This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donkathon View Post
    Received & shipped (Stars is a little slower than boyles but on the way), easy trade

Thanks
    Received thanks and gl.

Comment

Originally posted by starrbar View Post
      U know I hadn't seen that pm, I told u twice by pm, so dont say I didnt reply cause the sec I seen it I did, im sure tyler there can check the time the pm was opened, not that it really matters.... Look u have banned many people just do it permanently for me, I no longer wish to be apart of this site, thank you.
      I have no access to PM's so couldn't verify anything.

See Tony has once again swooped in and stolen another banning

Dimoxonil all good sure people know the story keep up the stellar work
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

I just saw this, I know dimoxonil and he's swapped with me a good few times when needed.
        I don't recall him ever asking for a transfer, he only ever helps out when others ask.
        He certainly is a stand up bloke and I have no problem vouching for him.

Starrbar needs to cop the fuk on and stop acting the prick to someone that went out of his way to help him out ffs.

Edit: I just realised that starrbar is banned, when your ban's lifted, come and pick on me next time you little gobshite.
        Last edited by dannydiamond; 11-06-11, 01:47.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Can anyone do 200 on stars for 200 on tilt

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
            I just saw this, I know dimoxonil and he's swapped with me a good few times when needed.
            I don't recall him ever asking for a transfer, he only ever helps out when others ask.
            He certainly is a stand up bloke and I have no problem vouching for him.

Starrbar needs to cop the fuk on and stop acting the prick to someone that went out of his way to help him out ffs.

Edit: I just realised that starrbar is banned, when your ban's lifted, come and pick on me next time you little gobshite.
            Self imposed ban doubtful he will be back.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Self imposed ban doubtful he will be back.
              I give it less than 2 weeks before he registers a new account here,

Comment

can anyone sort me out with a trade?

I want to receive on Paddy Power

Want to get rid of Full Tilt

anything up to $120 if possible.

DJKendo is my name on both sites

I'll send first, thanks!

Comment

have 77 lying there doin nothing that i can swap with ya .... sending pm now

Comment

sorry dj will have to renege on this one

In order to avail of the Player to Player transfers, you will need to send us the following i.d. This is a once off requirement.

1. A copy of photographic id - i.e. Drivers license/Passport etc.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NON REVERSIBLE TRANSACTION AND IF YOU ENTER THE WRONG NICKNAME, THERE IS NO WAY OF REVERSING THE TRANSACTION. TRANSFERS ARE ENTERED ENTIRELY AT PLAYERS OWN RISK.

Once you have sent these details, your account will be enabled for player transfers and we will send you a code which you can use to send transfers.

(me) when did ye start this crap looking for photo i.d

This has been standard procedure for some time now.
                    oki lol cudnt be bothered then thx for your time

This is what I got from support and i couldnt be arsed sending i.d etc. sry again

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post

I'll send first, thanks!
                      I can do $60 if you like?
                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                        I can do $60 if you like?
                        Ya, that'll be grand. thanks!

give me your Full Tilt name there and I'll send to ya. You can send next time you're online then!

Comment

looking for €325 on boyles
                          have €345 on paypal

will send first...i know i can deposit from paypal direct to boyles but if i do so i can no longer withdraw any wininngs from shop, hence the €20 extra to anyone who can help me out here

Comment

Originally posted by ruzzer View Post
                            looking for €325 on boyles
                            have €345 on paypal

will send first...i know i can deposit from paypal direct to boyles but if i do so i can no longer withdraw any wininngs from shop, hence the €20 extra to anyone who can help me out here
                            May do later pm if ya want gone for next few hours.
                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                              May do later pm if ya want gone for next few hours.

pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by DJKendo View Post

I'll send first, thanks!
                                Got $60 sorted with each Starvin Marvin and 72zero no problems

Thanks lads!

Comment

pm sent
                                  Realised i couldnt help the guy sorry.
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                    Realised i couldnt help the guy sorry.
                                    its cool, no worries

Comment

Sorted.
                                      Last edited by Hegzy; 19-06-11, 16:49.

Comment

Antone able to give me E300 on Stars fror E300 on a Party?

Comment

Can anyone do $200 on tilt for same on moneybookers

Comment

Originally posted by freerollerrr View Post
                                            Can anyone do $200 on tilt for same on moneybookers

you want it on tilt for your moneybookers? cant u just deposit direct??

anyways...if so i can when i get home from work, bout 45mins

Comment

looking to transfer my $30 on ftp for $30 on pokerstars

I'll ship first

thanks

Comment

I have a paysafe voucher here for €50 can someone swap with me for €50 on boyles
                                                (Paysafe can be used on most big site like stars & tilt etc)

Comment

I have a paysafe voucher here for €50 can someone swap with me for €50 on boyles
                                                  can't help you with the trade but can vouch for paysafe, I used it on irisheyes and found them excellent.

Comment

I can do this for you , pm on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Dimoxinil View Post
                                                      I can do this for you , pm on the way
                                                      thanks again Dimoxinil pm sent with voucher number

EDIT: Send & received very good trade once again cheers Dimo
                                                      Last edited by Donkathon; 20-06-11, 23:25.

Comment

Anyone ship me $200 on Powers for $200 on Full Tilt please?
                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

[QUOTE=freerollerrr;346719]Can anyone do $200 on Moneybookers for same on tilt[QUOTE]

BUMP

Comment

[QUOTE=freerollerrr;347849][QUOTE=freerollerrr;346719]Can anyone do $200 on Moneybookers for same on tilt

BUMP
                                                            you want it on tilt for your moneybookers? cant u just deposit direct??

anyways...if so i can when i get home from work, bout 45mins
                                                            In case you didnt see it

Comment

Need $75 on from someone on Stars for $75 on party for this evening if anyone can help. I go 1st.

