Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
    Harsh on Jamie Staples No?! I agree with you on Kevin Martin he's a sap. I like watching Lex and was a great score tonight but Tonkaa is my favourite.

Talon Chick.was great during WCOOP but not enough mixed games for her to play usually. She's good to watch though and can pronounce my name so that's an extra point!
    Jimmy Stapler is the biggest sellout there is. Everything he does is about growing his brand (not saying there's anything wrong with that) but he's a huge whinger and can't take any criticism. He's always on sub mode and trying to get people to sub to his channel and donate, and has more ads than everyone else combined.He spent a full day the other week playing those new Spin and Go's on stars saying how great they are, when they are horrific for anyone that knows anything about poker.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    Lappins an IPBer, yeah?
    Mostly blogs from him with the occasional post. One of our Malta IPB crew over here and the man makes a mean Steak and some great cocktails

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
      Feel so sorry for parents these days having to listen to YouTube twats on full blast. Grim,if have a kid who turns out like one of those gurning gimps I’m disowning them
      Is 58 not your age when signing up to the site?

Or born in 1958?

I'd have thought from your constant misery you were long past child bearing/rearing age!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
        Is 58 not your age when signing up to the site?

Or born in 1958?

I'd have thought from your constant misery you were long past child bearing/rearing age!
        People giving about about a guy ranting on a thread titled bad beat moaning and venting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

I'm listening to shiny happy people on a cassette tape bought by my kid brother, back in the day, on a Sony amp, on the Yamaha speakers that arrived yesterday. And yeah it's a Sony cassette deck.
          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
            I'm listening to shiny happy people on a cassette tape bought by my kid brother, back in the day, on a Sony amp, on the Yamaha speakers that arrived yesterday. And yeah it's a Sony cassette deck.
            Find this album on cassette.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

play it on repeat.

It's actually class.

Comment

the expanse is some top quality sci fi
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                Ended up going on a youtube crawl after this, and came across this match. I've seen a few incidents where wrestlers went off script, but i'm speechless how this fight was allowed continue. This is meant to be a scripted pro wrestling match where the big girl lost to the little up and comer. Didn't happen. Her face is a complete mess by the end of the fight and she needed multiple surgeries.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                  My aunt (and godmother), 65 years old diagnosed with lung cancer today
                  Puts things in perspective.
                  It does. Be nice to people when they're here. I'm sorry Gorr.

Comment

Uber London van is a great thing,about time parasites from Silicon Valley had manners put on them. It’s one of the great things about the eu too making things awkward for Facebook,google etc

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                      Thanks, top notch answer. What I was watching last night was actually Lex Veldhuis cheers, fell asleep watching the PLO, was good! Couldn't find Poker After Dark online for free so
                      I watch poker on twitch sometimes ...I always end up watching hot chicks streaming while they play video games and try and convince myself i am not a lesbian.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                        Uber London van is a great thing,about time parasites from Silicon Valley had manners put on them. It’s one of the great things about the eu too making things awkward for Facebook,google etc
                        It lost it's license over poor working conditions apparently. They were warned though they weren't integrating with the black cabby system well enough.Police investigated 32 drivers for rape or sexual assault in the space of six months.

It's not just happening in the UK it's Australia etc ...they don't vet drivers properly. They blocked greyball which is supposed to allow regulators monitor the app. Only themselves to blame imo.

And as far as FB etc ..well EU just want them to pay more tax ..and they got fined over the whats app deal.

Comment

Kid bro gone 6 years tonight. Hard to know what losing a child could be like but because of the age difference it feels similar? Few drinks with his friends tonight helps though i feel like the old uncle.... Meh...

Comment

sorry dice...glad you are an uncle though...kids need uncles.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                              sorry dice...glad you are an uncle though...kids need uncles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                Hope I didn't give the impression that my kid brother was dead. He did have to move to Brooklyn when the rent in his Manhattan apartment got silly, but that's about the worst of it.

Comment

nfl should be interesting this weekend.
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

This is the equivalent to angle shooting in snooker

Comment

Never seen that before. Amazing that it's never been thought of, could come in handy in a lot of situations.

