of the heavier peated malts you are supposed to use ice if your following the distillers recommendations.

Definitely don’t drink proper 12, not a huge fan of bush mills in general so I doubt I will like their bottom of the range stuff.
                              Sorry that was a little over aggressive for a Sunday morning. Hope you enjoyed the whiskey what ever way you went for it lazzare

Comment

Tucker Carlson tackling the real tyranny in this world:

Comment

Please excuse my curt post. I was drinking whiskey at the time and it makes me aggressive
                                  Still disagree though, I think it deadens the flavour. Exhale just as you take a sip to get rid of the alcohol vapours.

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                    Tucker Carlson tackling the real tyranny in this world:
                                    Hey, we still cling on to our pints, stones, pounds, inches, feet, yards and miles.

Would be good to bin them completely post-Brexit imo.
                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                      Hey, we still cling on to our pints, stones, pounds, inches, feet, yards and miles.
                                      Really? The only thing I'd think of in imperial units are records, televisions and penises.
                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                        Chris Evert still such an attractive woman. Back in the playing days Gabriela Sabatini was a pipe dream and a bit too angelic so just thought of her as a sister. Arantxa Sanchez Vicario and Jana Novotna were more a source of lust.
                                        As others have said, you're a sick man rounders 😀

Mary Pierce and Anna Kournikova were where it was at back in those days

Comment

It is changing, pint seems to the only one keeping strong. People usually describe their weight in kilos etc

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                            It is changing, pint seems to the only one keeping strong. People usually describe their weight in kilos etc
                                            7lbs 12oz
                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                              As others have said, you're a sick man rounders 😀

Mary Pierce and Anna Kournikova were where it was at back in those days
                                              Yerra theyre lovely but all elite conveyor line dolls like the ryder cup wags. Well Anna K anyway, not sure about Mary Pierce. Arantxa wasnt beautiful at all, but more tangible, like the au pair next door lets say!

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                7lbs 12oz
                                                Is that a turkey or a baby?

Comment

Single chunk is acceptable.
                                                  If neat water on the side to open it up a little.
                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Little trip report from Malta

So I kindly invited myself over to Chez Flushdraws , Flushdraws kindly accepted .
                                                    However I was a bit suspicious when Tony more or less fucked home to Dublin a few days before I landed and magically disembarked the same plane I happened to be getting on heading home cant blame him supose

I arrived late well after midnight to a man holding the card with my name on it to take me to Gillians .

Gillian waited up and had to be up at 6.30 so quick hug and bed for us all.

She took 3 half days and all day Friday off . She was a great host did as much as we could fit in in the 4 days . Trip to Medina, Valletta , Boat trip to Gozo , blue Laggon etc

Mia got on so well with the kids especially lucie who is 18 but somehow adapts her personality to get on with any age .

lewis some crack , funny fucker , and Aimee the baby is just like a quiet mouse with head stuck in a book non stop and doesnt say much at all lol , Three super kids who have grown so much since since I last saw them.

I loved the fact it was home from home , helped myself to whatever I liked ( I didnt rob your Gin Tony and was well looked after .

Beautiful home although wouldn't fancy getting locked and falling down 3 flights of marble steps

weather was absolutely fabulous min 26 up to 32, can see why they packed up and left!

Malta has changed alot since I was there in 96 !

Ill be back

Thanks for a great time Flushdraws
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

My review from the otherside

Took a half day Monday, the day Michelle and Mia were arriving to make sure I have the rooms all ready etc. Before Michelle suggested coming, I had said to Tony about going to visit his folks, so after she said she was going to visit, we booked as it seemed like a better idea! he tried to book for The Tuesday flight, but at 120 quid more, it was a no brainer to miss out Game of Thrones comedy night on the Sat and go that day.

They arrived at 1am, I showed them rounf and went to bed. Got up about 6.20 and went about my day. Finished at 12 for the next few days and enjoyed taking them rounf the Country. As Michelle said, the kids all got on great, despite age differences.

Hasn't seen each other since 2016, so on the first night, after touring the afternoon, dumped the kids and walked down for 2 for 1 cocktails! was a great catch up!

