Pokerstars.fr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokerstars.fr

I am trying to download pokerstars.fr on my laptop but every time I go to the pokerstars.fr link it directs me to the pokerstars.eu link, I have it on my desktop already. Anyone

Pokerstars.fr not available in Ireland anymore, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
      Pokerstars.fr not available in Ireland anymore, innit?
      I'm playing it all the time on my desktop, had to get my laptop repaired which meant resetting it back to factory settings so have to install everything again. I thought it was just Winamax

Comment

Find the install file in your downloads on your desktop. Send it to yourself and you should be able to install it on the laptop.

Comment

Nah, no joy, just brings back to the .eu page.

Comment

Vaguely remember changing my country settings as a workaround for this then changing back to Ireland once done. Try it, can't promise it will work though.

Comment

You're probably best checking into if you can actually legally play on the site before doing anything you wouldn't want to have a big win and then find it's taken off you because of terms & conditions or such sort.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPiper View Post
                Vaguely remember changing my country settings as a workaround for this then changing back to Ireland once done. Try it, can't promise it will work though.
                My PC Country settings? Is not recognised through your IP address?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  You're probably best checking into if you can actually legally play on the site before doing anything you wouldn't want to have a big win and then find it's taken off you because of terms & conditions or such sort.
                  Ya, your right in what your saying but I have always had the site on my desktop, even though I have not withdrawn off it in a good while.

I do recall getting an email from Winamax about the changes but got nothing from .fr

I am actually going to do a withdrawal there now and see what happens.

Comment

I'm close to sure it's still fine on Stars.FR. I had the same issue getting redirected when trying to download the software 2 weeks ago and asked @starssupport on Twitter. They sent me the link which worked fine but I went to send you the same link there and it's no longer working.

Comment

Just did a cash out there now and no problems, with .fr any cash outs have to be done by direct bank transfer so they no its to an Irish account. Cant figure out why I cant download directly from there site.

Comment

Originally posted by LTL View Post
                        I'm close to sure it's still fine on Stars.FR. I had the same issue getting redirected when trying to download the software 2 weeks ago and asked @starssupport on Twitter. They sent me the link which worked fine but I went to send you the same link there and it's no longer working.
                        I'll contact them on twitter, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                          Just did a cash out there now and no problems, with .fr any cash outs have to be done by direct bank transfer so they no its to an Irish account. Cant figure out why I cant download directly from there site.
                          happening for everyone just change to france in hola unblocker to get to the french site. then download as normal etc

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                            Find the install file in your downloads on your desktop. Send it to yourself and you should be able to install it on the laptop.
                            This worked for me when i got my new laptop a couple of months ago, but chips idea will work too.

There's no issues with playing on stars.fr from Ireland btw.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                              happening for everyone just change to france in hola unblocker to get to the french site. then download as normal etc
                              Sorted chips, thanks dude.

Comment

Working...
                              X