2018 Multi Sport Competition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August change deadlines.

Cricket. England v India Test Series Highest Runscorer. Starts 01/08. Deadline for changes 25/07 23:59.
    Soccer. EPL Last Place at end of year. Starts 10/08. Deadline for changes 03/08 23:59.
    Tennis. US Open Men. Starts 27/08. Deadline for changes 20/08 23:59.

Comment

EPL change to Bournemouth please

Comment

Result 23/40.
        Golf. The Open.
        Points are 1st = 3, 2nd = 2, 3rd = 1, 4th = 1, 5th = 1.
        With a 4 way tie for second its 2+1+1+1 = 5 points split 4 ways so 1.25 points each.

1st. Francisco Molinari. 3 points - No-one.
        2nd. Justin Rose, Rory McIlroy, Kevin Kisner, Xander Schauffele. 1.25 points - AJ, RichieM.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events

Leaderboard. Figure in brackets is number of changes used.

Rugby 7s World Cup next to complete, in the early hours tonight so won't update until tomorrow night.
        Semi finals at 8.40pm, Final at 2am.
        Line-up for last 4 is
        South Africa (SP, 5starpool, pokerhand) v England (no-one).
        New Zealand (Flushdraw, AJ, RichieM, Dimoxinil) v Fiji (Lao Lao, mdoug).

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          Result 23/40.
          Golf. The Open.
          Points are 1st = 3, 2nd = 2, 3rd = 1, 4th = 1, 5th = 1.
          With a 4 way tie for second its 2+1+1+1 = 5 points split 4 ways so 1.25 points each.

1st. Francisco Molinari. 3 points - No-one.
          2nd. Justin Rose, Rory McIlroy, Kevin Kisner, Xander Schauffele. 1.25 points - AJ, RichieM.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events

Rugby 7s World Cup next to complete, in the early hours tonight so won't update until tomorrow night.
          Semi finals at 8.40pm, Final at 2am.
          Line-up for last 4 is
          South Africa (SP, 5starpool, pokerhand) v England (no-one).
          New Zealand (Flushdraw, AJ, RichieM, Dimoxinil) v Fiji (Lao Lao, mdoug).
          Looks like NZ beat England in the final.
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Result 24/40.
            Rugby 7s World Cup.

1st. New Zealand. 2 points - Flushdraw, AJ, Dimoxinil, RichieM.
            2nd. England. 1 point - No-one.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

Tour De France is next to finish on Sunday.
            Chris Froome (Strewelpeter, mdoug, pokerhand, Dimoxinil, 5starpool) looks in the mix for a Top2 finish.

Comment

Fiji was a mistake

Felt like I had to go for something away from the curve to get back into it.. well fuck it anyway!
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This was a bad week for me, Speith and Froome were both trading at odds on before spewing their leads. Last night Hampshire were cruising to a win over Middlesex that put them right in the mix for the final stages of the T20, at halfway they were one wicket down chasing a mediocre total and trading at 1.05 before somehow contriving to collapse to all out with two overs to go. Then I find out my sprinter DeGrasse did his hamstring last week
                Last edited by Strewelpeter; 27-07-18, 09:57.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  This was a bad week for me, Speith and Froome were both trading at odds on before spewing their leads. Last night Hampshire were cruising to a win over Middlesex that put them right in the mix for the final stages of the T20, at halfway they were one wicket down chasing a mediocre total and trading at 1.05 before somehow contriving to collapse to all out with two overs to go. Then I find out my sprinter DeGrasse did his hamstring last week
                  Chris Coleman did his hammy as well at the start of the Diamond League 100m in London last Saturday so is likely gone for the year also.
                  So it's possible only my Yohan Blake and pokerhands Justin Gatlin are live in this one, and neither look capable of getting the needed sub 9.87 at the moment. That one is heading for a zero pointer I'd say.

Comment

Chris Coleman did his hammy as well at the start of the Diamond League 100m in London last Saturday so is likely gone for the year also.
                    So it's possible only my Yohan Blake and pokerhands Justin Gatlin are live in this one, and neither look capable of getting the needed sub 9.87 at the moment. That one is heading for a zero pointer I'd say.
                    How are all the remaining picks doing with their chances?. Don't follow much of these sports so have no idea if picks are in good shape or not.
                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                      How are all the remaining picks doing with their chances?. Don't follow much of these sports so have no idea if picks are in good shape or not.
                      I'll do a full analysis soon, over the Bank Holiday weekend most likely.
                      You have a mixed bag - St Helens & Robert Whitaker are great, Notts Outlaws and LA Dodgers chugging along reasonably, Sydney Swans middling at best, Gatlin rarely sighted, Chris Froome looking like a fail. Getting Galway beaten tomorrow would be good for you.

Comment

Result 25/40.
                        Cycling - Tour De France.

