MTT help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
    it's not a bad bit of advice to give a beginner along with folding bad hands preflop etc but beyond that it's not really true.
    Yeah i know but one of the biggest problems in learning from a forum means that you have different skill levels talking about one hand - it's hard to learn in that enviroment

It's like teaching someone to read you dont start him of with Shakespeare... you start off with Ann and Barry books

This was/is a major fault of mine, i was reading/learning about 3/4bet hand ranges of 14/5 player.... while not understanding pot odds let alone what 14/5 meant

the thing is now that this guy has read your reply and while true (now i have reinforced it) and now thinks this is not optimal for his level of play.....i personally think it is beyond his skill level <- no offence op

let him walk before he runs people!
    Last edited by pgodkin; 25-08-11, 13:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Winning! View Post
      Yeah that tilts me. How difficult can it be to post in the correct forum?! Tbh mods should get in the habit of moving any misplaced threads to their correct forum, dunno why they don't.

Don't like the idea of merging forums though, surely they were separated for good reason..
      All of this.

Comment

Working...
      X