Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BobbyHeenan View Post
    Im obv talking about that mutant that recently started posting here. It’s a million times worse than even Sat Nav was at the start
    That was MSN she was some dope
    SatNav sound out
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Lol. Better anyway

Is this one actually accusing Dice of something?

Comment

The entire twitter feed in question is in general just about people being victims of something or other, this individual is just one of seemingly many who are happy to live their life as a perceived victim of something.

Comment

Wow, the speed of this guy! He's a 21 year old from Borneo FC called Terens Puhiri. Even the defender tracking back has a bit of Usain Bolt about him.

Comment

Why have those posts not been deleted? Not that anyone will believe it but serious slander.
            Profit before people.

Comment

Agree with Noel, you’ve no idea who lurks around here reading this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                Anyone got some jokes
                Are you not laughing already?

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                What I was thinking as I was catching up this morning.

1 person would be giving plenty of it to another, if I were the another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds
                Great album.

The lunatic is on the grass
                The lunatic is on the grass...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  Wow, the speed of this guy! He's a 21 year old from Borneo FC called Terens Puhiri. Even the defender tracking back has a bit of Usain Bolt about him.

Is it just me that can't see the ball one he kicks it into the net?

Comment

Originally posted by Morihei View Post
                    Are you not laughing already?

Great album.
                    Nope, I don't find any comments relating to members along the lines of what has been posted something to laugh about.

Comment

Strange stripper that gives a blowjob in the middle of a pub. Fella is sweating bad or walking tall depending on what type he is
                      airport, lol

Comment

Fucking hell, know when to just shut up p&f.
                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                          I take that back ...not safe...dangerzone crossed.

this is the numpty stuff i am talking about.

Yis numpties.
                          How is my post in any way related to anything you have posted?
                          Your grasp is slipping mate

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            The net is loose. It kinda nestles into it. You can see the keepers towel drop to the floor and the ball is to the right of it

Comment

P+F you can't just say things like that without proof or anything. All it takes is one person to take it seriously and start rumours which could ruin a man's reputation. If you have a genuine complaint this isn't the place for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                The net is loose. It kinda nestles into it. You can see the keepers towel drop to the floor and the ball is to the right of it
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Just wanted to post to say last night I had a great steak in butchers grill followed by many pints of plain, was a great Wednesday. Better than some I see.

Comment

Bite the curb too fook.

Comment

If anyone wants to take it up further with me ..that's fine but i was quite satisfied with how the guards dealt with it and as far as i am concerned it's closed

The wider topic however ...of sexual harassment ...i think is one we should have as a community.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                        Why have those posts not been deleted? Not that anyone will believe it but serious slander.
                                        Oh of course ...should i delete them?? If asked of course I shall...

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                        P+F you can't just say things like that without proof or anything. All it takes is one person to take it seriously and start rumours which could ruin a man's reputation. If you have a genuine complaint this isn't the place for it.
                                        Of course dobby a serious letter was written to the party in question.

And of course as you are all quite aware ...i did not raise the matter up here Dice did.

Dice do YOU yourself feel this is matter the community needs to take more seriously?

SPOILER
                                        read my sig and weep

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                          How is my post in any way related to anything you have posted?
                                          Your grasp is slipping mate
                                          Ok. Posted that before I caught on the last page.
                                          Slipping was a mistake, has fully slipped and rolled down the mountain

Comment

At any request I shall delete all reference to it.

Although i think dice might have to delete the original. Sorry chips ...i think i do understand their point of not naming and shaming. But then i can see yours too.

What is the general consensus? Delete or keep?

Comment

Good crowd in here this morning all the same.
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                The entire twitter feed in question is in general just about people being victims of something or other, this individual is just one of seemingly many who are happy to live their life as a perceived victim of something.
                                                Hello pleased to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda
                                                  General consensus is for you to fuck off
                                                  I have done nothing wrong.

Comment

If anyone wants to take it up further with me ..that's fine but i was quite satisfied with how the guards dealt with it and as far as i am concerned it's closed
                                                    Right, so previous accusations you've made were dealt with - But Dobby was referring to the new accusation, that you made about Dice today.

