Foldable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foldable?

This is prob pretty standard stuff, but is it possible to fold this pre, had abit of history with Ting and he has sucked out several times on me and various players when ive been sat with him, pretty sure i was good but is it foldable?
    Im not one for stats or anything, and dont have any software. I just remember folk from previous sessions and there play?
    Does it really give you that big of an edge, the software i mean?

Who are u? Ill presume you have the Ace's?
    Obv get it in, UL

AND DONT EVER FOLD AAXX PRE
    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Yeah sorry im KrushemYO, i would fold AAxx pe if it wasnt ss, with some sort of connection with the other 2 cards, depending on action of course,

Prob shoulda mentioned as im not rolled at all for poker i just play with whatever i throw on when i want, i win some and go higher and lose some more, viscious circle, but with my college A levels finishing next week, id like to stick at it properly with proper management and work out some sort of side income of it, hence the question about software

Comment

hegzy I recon you should be playing smallball if you are bringing all/a large % of your bankroll to the tables. Get it in as strong as you can. If this is all of your bankroll then you should not be shoving pre with any hand imo(maybe AAKKss).

Comment

If you even had to ask this question you shouldn't be playing 200plo
          Also, lol at the guy with getting $130 in pf with AJ66

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
            hegzy I recon you should be playing smallball if you are bringing all/a large % of your bankroll to the tables. Get it in as strong as you can. If this is all of your bankroll then you should not be shoving pre with any hand imo(maybe AAKKss).
            This is a strong hand, i have no qualsm about getting it in just wondering if it is ever foldable

but in regards to waiting for AAKKss, ive had it once in a year and a half of playing, maybe twice, its not a common thing and 90% of the time AAss or AAds is about as good as your gonna get imo

I suppose ive sorta anwsered my own question here, but as im not big into the theroy part of the game just willing to take advice on board really

Comment

That has is pretty much never foldable for any amount of money. If there were scenarios involving death or maiming or some form of horrific torture for playing the hand and losing then we may need to alter strategy but otherwise just no.
              Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

You defo should not be playing $1/$2 PLO. You're only sitting half stacked for starters. If you're worried about getting all the loots in preflop with AAQxss, then you'll never be making the right decisions throughout other hands.

If you just fancy taking a shot, then even buy into 2 $50plo games fully stacked and see how you go from there.

The best thing to come out of this, is that i'll be going home tonight trying to find mariarti777 online and join all his tables

Comment

I had just lost a big hand 3-4 hands previous, and before that i was sitting with ~$400 so was not half stacked just hadn't topped up.
                  I was never folding here, but was just wondering what sort of action really would there have to be for it to become foldable, could we keep it in an 4bet 5bet pot?

Comment

Oh yeah if you think hes bad, add anchor12345, regular at the .50/1-2/4 plo tabs and is nuts to say the least

Comment

Last edited by reilly110; 06-06-10, 03:10.

Comment

Working...
                      X