Work friendly 'stealth skin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work friendly 'stealth skin'

Are there any skins that show up mostly white with just text, and look not a million miles away from a detailed Excel sheet. This combined with avatars, and sigs turned off would help the working stiffs

I'm sure there are, but I have not particularly seen any yet. There are loads of skins here for this vB version:

If anyone finds any good ones for this we can give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Are there any skins that show up mostly white with just text, and look not a million miles away from a detailed Excel sheet. This combined with avatars, and sigs turned off would help the working stiffs
      Hey-On a similar work related topic--anyone got any suggestions for proxy avoidance for this site on work server?

I used to get Boards past the filter by using Myemployername.boards.ie

wont work for this site though -seems the word poker just triggers it no matter what i put before it.

Cant access any proxy avoidance sites either,am using my own 3modem at the moment but its a bit dodgy and cant get outlook when its connected.

Any bright ideas...

Comment

No ideas from me I'm afraid. I presume all the proxy websites you could use to access barred sites are blocked as well?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
          No ideas from me I'm afraid. I presume all the proxy websites you could use to access barred sites are blocked as well?
          ya afraid so-just blocks them and quotes the proxy avoidance as the reason.

Need to befriend someone in our IT Dept because im pretty sure theres a few degenerate Poker/gambling fiends among them.

Untill then ill have to keep using the plug in modem-Covered discreetly by a carefully located ring binder!
          cheers anyway

Comment

Just checked out the bingo skin now, pretty good. If you could put another drawing pin on the right side of the note for more support?. If not could you move the drawing pin to the middle of the note to reduce the chance of slippage in the long run?.

Its pretty good but the PM section looks a bit prominent. Maybe if you would consider substituting the words 'Private Messages' to PM and have the PM area smaller.

Comment

Try two things. Use Google translate and point it at the forum, with the translate English to English Option used. If the boards are being hard coded to the filter, then this will work.

If the filter is using word searches in the URL, then try using: http://174.121.10.123
              Provided that IP address URLs are allowed, it should work.

Comment

Working...
              X