Comment

The ref was probably going through a silent hell wondering if it was legal or not.
                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                          Never seen that before. Amazing that it's never been thought of, could come in handy in a lot of situations.
                                          Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                          The ref was probably going through a silent hell wondering if it was legal or not.
                                          I'd imagine it will be outlawed soon tbh. Have often wondered by nobody ever had a glove with extended fingers that you could wear in a similar situation. Would be interesting to hear what the guys in the studio thought about it afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                            I'd imagine it will be outlawed soon tbh. Have often wondered by nobody ever had a glove with extended fingers that you could wear in a similar situation. Would be interesting to hear what the guys in the studio thought about it afterwards.
                                            He's using the legal equipment there, I can't see a problem. A special glove would probably be unapproved equipment, although I don't know if there is a list of such approved things. I'd imagine any weird gloves like that would be outlawed though.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              He's using the legal equipment there, I can't see a problem. A special glove would probably be unapproved equipment, although I don't know if there is a list of such approved things. I'd imagine any weird gloves like that would be outlawed though.
                                              Yeah but the cue is legal equipment and you can't, for example, play a shot with the butt of it hitting the white.

Comment

Yeah but the cue is legal equipment and you can't, for example, play a shot with the butt of it hitting the white.
                                                Ah right. Interesting to see if they state the exact ways a rest can be used then. Seems like a clever way to do it to me just.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

newstalk making amends to the wimmins agyrt hook

Comment

What the fuck is he on about Did the POTUS just stand up in front of the presidential seal of office and get into a mickey measuring contest with the NFL about which of them has the biggest ratings

Fucking Eric Cartman... no a fucking petulant, dumb and pathologically insecure version of Cartman is the President.

Obv the army led by Kelly have taken over the administration and neutered him but would someone please turn him off.

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                      [url]
                                                      nfl should be interesting this weekend.
                                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

5 y.o. took a bite out of one of those washing tablets that looks like sweets. After the ensuing chaos she says: "It's your fault you know. You've seen the ads on the TV that say you're meant to keep them away from children and they were just sitting there on top of the washing machine".

You can't win.

Comment

5 y.o. took a bite out of one of those washing tablets that looks like sweets. After the ensuing chaos she says: "It's your fault you know. You've seen the ads on the TV that say you're meant to keep them away from children and they were just sitting there on top of the washing machine".

You can't win.
                                                          The 5 year old says that or the wife? Written like the 5 year old, but surely not.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            The 5 year old says that or the wife? Written like the 5 year old, but surely not.
                                                            Oh the daughter alright. That's what makes it ridiculous.

Comment

Oh the daughter alright. That's what makes it ridiculous.
                                                              She's not wrong

Comment

If only his UN speeches were as diplomatic.

Comment

Solid day of brownie point accumulation. Mrs DIII elected to stay in town with her amigos rather than retreat home with the rest us after Culture Night. Crawled in late. Gave her the morning off while I cooked breakfast, ferried kids to activiries etc. Then took kids off to hockey\pub for several hours, arriving home just as she appears ready to rejoin human race. Then produced the trump wedding anniversary card (12th) which she has blatantly forgotten about.

This should get Bilbao readily certified.

I give tutelage at reasonable rates.
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Surprised Lazare hasn't been on here about that .5 marathon traffic mess up. Though I'd assume he's getting himself ready for Jools.

Comment

Comment

In case ye are wondering:

Would actually be superior to €1.30 yoke I bought.

Solid value though, have been conditioned to believe greetings cards should be in the €4-5 range.

Now heating up one of these lads. No idea what it will taste like but it smells fucking amazing:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            Would actually be superior to €1.30 yoke I bought.

Solid value though, have been conditioned to believe greetings cards should be in the €4-5 range.

Now heating up one of these lads. No idea what it will taste like but it smells fucking amazing:

This stuff is probably the best canned food I ever had.

Comment

Glad to see you took my advice onboard.

You can't bate that stuff. Although it does somewhat destroy the myth of French cuisine for me.

Every time I order coq au vin, cassoulet, confit de canard or saucisse de toulouse aux lentilles - I just picture some fat guy in the kitchen prising open tins and firing the contents into a dish!

Comment

Culture Night is a wonderful thing by the way. We should have it every month.

