Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning Multi Seats for Irish Open!!

Winning Multiple online seats!!!

I've been asked several times this week if a player gets cash if they win more then 1 seat online.

Unfortunately the answer is no.

partypoker tickets
    Are non transferable, can't be sold and no cash back option.

If you win multi seats with party and don't use them all as re-entries the money will be in the prize pool

Ipoker tickets (including Paddy Power and Boyles)
    Your first seat must be played and can not be sold.

Any extra seats that you win on ipoker can be sold but there's no cash option.

They must used for the destination event, I.e. Irish Open Main Event

The only exception to "you must use your first seat" would be if you've won a seat with another online provider and used that and made it in to day 2 for example.

In this case it is still up to you to sell any extra seats that you have.

Live satellites at City West Hotel
    Again your first seat must be played and is non transferable.

If you play a 2nd live satellite and win a 2nd seat you can sell the seat if you have already played your first ticket and made it into day 2.

But once again all ticket are for the destination event, I.e Irish Open Main Event.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
    Jp
    €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
    Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
    €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
    CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April

Hi JP,

just wondering how we go about officially transferring an extra ticket to another player (ipoker/PP)? Also can we choose our day 1 to play? I've had contact from PP and supposedly I'm down for 1 of the days automatically. The girl I talked to didn't seem to be sure on either matter. Cheers man

Comment

First let me preface this by saying I accept the ruling and am not looking for an exception.

I find it really strange that you can’t sell a seat, it won’t affect the prize pool. And you’ve won the seat, you should be entitled to receive whatever prize you like whether it’s cash from someone else for your ticket or the actual seat.

I won a seat on Party on 11/03, then I won another on 25/03. In the latter it was 22 seats and €1,068 for 23rd. All the way through I was planning “all in every hand if I get to 23 left.” Seemed I wasn’t the only one with that plan

Comment

Originally posted by *PocketRockets* View Post
        First let me preface this by saying I accept the ruling and am not looking for an exception.

I find it really strange that you can’t sell a seat, it won’t affect the prize pool. And you’ve won the seat, you should be entitled to receive whatever prize you like whether it’s cash from someone else for your ticket or the actual seat.

I won a seat on Party on 11/03, then I won another on 25/03. In the latter it was 22 seats and €1,068 for 23rd. All the way through I was planning “all in every hand if I get to 23 left.” Seemed I wasn’t the only one with that plan
        Knowing you can only use one seat and cannot sell or transfer it, why would you waste time and money playing a satt??

Edit, nevermind. See it's a reentry tourney. Least you can have a couple of pops at it now I spose. GL

Comment

Thanks. Yeah I do want two bullets, just saying I don’t understand the no exchange policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic View Post
            Hi JP,

just wondering how we go about officially transferring an extra ticket to another player (ipoker/PP)? Also can we choose our day 1 to play? I've had contact from PP and supposedly I'm down for 1 of the days automatically. The girl I talked to didn't seem to be sure on either matter. Cheers man
            Bump

Comment

Hi, is it biggest stack through to day 2 or are you automatically sacrificing your first stack if you manage to get a second one through to day 2 ?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nic View Post
                Hi JP,

Ticket transfers will be completed via the Registration Desk at the event.

No, tickets won are not day specific, just turn up on your chosen Day 1 with your ID.
                €1,000,000 GTD Irish Open Online run on partypoker from 8th-12th April 2020 - Satellites in the Lobby now - Full Festival with over 2.5M GTD from 6th-12th April - check out https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule now!

Comment

Originally posted by Dahman View Post
                  Hi, is it biggest stack through to day 2 or are you automatically sacrificing your first stack if you manage to get a second one through to day 2 ?
                  Thanks
                  You will carry your largest stack through to Day 2.
                  €1,000,000 GTD Irish Open Online run on partypoker from 8th-12th April 2020 - Satellites in the Lobby now - Full Festival with over 2.5M GTD from 6th-12th April - check out https://partypokerlive.com/en/event/...nline/schedule now!

Comment

Working...
                  X