Had great craic over the days and the boat trip to Comino, Gozo and the Blue Lagoon on the last day was amazing. Was nice to be a tourist.

She coming back in July (Childless) when Mia at her Lurgan thing, so god help us haha.(god help Tony lol)

A great house guest, who helped when we had a bust mains pipe, she moped the kitchen and we got everything sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                        However I was a bit suspicious when Tony more or less fucked home to Dublin a few days before I landed and magically disembarked the same plane I happened to be on heading home.
                                                        Poor coincidence Michelle, honestly

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                        She coming back in July (Childless) when Mia at her Lurgan thing, so god help us haha.(god help Tony lol)
                                                        July? Damn, how unlucky can you get. I have plans for July, sigh

Comment

UL Dead Parrot.

Comment

...Rory McIlroy ripping the course apart, -9 for his round, and real chance of a 59...

Comment

Boris 4/9.

He is hated in Europe. Gonna be some craic if and when he gets the gig.

Comment

Boris 4/9.

He is hated in Europe. Gonna be some craic if and when he gets the gig.
                                                                But Merkel told Hunt that she'd happily dump the backstop and renegotiate the WA for him.
                                                                I wonder if that was before or after he leaked the Gove coke story
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Experimenting with plant based since Friday.

Feel like a different human.

Can dropping meat have an almost instant effect?

Ran 10 miles up and down the coast today after a heavy night of beer and whiskey and a cheeky pipe smoke of hash.

Felt incredible. Fitter than I've ever felt my entire life.

Been vegan since steak and eggs on Friday, feel like Superman.

Let's see if it fixes IBS and insomnia. Gonna carry on for a while anyway.

Dinner tonight was incredible. Cauliflower florets tossed in olive oil and turmeric, roasted with chopped chillies and asparagus, served on a bed of mashed petis pois. Peas mashed with lime juice, ev olive oil and black pepper.
                                                                  Toasted pittas dipped in olive oil on the side. Unreal tasty. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                    But Merkel told Hunt that she'd happily dump the backstop and renegotiate the WA for him.
                                                                    I wonder if that was before or after he leaked the Gove coke story
                                                                    For him and him alone. Of course.

Comment

Ran 10 miles up and down the coast today after a heavy night of beer and whiskey and a cheeky pipe smoke of hash.

Dinner tonight was incredible. Cauliflower florets tossed in olive oil and turmeric, roasted with chopped chillies and asparagus, served on a bed of mashed petis pois. Peas mashed with lime juice, ev olive oil and black pepper.
                                                                      I think a big reason people in the NBA/NFL/my ultra marathon runner friend started was due to recovery time and energy. I'm not sure they were recovering from the same thing as you though

Dinner sounds class, be sure to get more protein in and watch the calories in general. Easy to feel crap if you let either of those lower down, easy to happen at the start when people aren't used to what to eat. Edamame, tofoo brand tofu from tesco, super-tahoe brand from dunnes are the best, beans, legumes/lentils and so on.

Comment

Lazare

Only eat organic soy/tofu products unless you want to end up a soyboy

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                          I think a big reason people in the NBA/NFL/my ultra marathon runner friend started was due to recovery time and energy. I'm not sure they were recovering from the same thing as you though

Dinner sounds class, be sure to get more protein in and watch the calories in general. Easy to feel crap if you let either of those lower down, easy to happen at the start when people aren't used to what to eat. Edamame, tofoo brand tofu from tesco, super-tahoe brand from dunnes are the best, beans, legumes/lentils and so on.
                                                                          Does it take a lot of time and organisation to eat properly while eating vegan/plant based (and by properly I mean ensuring you have adequate calorie intake etc.)