Comment

Glad to see you took my advice onboard.

You can't bate that stuff. Although it does somewhat destroy the myth of French cuisine for me.

Every time I order coq au vin, cassoulet, confit de canard or saucisse de toulouse aux lentilles - I just picture some fat guy in the kitchen prising open tins and firing the contents into a dish!
                                                                                  Really wishing I brought some back now. It's on the list as soon as I muster up the guts and time to fly to France.

Comment

Surprised Lazare hasn't been on here about that .5 marathon traffic mess up. Though I'd assume he's getting himself ready for Jools.
                                                                                    That the one sitting from Newbridge house near the M1 today? Luckily I saw a tweet by the Garda this morning saying traffic was crazy so was able to avoid it on my delivery route but heard nothing else on the radio

Comment

...

Comment

The dotard has moved on from NFL to basketball, tweeted that he has withdrawn the WH invite to one of the NBA winning team.

"Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn"

Comment

No one will remember who doesn't visit yer man in the white house. But everyone will remember who does...

Comment

Sting together what he has said and ANY military action he takes ..avoid the dark pages of history imo. I don't any minority would feel they want Trump's approval...
                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 23-09-17, 19:43.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                              The dotard has moved on from NFL to basketball, tweeted that he has withdrawn the WH invite to one of the NBA winning team.

"Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating, therefore invitation is withdrawn"
                                                                                              Part of me hopes he's having fun. Though it rarely looks like he is
                                                                                              Last edited by ComradeCollie; 23-09-17, 19:47.

Comment

What is this? Over there next week for the late holiers. Worth a try?

Comment

Seems odd that 2017 is the first time I recorded something onto compact cassette with dolby c noise reduction. Only had b back when. Yet to experience s. Metal tapes are redic prices, though never say never.

Comment

...

Comment

Listening to the soundtrack of 'Absolute Beginners' on vinyl from the time. Cassettes will come back too

Comment

Their website delivers to Ireland, but its €20 delivery cost for under €100 total order (€4.90 a can). Might be cheaper than flying to pick it up though.
                                                                                                        €100 = 12+ high quality meals.

Cheaper than the takeaway. The lentils delivered massively there although I fear for my ass tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                          'Bean stew with meat'.

Top notch food.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                            Cassoulet. It's from Occitanie one from particularly Toulouse was the first one. It's actually sort of like their stew ...they use Toulouse sausage.

It's easy to make ...like our slow cooking stew method.Castelnaudary use a duck confit or fowl anway but still put in Toulouse sausage ...kind of like your mom making a coddle /stew combo

Carcassonne cassolet uses lamb.
                                                                                                            Mireille Johnston gives an iconic perspective. Proving it's not just the dish ..but the chef.
                                                                                                            These are some of the finest food programmes the BBC ever produced. They date back to when the department within which they were made was Education, not Ente...

Every region has their own take and it's canned sometimes to a very high quality result ...but various combos have arose.

Comment

always weird seeing an older dude singing with a much younger guy and a much younger band.
                                                                                                              Paul Weller on Jools now, I can't imagine how new material grows there as a band. They have little to nothing in common when songwriting

Comment

Culture Night is a wonderful thing by the way. We should have it every month.
                                                                                                                What did you go to other than Manson house?

The queues from previous years put me off going to anything this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Curry and Durant have both stated previously and at different times that they weren't happy with the idea of visiting I also think Green said the same. That would basiclly mean the Warriors three biggest stars wouldn't be attending The White House. It was a long shot that the visit would take place anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                    always weird seeing an older dude singing with a much younger guy and a much younger band.
                                                                                                                    Paul Weller on Jools now, I can't imagine how new material grows there as a band. They have little to nothing in common when songwriting
                                                                                                                    I was surprised Van was still breathing. Still singing so well was a bonus.

Comment

The least presidential president of all time.

CHD with 15 pints in him would be better behaved on twitter than that clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                        The least presidential president of all time.

CHD with 15 pints in him would be better behaved on twitter than that clown.
                                                                                                                        Ah now, what has Michael D done?

Comment

Looks like a reject from the Den.

They went with Zig, Zag, Dustin and Snotzer and left that puppet in storage.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X