Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

SatNav once slapped my arse #MeToo
    Are you stalking me ??? Beware my state is an open carry state.....

It's not anyone here ..yis are safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Ha! a friend of mine is involved in that club, was managing some of the under age teams... That party wouldn't be a fraction of the bad influence on kids he would be in general
      this guy ??

SPOILER

Be careful... he is a vary bad man. But it's ok ...he has a high profile ..he will fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
        It's one thing it lads are filming on the sly. But when you are posing with your flute out for photos you've only yourself to blame really
        I take that back ...not safe...dangerzone crossed.

this is the numpty stuff i am talking about.

Yis numpties.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
          Are you stalking me ??? Beware my state is an open carry state.....

It's not anyone here ..yis are safe.
          wait that twitter post is you ? wtf is going on here ? im confused ?

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
            wait that twitter post is you ? wtf is going on here ? im confused ?
            so am i

Comment

also please tell me what events you have played that you have experienced this at ?

Comment

also please tell me what events you have played that you have experienced this at ?
                Excuse me?

Comment

Excuse me?
                  is that your tweet ? if so how many events have you played where you experienced sexual harassment ? or even how many have you attended that you experienced it ?

Comment

is that your tweet ? if so how many events have you played where you experienced sexual harassment ? or even how many have you attended that you experienced it ?
                    This is my tweet.

Comment

This is my tweet.
                      ok then how many events have you attended that you experienced this, to validate your tweet ?

Comment

Not counting genuine banter ...30% ...but genuine banter for one is not for the other ..if that makes sense.

Comment

Online is way worse though.

Comment

Not counting genuine banter ...30% ...but genuine banter for one is not for the other ..if that makes sense.
                            Online is way worse though.
                            wtf does the first statement mean ? how many events have you been at? and how is online worse ? do you mean here ?

Comment

It's not particularly a POKER thing...just more gender ratio. If that makes sense ...way more guys in comparison to a club lets say.

Comment

wtf does the first statement mean ? and how is online worse ? do you mean here ?
                                No ...online poker. It hasn't happened here.

Actually though people from online poker have found me elsewhere online though a few times.

Comment

It's not particularly a POKER thing...just more gender ratio. If that makes sense ...way more guys in comparison to a club lets say.
                                  then why is your tweet saying in irish poker ? there is a higher ratio of men to women in poker worldwide, everywhere has cunts that are cunts not just here, your tweet is bollix and trying to sound like the irish cate hall, such a blanket statement when thats your reasoning, do you not see this ?

Comment

wtf does the first statement mean ? how many events have you been at? and how is online worse ? do you mean here ?
                                    I can't remember how many poker events i have played. Can you?

Comment

then why is your tweet saying in irish poker ? there is a higher ratio of men to women in poker worldwide, everywhere has cunts that are cunts not just here, your tweet is bollix and trying to sound like the irish cate hall, such a blanket statement when thats your reasoning, do you not see this ?
                                      I have never played poker outside Ireland???

Comment

I can't remember how many poker events i have played. Can you?
                                        no i cant because ive played alot, and i cant imagine you've played alot to not remember and youre just throwing out statements willy nilly for attention which im biting on here for sure, but still its full of shit and im not calling you out on it for being a woman if a guy said id be doing the same.

Comment

sorry ...the bloke who grapped me was irish ..the guy who wouldn't leave me alone when he was drunk was irish...sorry in fairness there was one english bloke who was a bit ..meh..but i dunno

True have no idea the people who give online sexualized abuse are even male tbf....
                                          Ok ....i will broaden it so not to offend irish men....or poker men..
                                          It's not you ...it's men. YIS CUNTS.

Comment

sorry ...the bloke who grapped me was irish ..the guy who wouldn't leave me alone when he was drunk was irish...sorry in fairness there was one english bloke who was a bit ..meh..but i dunno

True have no idea the people who give online sexualized abuse are even male tbf....
                                            Ok ....i will broaden it so not to offend irish men....or poker men..
                                            It's not you ...it's men. YIS CUNTS.
                                            i can accept we're all cunts me included thats better, and ive no idea who the guys where who did that to you and no idea how long ago it was, im sorry it happened, but dont tar everyone with the same brush at least name names or something.

