Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

New thread, old one was getting too crowded.

Should have a grand opening. Invite Michael D to add a bitta class. Make a day of it, in Nealons lol

Comment

The Premier League has been granted a court order to stop matches being streamed for free on Kodi set-top boxes.
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Ooooh shiny
        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Only a few posts in and sp breaks it....
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Lol.
              The same way torrents no longer work .
              Prime time to start a VPN business
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

New thread ....yay!

Comment

Fantasy prem still haven't replied to my email about winning the prizes for top 20, mother fuckers I want my tshirt and shit
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                    Should have a grand opening. Invite Michael D to add a bitta class. Make a day of it, in Nealons lol
                    That's nice and all but I have no interest in going to Nealons m8.
                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Forbidden fruit lineup looks excellent
                      Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                      https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

I've lost nearly all interest in the rugby today now.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          That's nice and all but I have no interest in going to Nealons m8.
                          Lol. Surely when I said add a bit of class you would have known I wasn't talking about you

Comment

Book of Mormon today followed by a steak, should be a good day.

Anything I should do tomorrow, staying close to Bricklane.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                              New thread ....yay!

Why do I find that sexual?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                I've lost nearly all interest in the rugby today now.
                                Fuck rugby imo.

That was the flattest performance of the Schmidt era. Wales weren't good either but they were far sharper than us.
                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Scots will save the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                    Scots will save the day.
                                    me hole

England are going to win a Grand Slam. In Dublin. With a shite team.

this is the winter of my discontent

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                        me hole

England are going to win a Grand Slam. In Dublin. With a shite team.

this is the winter of my discontent
                                        My brother in law just found out he has stage 4 colon cancer. Puts a lot of perspective on the rugby. 32 years of age with a 1 year old child. Terrible situation.
                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Jesus, that's horrifying. There is no justice in this world.

Does indeed put our inane whining about sport into perspective.

Comment

Ref has bottled that, clear red imo.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                              My brother in law just found out he has stage 4 colon cancer. Puts a lot of perspective on the rugby. 32 years of age with a 1 year old child. Terrible situation.
                                              Balls poor guy. Watched the match in a house where the dad has late stages of motor neuron disease. He was playing footie with us 2 years ago . His eyes scream out kill me. Heartbreaking stuff. .
                                              he cried as we sang by the banks.

Comment

If anyone is looking for sky. Let me know :

Incentive running this week, any rep that hits two top tier TV gets a code for another sale. Iv never seen or been given one of these before.

It's 50% off main TV pack for whole year. So if anyone fancies sports movies HD box sets and a multi room @70 quid per month for the 12 months let me know. If you don't want multi room. It's 54 quid.

I have to use it by cob next Thurs. I'll easily get rid of it but would rather one of you take it if you want it.

I think now I can also get an outbound call done to save you coming to Portlaoise. So fire me a pm if interested.

Tbf it's an unreal offer. As sports movies are 88 quid
                                                Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                  If anyone is looking for sky. Let me know :

Incentive running this week, any rep that hits two top tier TV gets a code for another sale. Iv never seen or been given one of these before.

It's 50% off main TV pack for whole year. So if anyone fancies sports movies HD box sets and a multi room @70 quid per month for the 12 months let me know. If you don't want multi room. It's 54 quid.

I have to use it by cob next Thurs. I'll easily get rid of it but would rather one of you take it if you want it.

I think now I can also get an outbound call done to save you coming to Portlaoise. So fire me a pm if interested.

Tbf it's an unreal offer. As sports movies are 88 quid
                                                  No mention of broadband?. What would broadband be on top of this?. Also could an existing sky holder get this?

Comment

Would have been an exciting championship minus England, they looked bored in other matches but turned it on today for a half and showed they're light years ahead. Pack makes other 6 nations teams look genuinely amateur in terms of physicality.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                      No mention of broadband?. What would broadband be on top of this?. Also could an existing sky holder get this?
                                                      New customer only. BB full price fibre 42.50 ADSL BB 37.50
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Why do sky insist on pissing existing customers off so much rubbing their faces in how much they could be paying, if they hadnt have been giving the company money for the past months/years
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Sky's sports package is such a shockingly poor value service these days, how anyone aside from some computer illiterate person opts for that over one of the excellent streaming services available is beyond me.
                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            Sky's sports package is such a shockingly poor value service these days, how anyone aside from some computer illiterate person opts for that over one of the excellent streaming services available is beyond me.
                                                            Some peeps just like sky, the set up and so used to it and just don't like change.

That's life I guess
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Bogband

Comment

Pack makes other 6 nations teams look genuinely amateur in terms of physicality.
                                                                Some incredible speed in all areas too.
                                                                Will be a very different game next week but if they are let play like this

Comment

Sky really are a different animal in terms of how they do business. The best 'neck like a jockeys bollix' thing I've seen is them do is charge 80c a minute, premium line for people to call up looking to become a customer.

