Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poker Coaching for Hold'em

Hi Lads,

I am looking to get some information in poker coaching around Dublin, does anyone has any info about it?

Thanks a mil...

i know jason tomkins offers coaching on here not sure who elses does but would imagine plenty of others do
    The smarter you play the luckier you'll be
    MTT Calender 2015

Comment

I don't know how you'd like to be coached, via Skype or in person etc but Alex Fitzgerald is probably a go to guy, I know a few Irish guys have been coached by him in the past

Comment

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
        I don't know how you'd like to be coached, via Skype or in person etc but Alex Fitzgerald is probably a go to guy, I know a few Irish guys have been coached by him in the past
        second alex, currently doing 2 sessions per month with him couldnt recommend him enough, also as brady says, it depends on what you are looking for in a coach, what level are you at currently? what stakes do you play ? how much can you afford to spend on said coach ? another option that would be cheaper than alex is buffyslayer1 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/18...lable-1353213/ << link to buffys 2p2 thread.

if you're playing micro/low stakes and your BR doesnt allow to pay 100+ an hour for coaching id suggest investing in diff softwares like ICMizer/flopzilla studying yourself and posting hands in strat forums or joining skype discussion groups with players similar to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
          if you're playing micro/low stakes and your BR doesnt allow to pay 100+ an hour for coaching id suggest investing in diff softwares like ICMizer/flopzilla studying yourself and posting hands in strat forums or joining skype discussion groups with players similar to yourself.
          I agree. Or try some online poker course like pokerzion. It's a membership based but you'll get personalized attention and answers to your questions by pro players on a regular basis.

Comment

Sent you a PM Mayrink

Comment

Working...
            X