Comment

i can accept we're all cunts me included thats better, and ive no idea who the guys where who did that to you and no idea how long ago it was, im sorry it happened, but dont tar everyone with the same brush at least name names or something.
                                              shut up you twat.

Comment

shut up you twat.

i shouldnt have reacted at all i guess

Comment

do something so it's not awkward...quick..

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire
                                                    I didn't post it here. Dice did.

It's ok you had a reaction that's understandable...we all have feelings....but if you know YOU are not like that ....it's not about you...so don't worry
                                                    its not about me at all name names, it got posted here it is what it is, im annoyed you posted bollix on twitter looking for reactions and attention, youve got my attention so tell us who it was then ?

Comment

its not about me at all name names, it got posted here it is what it is, im annoyed you posted bollix on twitter looking for reactions and attention, youve got my attention so tell us who it was then ?
                                                      You are a total bastard.

Comment

I am actually disgusted with you chips.

Comment

You are a total bastard.
                                                          im a bastard ? for what ? having to suffer through your pages and pages of post of pure shite daily, or for challenging you and asking you to say names instead of throwing blanket accusations at the whole community of which you post in daily and basically blame us all ?

how am i wrong ? why start shouting insults ? name names tell us what happened so it wont happen to anyone else in the future.

Comment

I did that before on here ..i was asked not to name the person by admin i think it's way back if you want to check... I took an issue the guards.

I don't the name of every person i have played with ..or any really.

Comment

im a bastard ? for what ? having to suffer through your pages and pages of post of pure shite daily, or for challenging you and asking you to say names instead of throwing blanket accusations at the whole community of which you post in daily and basically blame us all ?

how am i wrong ? why start shouting insults ? name names tell us what happened so it wont happen to anyone else in the future.
                                                              I owe you nothing.

Comment

I did that before on here ..i was asked not to name the person by admin i think it's way back if you want to check... I took an issue the guards.

I don't the name of every person i have played with ..or any really.
                                                                then why am i a bastard for asking ? i havent insulted you bar maybe the last post and that wasnt any name calling, if youve brought it to the attention of the guards then why bring it up again if they know ? what did they do? i think i remember seeing the name in here before wont say it, but why is it an issue again ? why do we need to discuss "sexual harassment in irish poker" just explain it please.

Comment

I don't know their names..why do you think I said something generally??? I could give you a general description.

Comment

then why am i a bastard for asking ? i havent insulted you bar maybe the last post and that wasnt any name calling, if youve brought it to the attention of the guards then why bring it up again if they know ? what did they do? i think i remember seeing the name in here before wont say it, but why is it an issue again ? why do we need to discuss "sexual harassment in irish poker" just explain it please.
                                                                    Because it happens and you are crap at dealing with it as you have proven...as generally it's beyond your narrow life experience.

Comment

Why are you losing your nut ...why would it threaten you?

Comment

I don't know their names..why do you think I said something generally??? I could give you a general description.
                                                                        i know the name that was said before, im just asking to explain the blanket statement you made on twitter thats all, im hardly a cunt or a bastard, and you certainly dont need to be disgusted with me for asking either, its just a question of why did you post that if it was 2 irish guys and an english guy as you said ? and the fact you said it was reported already then why the need to post that on twitter ? what did you want to get from it bar me biting and asking you all this and wasting both our time

Comment

Because it happens and you are crap at dealing with it as you have proven...as generally it's beyond your narrow life experience.
                                                                          my narrow life experience ? stop dodging the question with insults seriously

Comment

Sorry if you have experienced sexual abuse yourself chips....or it's brought up something sensitive. I can imagine it's got to be awful to have to talk about it in a non sensitive way in the personal rather than in the general with total strangers online. Particularly since i am female you might feel more comfortable with one of the guys.

If you don't like my posts( and i barely post as it's clear i am not really liked) you have the option of putting me on ignore.

And i didn't post this ..dice did. Purely to cause trouble.

Comment

i know the name that was said before, im just asking to explain the blanket statement you made on twitter thats all, im hardly a cunt or a bastard, and you certainly dont need to be disgusted with me for asking either, its just a question of why did you post that if it was 2 irish guys and an english guy as you said ? and the fact you said it was reported already then why the need to post that on twitter ? what did you want to get from it bar me biting and asking you all this and wasting both our time
                                                                              I can post anything i like on twitter.

