M8s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8s

Ok m8s. This is a thread to post where the competitions are taking place for All Ireland final tickets. Also known as, Get horatio1 to the game to see Kerry win. If you see a Facebook page, twitter account or are a reputable member selling for a raffle. Post it here.

The list so far:
    Twitter:

@DubGAAOfficial
    @SuperValuIRL
    @gaalover
    @eircom_GAA

Facebook:

Kerry GAA
    Hogan Stand
    Avalanche Designs
    GAA Way of Life
    Brown's agri steel and builder providers Castleisland
    Radio Kerry
    tickets.ie

Cmon m8s. We can do it!! The only deal is. If someone does win a pair, you give one to horatio and one to my brother. Will post pics of the session we go on

Lee Strand Milk on Facebook. Take a "selfie" with a bottle of their protein plus milk and keep it as your profile pic until draw is made. Lol. Not doing that horatio but another idea for you.

Comment

I'm all over these as well Horatio. Fingers crossed for us both pal!
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        I'm all over these as well Horatio. Fingers crossed for us both pal!
        Did you not get sorted yet either? Second batch of tickets being distributed to clubs on Wednesday and Thursday so should be a few floating around late next week.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Did you not get sorted yet either? Second batch of tickets being distributed to clubs on Wednesday and Thursday so should be a few floating around late next week.
          No joy. Thought I had 2 Nally sorted but they never transpired. I'll panic if I am still stuck Saturday. I made it in 2011 and missed out in 2013 cause we couldn't get tickets for all 7 of us so we all went to the boozer together instead. Have 5 going this year and 3 tickets sorted already so working on getting the last 2 sorted.

I'll actually be sick if I miss out on this again. Anyone who was at that Dublin v Derry league game deserved a lifetime pass to Croke Park as compensation for the horror show we endured.

Comment

By us I presume you mean family? Kids etc? Can be hard enough for that I'd say. My bro and I are lucky that we just want a ticket each anywhere in the stadium. I know of a few local families down here struggling for tickets together aswell.

Best of luck and hopefully we all get sorted.

Comment

Nettingdirect.com on Facebook. Like the post and comment who you want to win. Simples.

NA-SS on Facebook also. I haven't seen a post for AI tickets yet but a friend of mine won some for the Dublin semi.

Comment

I've also just realised I'll have to "unlike" a whole heap of pages after this game.

Comment

Cheers Lads, Getting to all of these as quick as I can, a bit of real life has intervened to limit my focus but your efforts are much appreciated.

Comment

@ONeills1918

Comment

Tralee Parnells Hurling club on Facebook. You have to buy a ticket. €2.50 a line. Pay through PayPal.

Comment

Toyota Ireland on bookface, answer a question, give 'em your name.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          Toyota Ireland on bookface, answer a question, give 'em your name.
                          Two tickets and a signed Dub jersey. Can never have enough loo roll I suppose.

Entered anyway. Ty AJ.

Comment

GAA Handball on Facebook. . Like the page. Like nd share photo.

Comment

One comp down. Hogan Stand on Facebook. Winner Nigel O Shaughnessy.

Comment

One comp down. Hogan Stand on Facebook. Winner Nigel O Shaughnessy.
                                I have never seen him at a match in my life☺

@Electricireland have a comp for two tickets to the minor final, presume they will let you stay on for the seniors.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                  I have never seen him at a match in my life☺

@Electricireland have a comp for two tickets to the minor final, presume they will let you stay on for the seniors.
                                  Yeah. They sponsor the minor championship so advertise for that. You won't be asked to leave before the senior game.

Comment

Yeah. They sponsor the minor championship so advertise for that. You won't be asked to leave before the senior game.
                                    Turn your sense of humour radar back on there , you will need it Sunday 😉

Comment

Cross' supervalu newbridge facebook page guess the number of smarties in the tub win two tickets .

Comment

How many do we think is in there? Can't be more than 1000 surely?

Comment

How many do we think is in there? Can't be more than 1000 surely?

https://m.facebook.com/crosssuperval...pe=1&source=48
                                          We are actually having a very serious conversation in our house about it now . Bucket is apparently 6 inches high, Im in the 850 region . Hard to think that someone wont be getting inside info.

Comment

We are actually having a very serious conversation in our house about it now . Bucket is apparently 6 inches high, Im in the 850 region . Hard to think that someone wont be getting inside info.
                                            My Mam is from Newbridge so all that side of my family live there. I'll be making a few calls before putting my guess in. I'd be in the 850 region also.

Comment

@ROSNUTRITIONGRP and on their bookface

Comment

Classic hits 4fm / Supermacs on bookface

Comment

Done on all of them

Comment

Eircom relaunched as "eir" today. Their facebook page has a comp on.

Comment

Also eir GAA on Facebook.

Comment

A flag bearer comp for the kids on AIB GAA on Facebook.