Their product is outstanding though, even if they are cunce.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Anybody know any daycent sites to buy raybans apart from Amazon, particular ones in mind for somebody.

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                    Why do sky insist on pissing existing customers off so much rubbing their faces in how much they could be paying, if they hadnt have been giving the company money for the past months/years
                                                                    Inertia, nobody changes or the small percentage that do don't matter. Same as with UPC/Virgin. If you call up and threaten to cancel they give you money off, that's the only way. Dunno if that works with Sky too.

Comment

Ah ya I know why, because they can get away with it. Must be frustrating for people who pay though. I steal my TV like a normal person
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                        Anybody know any daycent sites to buy raybans apart from Amazon, particular ones in mind for somebody.

Inertia, nobody changes or the small percentage that do don't matter. Same as with UPC/Virgin. If you call up and threaten to cancel they give you money off, that's the only way. Dunno if that works with Sky too.
                                                                        Kildare Village.,raybans
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

We should give the champs a deserved guard of honour onto the Aviva next weekend.
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

When you make the trolling obvious you won't get bites.

Comment

#39
                                                                              Cracking start to tipp Kk match

Comment

#40
                                                                                Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                Cracking start to tipp Kk match
                                                                                Tipp V TJ Reid i should say.

Comment

#41
                                                                                  Got the email for my Permanent Residency application approval and then spent the entire morning listening to Christy Moore.

tf is wrong with me.
                                                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

#42
                                                                                    Won't see a better game than this all season

Comment

#43
                                                                                      Always loved Matt Damon, but GFY Matt Damon for shit beer advertising

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

#44
                                                                                        Stella that's made in Leuven is lovely. The piss we get here is made in the UK.

Comment

#45
                                                                                          Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                          Stella that's made in Leuven is lovely. The piss we get here is made in the UK.
                                                                                          I mostly meant that I find it somewhat bizarre that he'd do such an advert. Trying to pass it off as some helpful 'charity' thing. That, and all beer/lager/ porter is muck.
                                                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

#46
                                                                                            Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                            Why do I find that sexual?

Is it?
                                                                                            I actually dunno!

Lots of room in the new thread guys !

@thesituation
                                                                                            We should give the champs a deserved guard of honour onto the Aviva next weekend.
                                                                                            Indeed they gave it heart!

Comment

#47
                                                                                              Ate about 25 chicken wings. Proud.

Comment

#48
                                                                                                Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                pffft
                                                                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

#49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                  pffft
                                                                                                  I ran out tbf

Comment

#50
                                                                                                    Just say you feel the way that I feel
                                                                                                    Stan's feeling sexual, so we should be sexual
                                                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

#51
                                                                                                      Hopefully this years winner of the Cheltenham tipping comp will make better use of the winnings than last years.
                                                                                                      Its an all too familiar a story, sad and desperate. Good luck to the lad in putting his life back together, I met him a few times across the tables and he seemed sound.

Comment

#52
                                                                                                        Elton John's new album The Lockdown Sessions: https://EltonJohn.lnk.to/TheLockdownSessionsIDNow in 4K!The video for "I'm Still Standing" was directed by Russ...
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

#53
                                                                                                          Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                          Indeed. Please don't let our everyday whining upset you. It's not meant to. Please let us know if we can do anything.

I am very sorry. I hope for a miracle.

Comment

#54
                                                                                                            Well done mate.

Comment

#55
                                                                                                              Hopefully this years winner of the Cheltenham tipping comp will make better use of the winnings than last years.
                                                                                                              Its an all too familiar a story, sad and desperate. Good luck to the lad in putting his life back together, I met him a few times across the tables and he seemed sound.
                                                                                                              What about it is all too familiar?

I happen to know a guy caught for doing similar. Is this shit common?

Comment

#56
                                                                                                                The moral of the story is if you have a problem. Shout it out early. Very sad for the bank and the person.

A problem shared is instantly helped.

Comment

#57
                                                                                                                  What about it is all too familiar?

I happen to know a guy caught for doing similar. Is this shit common?
                                                                                                                  I don't know. I don't really gamble or know enough besides the odd game of cards. SO i have no experience with it.

Money is meaningless. Humans give life meaning. When we forget that people don't share their problems because they are scared.

They think their problem is bigger than their humanity or people around them. It never is.

Obviously it's terrible for the business though. And anyone taken in or sucked in to the issue.

Comment

#58
                                                                                                                    Kittens solve everything.
                                                                                                                    RANDOM KITTEN POST * SQUEALS! *

Comment

#59
                                                                                                                      Dogs > Cats

Comment

#60
                                                                                                                        Dogs > Cats

Doggies and cats love each other

I am a cat person though. I do like dogs too though.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X