Although i think dice might have to delete the original.
                                                    I don;t see why he should. He link to a post from twitter. Public domain, and direct relevant to the site.
                                                    I'd assume most of us didn't even know it was your account until you dropped the marbles

Comment

So you admit you are taking a side against me personally right? We are clear about this?

Comment

Right, so previous accusations you've made were dealt with - But Dobby was referring to the new accusation, that you made about Dice today.

I don;t see why he should. He link to a post from twitter. Public domain, and direct relevant to the site.
                                                        I'd assume most of us didn't even know it was your account until you dropped the marbles
                                                        How does he follow my twitter?

Comment

The accusation ??? Banter.

Comment

Everything I say is banter...you hmm we shall see.

Comment

And anyhow i didn't make any accusation ...it's like saying we need to talk about how Irish politicians are corrupt. It's not even accusatory.

Comment

And anyhow i didn't make any accusation ...it's like saying we need to talk about how Irish politicians are corrupt. It's not even accusatory.
                                                                and then we talk about it....
                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

By the way if you see me tweeting something you don't like you can't censor me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                    and then we talk about it....
                                                                    I am willing to talk about it generally. I understand to say something might feel you are caught in a corner.

But if you had a daughter who played poker ..or even a son. You would want them to be safe..

Comment

Ok. Posted that before I caught on the last page.
                                                                      Slipping was a mistake, has fully slipped and rolled down the mountain
                                                                      Slipping is never fun, slipped down the last 5 steps in my house this morning, they are marble ones. Fucked my back, right elbow and left wrist and now my neck is sore.

Think I will go back to bed and start again in an hour

Comment

Was planning on making this for Christmas dinner, fed up with the fights on who gets the leg. looks yum!

Kind of reminds me of Davy Jones from Pirates of the Carribean!

Comment

Makey up conversation from the Killkenny hurlers, based on the actual events.
                                                                          Just wanted to clarify with accusations being tossed about like smarties

Comment

I don't claim to know how to deal with serious issues any better than you. Or that this is an issue that is any more serious than your other life issues.

You may not like me personally in fact it's clear you don't that's fine.

I mean you can't change anything anyways. You just talk ....it's not like you stop being yourselves etc ...or do anything diff.

Comment

Good morning P&F.

Can you clarify a few things for me please, preferably in one single post.

1) Who did i supposedly sexually harass thinking it was you?
                                                                              2) When or where did this happen?
                                                                              3) How or where did i contact you after to ask you if it was you i had sexually harassed?

tyty

Comment

You are the coolest mammy ever flush. Cuthulu!

Comment

How does he follow my twitter?
                                                                                  I think he answered that above.
                                                                                  Sure you have some followers and understand how twitter works

And anyhow i didn't make any accusation
                                                                                  You clearly did. Or is that meant to be a retraction?

Comment

Makey up conversation from the Killkenny hurlers, based on the actual events.
                                                                                    Just wanted to clarify with accusations being tossed about like smarties
                                                                                    I know.. just having a jest. Us gingers have souls too you know

Comment

Twitter is a public forum. Don't post stuff there that you don't want appearing elsewhere. That's not how the internet works.

IPB is a public forum. It's better moderated than most, but the same rules apply.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                        Good morning P&F.

Can you clarify a few things for me please, preferably in one single post.

1) Who did i supposedly sexually harass thinking it was you?
                                                                                        2) When or where did this happen?
                                                                                        3) How or where did i contact you after to ask you if it was you i had sexually harassed?

tyty
                                                                                        ask me hole.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          Twitter is a public forum. Don't post stuff there that you don't want appearing elsewhere. That's not how the internet works.

IPB is a public forum. It's better moderated than most, but the same rules apply.
                                                                                          No Andy....There is a general rule against internet stalking.

I am actually NOT that bothered about him posting it ...but just to note I DIDN'T post it here. Nor did I ref the forum. I made a general tweet about Irish poker. No names no places.

I am not that bothered about him posting it. But everyone ELSE is bothered by the tweet. Hypersensitive to the tweet. We all have to put up with each other ..i put you with you talking about strippers. It might not seem a big deal ...but there we all put up.