Some brilliant entries to our All-Ireland Final Flagbearer competition! Not long to go now, so to enter post a pic of your little big fan on our Facebook page or in the comments below, or on Twitter with ‪#‎TheToughest‬. Good Luck!

Comment

Bavaria alcohol free beer on Facebook.

Comment

How do all these cunce get two tickets ????

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                              How do all these cunce get two tickets ????
                                                              I know. It's ridiculous. Sure the Kerry county board only got 14k tickets to distribute to clubs. Out of 82k ish that's a joke.

On a good note, brother sorted with a hill ticket also. Horatio I have all my contacts, family and friends looking for a ticket for you. We'll get you there yet m8.

Comment

Ultimate fitness on Facebook.

Comment

Sorted with 2 Hogan for me and the young lad . Will keep entering any I see for Kayroo.

Comment

@ballsdotie

Comment

@ballsdotie
                                                                      Need to answer questions. How many points did Paddy Andrews score in the replay?

Comment

Comment

Cheers. Done.

Comment

Just finished another tranche of them for the night. The Eir one I almost didn't enter because it's the stupidest rebrand I've ever seen but, you know, screw it

Comment

#39
                                                                              Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                              Just finished another tranche of them for the night. The Eir one I almost didn't enter because it's the stupidest rebrand I've ever seen but, you know, screw it
                                                                              I was going to write " I will be walking on Eir if I win" with my retweet but I didn't have a sick bucket to hand.
                                                                              Last edited by horatio1; 16-09-15, 23:26.

Comment

#40
                                                                                Comp on Newstalk now, text eir 2011 and name to 53106, cost 30c 1k cash along with two tickets

Comment

#41
                                                                                  why not just stay at home and follow the game based on my rock solid observations? It's just as good as being there.
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                    why not just stay at home and follow the game based on my rock solid observations? It's just as good as being there.
                                                                                    Bandwagoner.

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Bandwagoner.
                                                                                      Son, I'm driving the bandwagon.

#dublinsupremacy
                                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                        Son, I'm driving the bandwagon.

#dublinsupremacy
                                                                                        GTFO, that's Hondas job.

#Kerry4Sam

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Bus Eireann on Facebook.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            ...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                              No!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on lads, have some standards!
                                                                                              Sorry hitch.

Desperate times call for desperate measures m8.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                @BeWarmers on twitter. How are all these random pages and accounts getting tickets? I understand eircom AIB bus Eireann and the sponsors getting them but this is just fucking ridiculous.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  568 smarties in the bucket.

There's a few comps announcing winners tonight. Only 15 mins to find out the Kerry starting 15.

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Fuck sake. Bavaria have two more tickets to give away. Facebook and Twitter. @BavariaZeroZero Absolute joke how these cunts are getting tickets. Money talks I guess.

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      I got a tweet from Domino's which began with. CORRECT, CONGRATULATIONS. And I thought I had struck gold. It was for a poxy discount code for a pre match pizza om Sunday. Feckin heart was racing.

All comps be finishing up today so keep an eye on them.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        I got a tweet from Domino's which began with. CORRECT, CONGRATULATIONS. And I thought I had struck gold. It was for a poxy discount code for a pre match pizza om Sunday. Feckin heart was racing.

All comps be finishing up today so keep an eye on them.
                                                                                                        What's the story with the discount code? what kind of deal we talkin
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                          What's the story with the discount code? what kind of deal we talkin
                                                                                                          50% off when you spend €20 on pizza. Online only. Presume the way it's worded the €20 can't include sides and drinks.

Do you want the code? Valid until November 22nd and I don't eat Domino's much.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            50% off when you spend €20 on pizza. Online only. Presume the way it's worded the €20 can't include sides and drinks.

Do you want the code? Valid until November 22nd and I don't eat Domino's much.
                                                                                                            Go on so sure, might as well use something we get from this thread
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Sent.

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                The one thing I hope is that this game does not end in a draw. I dont think I could pimp my soul for another week and re-follow all those shite twitter accounts just to get more deflated with every comp result.

Standing by Dublin by 6-10 pts prediction, which is worrying as I am normally so pessimistic about Dublins chances.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  The one thing I hope is that this game does not end in a draw. I dont think I could pimp my soul for another week and re-follow all those shite twitter accounts just to get more deflated with every comp result.

Standing by Dublin by 6-10 pts prediction, which is worrying as I am normally so pessimistic about Dublins chances.
                                                                                                                  €50 says Dublin will lose? Draw is no bet obv.
                                                                                                                  Last edited by pokerhand; 19-09-15, 03:19.
                                                                                                                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                    €50 says Dublin will lose? Draw is no bet obv.
                                                                                                                    Booked

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Booked
                                                                                                                      Congrats... When you sober up pass on the bank deats please.
                                                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Horatio. Where can I ship the pound m8? I'll be at ipo dublin if you're around for a few beers after I missed you yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X