Assuming on-the-go options for breakfast/lunch aren't always widely available?
                                                                          Double-decker bus enthusiast

Comment

Someone has been stealing Strewelpeters material

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

UL Dead Parrot.
                                                                              I could stop a fucking train with my betting

Apologies Elizabeth Warren you haven't a chance now
                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Antelopes are great runners until the lion catches them

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post

why is Edamame so fucking expensive.
                                                                                  If I drop into sushi king or something for lunch a little cup of Edamame is about €5

Comment

Anyone seen book smart ? Apparently I'm going to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                      I have, not quite as good as the reviews would have you believe but enjoyed it. Has a great soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        I could stop a fucking train with my betting

Apologies Elizabeth Warren you haven't a chance now
                                                                                        She never had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Solksjaer! View Post
                                                                                          mentioned it in here a few weeks back. Really enjoyed it

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                            I have, not quite as good as the reviews would have you believe but enjoyed it. Has a great soundtrack.
                                                                                            Thought it was excellent and the soundtrack is indeed very good.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                              why is Edamame so fucking expensive.
                                                                                              If I drop into sushi king or something for lunch a little cup of Edamame is about €5
                                                                                              To piggyback on your question - where can one get Edamame in groceries and supermarkets in Ireland? Don't recall seeing it every but have a massive hunger for it at present!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufio View Post
                                                                                                Does it take a lot of time and organisation to eat properly while eating vegan/plant based (and by properly I mean ensuring you have adequate calorie intake etc.)

Assuming on-the-go options for breakfast/lunch aren't always widely available?
                                                                                                I don't think I eat protein.

Comment

Really enjoyed the Metallica gig in Slane and am now a big Ghost fan, they were awesome. What did the others who attended think of the day? We were in the Gold Circle a few peeps back from the centre mics, amazing being so close. Fairly certain I spotted Denny Crane on the big screen at one point, inside the Pit over towards the left-hand side?!

Comment

Some of you might enjoy this bit of Stormont Art tomfoolery. Couldn't add pic.
                                                                                                    SPOILER

papist painting for a Protestant parliament?
                                                                                                    Published in 18th–19th - Century History, Issue 1 (Jan/Feb 2008), News, Volume 16

What appears to be a triumphant William of Orange on a white horse. The ire of the vandals was provoked by the image in the top left corner—the pope on a cloud bestowing a blessing on William below. But is it really King Billy? (NI Assembly)

What appears to be a triumphant William of Orange on a white horse. The ire of the vandals was provoked by the image in the top left corner—the pope on a cloud bestowing a blessing on William below. But is it really King Billy? (NI Assembly)