I think you are making YOURSELVES out to be perceived victims...when you are not.
                                                                                          Last edited by Guest; 26-10-17, 09:24.

Comment

I know.. just having a jest. Us gingers have souls too you know
                                                                                            Not according to South Park...

Was planning on making this for Christmas dinner, fed up with the fights on who gets the leg. looks yum!

Kind of reminds me of Davy Jones from Pirates of the Carribean!
                                                                                            It's weird, I find that kind of unsettling. But at the same time, I'd happily order chicken wings alongside octopus as tapas plates

Comment

FFS someone said i was in trouble with the law on here ... ...i got over it ..

Comment

ask me hole.
                                                                                                So you are happy to randomly accuse me of something serious but not answer any of my questions about this incident i know nothing about?

Comment

But everyone ELSE is bothered by the tweet.
                                                                                                  I don't think anyone was bother by the week. Certainly didn't face me

I can't speak for everyone, but I imagine it was the repeated accusations against other posters were what bothered people.

Comment

So you are happy to randomly accuse me of something serious but not answer any of my questions about this incident i know nothing about?
                                                                                                    Did you not mistake me for someone else? Saying you had a crush...some bird ...

Comment

Sorry dice if it wasn't you I got confused.

Comment

Hard to believe this is real.

Time to pull the trigger lads in all fairness.

Comment

DCB was never this bad.

Comment

Dicegate is banter. Anyway i think i got him confused not sure ....

Comment

And they say women are manipulative.

Comment

No ...online poker. It hasn't happened here.

Actually though people from online poker have found me elsewhere online though a few times.
                                                                                                                Apart from dice which was obv ..BANTER to get him back for the set up ..

You must be howling.

Comment

No Andy....There is a general rule against internet stalking.

I am actually NOT that bothered about him posting it ...but just to note I DIDN'T post it here. Nor did I ref the forum. I made a general tweet about Irish poker. No names no places.

I am not that bothered about him posting it. But everyone ELSE is bothered by the tweet. Hypersensitive to the tweet. We all have to put up with each other ..i put you with you talking about strippers. It might not seem a big deal ...but there we all put up.

I think you are making YOURSELVES out to be perceived victims...when you are not.
                                                                                                                  Log off for a bit m8. You've gone off the deep end.
                                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Did you not mistake me for someone else? Saying you had a crush...some bird ...
                                                                                                                    I'm not sure who you think i am but i can 100% say i never mistook you or anyone for you as i have no idea who you are. I don't have a crush on anyone bar my wife. And Roy Keane.

The twitter account i operate follows 1700ish people in and around the Irish Poker scene. I don't personally know more than 10% of those people followed so don't take it that I'm stalking you.

I think you should clarify what you are accusing me of more clearly so I know what it is i'm being accused of......

Edit- nvm, I'm out.

Comment

I was sexually propositioned by a female once playing poker. Cash Game , the dealer kept looking at me and asking me if I wanted to straddle.

I have witnesses , it’s not just the threat of sexual abuse that leaves victims in a hapless state. It’s the allure of it also. Fecking dealer then ignored me until the next hand too, then just looked at me accusingly as I fidgeted in my seat. I was so worked up by it I blew my stack.

#Metooplease

Comment

I'm not sure who you think i am but i can 100% say i never mistook you or anyone for you as i have no idea who you are. I don't have a crush on anyone bar my wife. And Roy Keane.

The twitter account i operate follows 1700ish people in and around the Irish Poker scene. I don't personally know more than 10% of those people followed so don't take it that I'm stalking you.

I think you should clarify what you are accusing me of more clearly so I know what it is i'm being accused of......

Edit- nvm, I'm out.
                                                                                                                        Ok grand so.

Why offended by the tweet ??

Comment

Sorry dice if it wasn't you I got confused.
                                                                                                                          That won't cut it. Sorry if shit has happened to you, but you can't accuse someone of that stuff and then just go 'oh it wasn't you?'.

You can say what you like on twitter, at least until they decide otherwise, but this isn't Twitter and I think we've all had enough. I've given you plenty of chances and defended you somewhat, but I'm afraid you're done here now.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X