It's general culture. Not just individuals.
                                                                              I wanted people to think about it and discuss it.

Comment

Sorry if you have experienced sexual abuse yourself chips....or it's brought up something sensitive. I can imagine it's got to be awful to have to talk about it in a non sensitive way in the personal rather than in the general with total strangers online. Particularly since i am female you might feel more comfortable with one of the guys.

If you don't like my posts( and i barely post as it's clear i am not really liked) you have the option of putting me on ignore.

And i didn't post this ..dice did. Purely to cause trouble.
                                                                                wtf are you on about hahaha, best post ever.

Comment

my narrow life experience ? stop dodging the question with insults seriously
                                                                                  I wasn't being insulting. I think you should pm me if you want to discuss this further.

Comment

Chips and dice you behaved appallingly.

Comment

Oh NOW i remember why Dice posted this! ah ha ..

Comment

He sexually harassed someone else but he mistook her for me!

He was like drooling over her ...and was like is that you ..i was like no....and he has a missus...
                                                                                        and where were you when this was happening ?

Comment

He was like drooling over her ...and was like is that you ..i was like no....and he has a missus...
                                                                                          innocently at home.....was all his fault
                                                                                          both of these make no sense to me

Comment

both of these make no sense to me
                                                                                            He is a dicey bloke wut ya gonna do??

Comment

Dice

1 didn't know you follow my twitter.

2 why did you want to raise the subject here?

3 .....hiii everyone ..uncomfortable yet??? Gone quiet.

Comment

Comment

CHICKEN!

Comment

You're saying that dice sexually harassed someone? You say you won't name names, but you do this if I'm reading it correctly?

Comment

Emm.

Where's Lloyd when you need him?
                                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                        I think it's a bit naive to assume the lads in kilkenny had say in who turned up, or that there were options to choose from.

"Hello is that Strippers'R'Us? What's the craic? 2 strippers please, 1 blonde, 1 brunette, with all the extras"
                                                                                                        "Would you like to like to supersize your order"
                                                                                                        "Christ, no chance boss. Size 8's. DD's. No red heads"

Comment

Let's all move on from the whole Dicegate thing, no good can come of it I tell ya!

As for sexual harassment, it does come in all shapes and forms and is NOT one bit nice. My boss when I lived in Malin done it to me. I used to dread going into work, and was always happy when one of the other lads was about as I felt more protected. Thankfully he wasn't always there and I got to do my job which I really enjoyed.

Anyone got some jokes

Comment

Interesting lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              You're saying that dice sexually harassed someone? You say you won't name names, but you do this if I'm reading it correctly?
                                                                                                              Id be interesting in hearing this too....

Comment

What a fuckin cabbage. I’d say it will be easy to spot the reason why everyone stops posting and reading in here eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyHeenan View Post
                                                                                                                  What a fuckin cabbage. I’d say it will be easy to spot the reason why everyone stops posting and reading in here eventually.
                                                                                                                  We know you are a cabbage, but you are OUR cabbage and you didn't put me off

Comment

Im obv talking about that mutant that recently started posting here. It’s a million times worse than even Sat Nav was at the start

Comment

P+F ; I'm not going to lie. If Dice wanted to sexually harass someone, i'd be 99.999% sure you would be the last person he'd think about doing it to so there's nobody here buying your statement on that one.

Comment

Dice

1 didn't know you follow my twitter.

2 why did you want to raise the subject here?

3 .....hiii everyone ..uncomfortable yet??? Gone quiet.

1) I don't anymore you'll be happy to know but with the twitter account i use i automatically follow anyone involved in the Irish Poker scene. Its not a personal account.

2) I thought it was a valid point to raise on an Irish Poker Forum based on the question you posed....

3) Nope

Oh NOW i remember why Dice posted this! ah ha ..

innocently at home.....was all his fault
                                                                                                                        He is a dicey bloke wut ya gonna do??
                                                                                                                        I'm assuming the above is some sort of joke gone a bit wrong? If not i'd like to hear an explaination fairly quick smart.

PS - i have never met you before!

Comment

Oooh 50 new posts since I went to bed......oh...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X