In May 1933 some visiting dignitaries from Scotland were being given a tour of Stormont as guests of John W. Nixon, an Independent Unionist MP. Without warning, the leader of the delegation, Charles Forster, a Scottish Protestant League member and Glasgow city councillor, threw red paint at a large painting, while his colleague Mary Ratcliffe slashed it with a knife. Bizarrely the painting depicted their hero, a triumphant William of Orange on a white horse, but what had provoked their ire was the image above his head—Pope Innocent XI, resting on a cloud, bestowing a blessing on William below. To add insult to injury, the man on foot in front of William’s horse appeared to be a Franciscan friar, complete with rosary beads.
                                                                                                    They were not the first to be affronted by this particular painting. It had been purchased sight unseen some weeks before by the Northern Ireland government for £209–4–0. Some mystery surrounds its purchase, and Prime Minister James Craig was quick to lay the blame on Speaker Norman Stronge (see HI 15.6, Nov./Dec. 2007, pp 26–31) once questions were raised about the papist presence above King William. It has been suggested, however, that he had been persuaded to buy it by Dame Dehra Parker, a close friend of Craig’s who would later become minister for education. It would seem that the offer of a monumental portrait of a triumphant King William on his white charger landing at Carrickfergus was too good to refuse, and cheers went up from Unionist MPs on hearing the news.
                                                                                                    But the grand unveiling ceremony in the lobby outside the Members’ Room in March 1933 was something of a damp squib, as the cheers turned to gasps of horror when the MPs realised just who the figure on the cloud was. On 8 March 1933 Nixon raised the issue with Craig, demanding to know why a picture portraying the pope was hanging in Stormont. Craig took some time to reply, but when he did he uttered his infamous speech, ‘I am an Orangeman first and a Protestant and a member of parliament afterwards . . . All I boast is that we have a Protestant parliament for a Protestant people’. He then went on to disavow any responsibility for its purchase.
                                                                                                    This did not satisfy Nixon, who then plotted to get rid of it. Nixon was a particular hate figure for Northern nationalists. Originally from County Cavan, he had been a member of the Royal Irish Constabulary and then rose to become a district inspector in the Royal Ulster Constabulary. While in the RUC, he was implicated in some of the worst atrocities committed in the early days of Northern Ireland, in particular the massacre of the Catholic McMahon family in March 1922. He was a prominent member of the Orange Order and entered politics after leaving the RUC, becoming an Independent Unionist MP in Belfast. He made a name for himself through his extremist views and attacks on the Unionist government for being too soft on Catholics.
                                                                                                    Why he felt the need for outside help to attack the painting is unclear: once the story got out there was no shortage of potential accomplices from across the Ulster Protestant community. But in the event he found willing saboteurs in the Scottish Protestant League. The group led by Forster clearly came prepared to destroy the ‘papist’ painting and were not spontaneously moved to anger at the unexpected sight of ‘King Billy’ in the company of Pope Innocent XI. When they finished their attack, Forster and Ratcliffe were duly arrested and brought to trial some time later in Downpatrick, where they were fined £65 each. It emerged that Mary Ratcliffe and her husband, the editor of an Orange periodical, The Vanguard, had called into Woolworth’s store on their way to Stormont to purchase a kitchen knife and a pot of red paint. Forster directed the paint at the pope at the top of the painting, while Ratcliffe used the knife to slash the friar’s rosary beads.
                                                                                                    At the cost of £32–10–0 the painting was restored to its former glory—well, almost: in the restoration process the friar’s rosary beads were removed, giving him the appearance of a common beggar. The affair proved to be such an embarrassment to the Unionist government, however, that it removed the painting from public view and hid it somewhere in parliament buildings. After Stormont was prorogued, it was transferred to the Public Record Office of Northern Ireland in 1975, where it remained until 1983, when it was returned to the Speaker’s office at Stormont. There is talk now of putting it back on public view there.
                                                                                                    But what exactly is the painting and what is its historical significance? It is a large work reputedly by Pieter van der Muelen, court painter to William of Orange. As was the fashion of the time, it is an allegorical painting. The landscape is certainly not Carrickfergus but an idealised representation. The composition of the figures is conventional and similar to many paintings of victorious kings and generals of this era. King William is at the centre, dressed for battle and surrounded by his generals. A poorly dressed man, the ‘friar’, walks alongside his horse. A group of civil and clerical dignitaries appear to be waiting in the foreground to greet him. And above all this, floating on a cloud, is Pope Innocent XI bestowing a benediction on the king.
                                                                                                    Historically this does make sense when we remember that the war fought between James II and William of Orange was part of a wider European conflict of Louis XIV and his allies against the other major European powers—including the Papal States—united in the League of Augsburg. Pope Innocent XI may even have financially supported William of Orange in his campaigns against France, and he famously ordered the singing of a celebratory Te Deum in Rome when news arrived of William’s victory over James at the Boyne. So it would be understandable that once William became the king of Great Britain and Ireland his court painter would celebrate the event and pay tribute to his master’s ally, the pope.
                                                                                                    But is all this true? Some years after its purchase an art expert at the Ulster Museum researched the painting and concluded not only that it was not the work of van der Muelen but also that the figure on the white horse was a minor German prince, not King William. And even if it was by van der Muelen, he was a minor Flemish painter who has left little trace of his work apart from this particular painting: outside Ireland no one claims it as his. There is no evidence that he painted at William of Orange’s court, let alone that he was the official court painter. He was the younger brother of Adam Frans van der Muelen (1632–90), to whom he was apprenticed. Adam Frans was a celebrated painter of battle scenes; Louis XIV, whom he was allowed to accompany on some of his campaigns, admired his work. Many of his paintings hang in the Louvre. In this case, if it is the younger brother’s work, the apprentice never surpassed, or even equalled, the master.
                                                                                                    The story that Pieter van der Muelen was a court painter to William of Orange and that the Stormont painting was his originated with whoever sold the picture to James Craig’s government in the first place and has been accepted as fact ever since. Art historians have never explained just who that person was or where he or she obtained the painting. Not only was Pieter van der Muelen an obscure painter of little talent, but also his authorship of this painting and its subject-matter are questionable. No one has found his signature on the painting, and there are no obvious indications, by way of a coat of arms or symbols, as to the identity of the subject. Even the flags carried by the officers are imprecise. Furthermore, this depiction does not resemble any of the other well-known portraits of King William III, who is usually portrayed on a bay horse, if at all, and as bareheaded or wearing a fashionable broad-brimmed hat, not a helmet as here. In fact, the tricorn worn by the officer to the right would indicate an eighteenth-century date for this painting.
                                                                                                    Assembly members across the divide are calling for this painting to be restored to public view in Stormont. It is argued that it is of historical significance, commemorating a major event in Irish and European history, and that it would be a symbol of the newfound maturity in northern politics if both nationalists and unionists accepted the fact not just of William’s victory but also of his alliance with the pope. How strange, then, it would be if the whole thing turned out to be an elaborate hoax, if it is not the work of Pieter van der Muelen and does not portray William of Orange being blessed by the pope. Nixon and his Scottish accomplices would have gone to all that trouble for nothing.