Edit: need this by 8Pm if possible wanna play the Big 55 on stars
                                                              Last edited by Guest; 22-06-11, 16:17.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                Need $75 on from someone on Stars for $75 on party for this evening if anyone can help. I go 1st.

Edit: need this by 8Pm if possible wanna play the Big 55 on stars
                                                                BUMP - $55 even?

Comment

Looking for some Euros on Boyles, for Stars.

Any amount appreciated

Comment

How small you want i can do pretty small dont have much on boyles.
                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post

Any amount appreciated

Comment

I can sort ya out later if ya want Hurricane, probably about 6ish b4 i can ship. PM me if thats any use to ya.
                                                                        "Don't overcomplicate a straight forward game with mathematical bullshit and dicussing different lines with your geeky friends" Chris Olaafson

Comment

im looking for same as hurricane. only 20euro on boyles for my stars? need for tomorrows deepstack game.

EDIT sorted.
                                                                          Last edited by badugi; 24-06-11, 15:43.

Comment

Hi have a 100E UKASH voucher, wanna get it on stars, but id rather if someone could transfer to me as i wanto be able to insta whip out any dough i win instead of waiting 2 days.
                                                                            I would PM the voucher no. , you deposit to account then ship me the E100. Respected/well known posters only pls.

Comment

I often thought why doesnt someone on here or somewhere open a transfer service with maybe a 2% fee. Easy money imo
                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Any amount appreciated
                                                                                Want to do $100?

Comment

Looking for $100 on stars for Boyles if anyone can help.

Comment

Looking for for $50 on Stars for Boyles or FullTilt
                                                                                    Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

I can help both you guys if still want?

Also, I'm looking to do transfer, I can swap boyles or stars for party poker.... roughly 2k I am looking for.
                                                                                      Huh, Math my dear boy is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.

My Poker Blog http://jason-tompkins.blogspot.com
                                                                                      My twitter http://twitter.com/#!/blaaaaaah666

Comment

party

Looking for a large transfer for in or around the 2k mark. I want party poker dollars and can swap using stars or boyles.

Cheers

Dam mods got me
                                                                                        Last edited by blaaaaaaah; 27-06-11, 17:11.

Comment

Originally posted by blaaaaaaah View Post
                                                                                          Looking for a large transfer for in or around the 2k mark. I want party poker dollars and can swap using stars or boyles.

Cheers

Dam mods got me
                                                                                          Switched my roll from party to stars during the week. Was able to withdraw with ukash from party and then just deposit with that on stars. Only took a few minutes to get the voucher numbers issued.You could probably do it switching from stars to party too? Hope this helps if you can't get a transfer.

Comment

I can help both you guys if still want?

Also, I'm looking to do transfer, I can swap boyles or stars for party poker.... roughly 2k I am looking for.
                                                                                            Thanks Jay, not home until late tonight. Can you pm me your boyles details and I will transfer 1st later.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                                                              Switched my roll from party to stars during the week. Was able to withdraw with ukash from party and then just deposit with that on stars. Only took a few minutes to get the voucher numbers issued.You could probably do it switching from stars to party too? Hope this helps if you can't get a transfer.
                                                                                              Cheers but cant get out of the house

Comment

need €375 on boyles
                                                                                                will give €385 on paypal

will send first

thanks

Comment

Cheers but cant get out of the house
                                                                                                  When I withdrew using ukash a voucher number is emailed to you to use when depositing elsewhere. No need to leave house.

Comment

Cheers

Dam mods got me
                                                                                                    would u take paypal for some of it? ( deposit it on to party) in exchange for boyles?

Comment

Sorry have a prob with moneybookers at the mo.

Comment

Originally posted by EnzoScifo View Post
                                                                                                        Thanks Jay, not home until late tonight. Can you pm me your boyles details and I will transfer 1st later.
                                                                                                        Received, ta.

Comment

Could anyone do $15 on stars tonight. I wont be able to make it to the bank until tomorrow to transfer back though so I guess only people who know me from staking, real life, etc. Much obliged if anyone can do it.
                                                                                                          Trying to not cause trouble since 1983

Comment

Originally posted by Ramiriquez View Post
                                                                                                            Could anyone do $15 on stars tonight. I wont be able to make it to the bank until tomorrow to transfer back though so I guess only people who know me from staking, real life, etc. Much obliged if anyone can do it.
                                                                                                            No posts in afew months and come back begging gtfo

Comment

Looking for €155 moneybookers in exchange for my €160 PokerStars€, hopefully in the next hour :P

Comment

Need $25 ftp & have stars or boyles

Comment

Need $25 ftp & have stars or boyles
                                                                                                                  There us not even a facepalm picture out there to describe the fail here

Comment

Looking for $300 on Pokerstars (BigDogPol is acc name). I can only ship to Boyles Euro accounts. Would be very grateful if someone could sort this tonight. PM me with your SN and email address for Boyles and I'll ship first.

EDIT: Sorted.
                                                                                                                    Last edited by FeetMagic; 29-06-11, 22:29.

Comment

There us not even a facepalm picture out there to describe the fail here
                                                                                                                      This was a really stupid attempt @ being funny, obviously didnt happen

Comment

Need $28 on stars for 20e on Boyles
                                                                                                                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                                                                          Need $28 on stars for 20e on Boyles
                                                                                                                          Sorry haven't got it. Just curious, you playing the IPO sat as well.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X