Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Day 1 leaderboard

luckforsome always runs well in these things*

SPOILER
      until the business end
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

was about to post abusively in relation to GAB but he is now lurking ominously in the pack

my tipping of rounders had the usual effect

nicnic also overdue in one of these and well in touch

Comment

as per usual, point out mistakes etc which may be rectified, maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            as per usual, point out mistakes etc which may be rectified, maybe
            ...Just one quick question...
            SPOILER
            ...Where is the cash out button?...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...Just one quick question...
              .Where is the cash out button?...
              I think we all can agree to cash you out, now lets see,
              Got 1000 for 50 euro, you have 2450, That amounts to 122.50.

That seems fair

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Result, picked 3 horses as thought my balance was 300. Forgot I picked Apples Jade, 4 more horses incoming. Obv gonna win from here.

Comment

ooh, im still kicking. my winnings to day 2.

Great work RD
                    Last edited by Solksjaer!; 15-03-17, 09:57.

Comment

400 left
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Sorry on my phone now. The best i can do.
                          Last edited by Frossach; 15-03-17, 11:45.

Comment

It's a joke

Comment

Comment

Last edited by elbows; 15-03-17, 08:53.
                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                  Rigger looking worse for wear

Comment

Hectorjelly's master stroke on Altior keeps him ahead of me. Why couldn't i think of that gamble.

Comment

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 15-03-17, 12:51.

Comment

Rather impressively, the collective bank is 37,272. Not much reduced from starting stack of 43,000.

here's the story of the day:

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                          Hectorjelly's master stroke on Altior keeps him ahead of me. Why couldn't i think of that gamble.
                                          You are in good company tbf

Comment

Top spreadsheet work, RD3.
                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Knew there was no way Hitch would have the stamina to build on that start.

Comment

Comment

...Day 2, starting bank 2450, ending bank 1750 with about 2134 that I plan to win...

Comment

Comment

Last edited by ferg; 14-03-17, 22:58.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Day 2... make or break time

No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Last edited by horatio1; 15-03-17, 00:34.

Comment

Comment

Comment

All in.

Comment

We go again.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 15-03-17, 05:38.

Comment

Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

My strategy is fairly simple. Find a De Bromhead horse. Follow blindly due to him being approx 400 yards through a couple of fields from where I grew up.

No de bromhead? Feck it, if the favourite is a 3-4/1 shot, punt on it.

Favourite is ridiculous odds? Punt like fuck on a nice name

I like that word. Mmm punt
                                                                                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Last edited by rounders123; 15-03-17, 12:03.

Comment

Comment

Oh god the hangover is real.

Raoul, think my balance is a bit off. I am still too drunk to actually function but 10 e/w on a 25/1 shot, minus another 80 should be more than 180 I think?

Also my R7 is definitely wrong
                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                              Oh god the hangover is real.

Raoul, think my balance is a bit off. I am still too drunk to actually function but 10 e/w on a 25/1 shot, minus another 80 should be more than 180 I think?

Also my R7 is definitely wrong
                                                                                              The EW portion of your Labaik bet had not settled, that's all.

probably due to you typing 'e/w' instead of 'EW', as specified.

and you spelt Moon Racer wrong

you're now on 840

Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 15-03-17, 09:09.

Comment

Ah mb
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Day 1 Leaderboard - slightly amended due to mdoug being illiterate

Comment

Today should thin the field out nicely, sort the men from the boys, the wheat from the chaff etc etc etc

can anyone get Douvan off the bridle today? or.....luckforsome....

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                      My strategy is fairly simple. Find a De Bromhead horse. Follow blindly due to him being approx 400 yards through a couple of fields from where I grew up.

No de bromhead? Feck it, if the favourite is a 3-4/1 shot, punt on it.

Favourite is ridiculous odds? Punt like fuck on a nice name

I like that word. Mmm punt

My strategy is so cunning, a cunning plan you may say. I would go as far as say it is as cunning as a fox what used to be professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning.

SPOILER
                                                                                                      follow Ruby
                                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Ah mb
                                                                                                        and you reversed the order of columns 3 and 4

fix it today or I'll declare your bets null and void

Comment

This was painful. Pls no misspellings

Last edited by mdoug; 15-03-17, 12:25.
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

'W' rather than 'Win' plz

Comment

columns 3 and 4 in the wrong order

Comment

'EW' not 'E/W'

Comment

This was painful. Pls no misspellings
                                                                                                                    That's painful to look at.

Comment

This is why RD3 must never be allowed a position of power in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                        That's painful to look at.
                                                                                                                        Because you wish you had that much to bet with?
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Because you wish you had that much to bet with?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X