Comment

Dealing with a few uk companies over the last few hours.
                                                                                                      Feel like I should have had this on loop in the background.

"You don't want a border, we dont want a border, the EU don't want a border, we'll just say there is one and forget about it" was a particular highlight..

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                                        Fairly certain I spotted Denny Crane on the big screen at one point, inside the Pit over towards the left-hand side?!
                                                                                                        It's easy spotting an IPB member when they're on a massive bloody screen! Amateur hour.

Comment

Really enjoyed the Metallica gig in Slane and am now a big Ghost fan, they were awesome. What did the others who attended think of the day? We were in the Gold Circle a few peeps back from the centre mics, amazing being so close. Fairly certain I spotted Denny Crane on the big screen at one point, inside the Pit over towards the left-hand side?!
                                                                                                          haha, yeah that was me alright.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

Amazing day, once in a lifetime spot
                                                                                                          Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-06-19, 15:15.

Comment

Didn't see Ghost at all but they seem like a band that loses a bit of the show in the day time, seems like you'd get more at night time or at an indoor gig.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Denny Crane; 10-06-19, 13:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                              Didn't see Ghost at all but they seem like a band that loses a bit of the show in the day time, seems like you'd want to see at night time or at an indoor gig.
                                                                                                              Similar thing when i went to see Prodigy supporting Oasis in Cork. Prodigy were on in the blistering sun with a crazy light show, and you couldn't see a thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                Similar thing when i went to see Prodigy supporting Oasis in Cork. Prodigy were on in the blistering sun with a crazy light show, and you couldn't see a thing!
                                                                                                                Same with them supporting Oasis in Slane. They were incredible but the daytime setting didn't help at all.

Comment

To piggyback on your question - where can one get Edamame in groceries and supermarkets in Ireland? Don't recall seeing it every but have a massive hunger for it at present!
                                                                                                                  Asian store on Drury St do frozen Edamame. I don't recall seeing any fresh stuff around Dublin in the past few years.

Comment

Available frozen in some asian supermarkets, definitely got them in Oriental Pantry on Moore st, can't say I've seen them fresh but then again I thought you were on about Edam cheese until I double-check googled it, so who knows.
                                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Taking a trip from Munich through Salzburg and onto Bologna and Milan, have solid local recommendations for Italy, any must sees/eats/drinks for Munich and Salzburg?
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                        Taking a trip from Munich through Salzburg and onto Bologna and Milan, have solid local recommendations for Italy, any must sees/eats/drinks for Munich and Salzburg?
                                                                                                                        When are you going? These would be for Munich, not been to salzburg

Pageou was the meal we treated ourselves to. really enjoyed it.

Augustiner is my favourite brewery there.

Documents Museum is a must do I think, especially with the way the world is these days.
                                                                                                                        Last edited by Trippie; 10-06-19, 15:33.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                          Had a great night in a small bar in Vienna when there a couple of years ago and the barman has moved on to Salzburg and opened this place: https://www.salzburgwhiskeymuseum.com/

Should be worth a visit. Chris is the guys name and good craic if you get a small enough crowd. When the bar we were in was busy he played up the "Oirish" factor for the tourists which didn't suit us. A few more whiskeys and less tourists later we were best friends!

Dobby was in Munich recently so should have up to date recommendations for there.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X