1st. Geraint Thomas. 2 points. No-one.
                        2nd. Tom Dumoulin. 1 point - No-one.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

That's pretty much it for the big summer showpieces, and we move onto the autumn events. First up is the AI Hurling on the 18th August, with Galway (5starpool, mdoug, flushdraw, richiem) being the only horse standing.

Comment

AJ - change my 'bottom at Christmas' PL pick to Cardiff pls.

Stupid Brighton have done pretty well in the transfer market!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                            AJ - change my 'bottom at Christmas' PL pick to Cardiff pls.

Stupid Brighton have done pretty well in the transfer market!
                            Splendid, I was hoping you'd change so I'd have them as a differential against you and Strewely. Second season syndrome to kick in hopefully.

Comment

Splendid, I was hoping you'd change so I'd have them as a differential against you and Strewely. Second season syndrome to kick in hopefully.
                              Yeah i was looking at the options. Me and SP have some good head to heads coming up in some events that yet to be started, so i don't need to stick my neck out on Brighton just yet.

Comment

AJ - Can I please change my EPL bottom at Christmas to Wolves?

Comment

Remaining Events

Rugby League.
                                  7 weeks of the regular season left before 1v4 and 2v3 semi-finals, but not a lot to be decided. St Helens (Strewelpeter, AJ, Richie, 5star, pokerhand) will be #1 seeds, whilst Wigan (Flushdraw, Dimoxinil), Castleford (mdoug) and Warrington will be #2,#3,#4 in some order.
                                  Leeds (Lao Lao) are long gone.
                                  Odds : St Helens Even money.

T20 Cricket.
                                  Standings with 4 or 5 games left before the quarter finals which will be First North at home to Fourth South etc, followed by open draw semi-finals.
                                  In the North, Yorkshire (5starpool) and Notts (Flushdraw, AJ, pokerhand) are in the mix for a quarter final spot. Looks unlikely Birmingham (Lao Lao) will make it.
                                  In the South Somerset (mdoug) look really good whilst Surrey (RichieM, dimoxinil) have a fighting chance. Hampshire (Strewelpeter) look gone.
                                  Odds : Surrey and Yorkshire are 7/1 Joint Favs so still very open.

Test Cricket
                                  Only one of 5 tests played, but Virat Kohli (mdoug, 5star) has a sizeable lead with 200 runs on the board. Next best are Curran, Bairstow and Root (AJ, pokerhand) all just below 100 runs. Alistair Cook failed twice with the bat in the first test, Rohit Sharma wasn't selected to play.
                                  Get live cricket scores, cricket updates of upcoming International, domestic and T20 matches. Catch all the latest videos, news about cricket on ESPNcricinfo.

UFC
                                  Fail of an event really. Whitaker is injured again and no date for a comeback. Has to be a good chance at this stage that Flushdraw, Lao Lao, mdoug, Richie, 5starpool, pokerhand will get a very soft 2 points here.

Athletics.
                                  Noah Lyons and Ronnie Baker still lead the way with 9.88, both unpicked by anyone. Of our picks Chris Coleman and Andre De Grasse both had recent hamstrings and are rated unlikely to return this year. Justin Gatlin has only raced a handful of times and not beaten 10s. Yohan Blake (myself) turns up for everything and has a few 9.95s so still has an outside chance. But most likely result is a blank here.

Baseball
                                  The incredibly long regular season still has about 40 games to go. We are all in decent shape though.
                                  In the American conference side (left side in link) Cleveland (mdoug) and Houston (5star) look likely to win their divisions whilst the Yankees (Flushdraw, AJ, Lao Lao, Richie) will get one of the two wildcard spots.
                                  On the National side of the draw Chicago Cubs (SP, dimoxinil) and LA Dodgers (pokerhand) are in close battles for their division. No guarantee that runner-up will be enough for a wildcard though.
                                  Odds : Houston and Boston 4/1 JFavs.

Aussie Rules.
                                  3 games left in the regular season before the top 8 go into playoffs. Richmond (Strewelpeter) look good for #1 or #2 which gives home advantage and double chance.
                                  Geelong (mdoug), Western Sydney (Flushdraw) and Sydney Swans (AJ, Richie, dimoxinil, 5star, pokerhand) are amongst a tight battle for playoff places. St Kilda (Lao Lao) eliminated.
                                  Western Sydney play Sydney on the second last weekend which could well knock the loser out.
                                  Odds : Richmond 6/4 Favs.
                                  Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 12-08-18, 19:06. Reason: Better link for Rugby League table. Link for Test Cricket.

Comment

Athletics.
                                    Chris Coleman...recent hamstring...rated unlikely to return this year.
                                    Hmmm, AJ Fake News apparently. Christian Coleman back racing and likely to line up in a hot looking 100M in Birmingham next week. Apologies.

August/early September change deadlines.

Tennis. US Open Men. Starts 27/08. Deadline for changes 20/08 23:59.
                                    Volleyball. Mens World Championship. Starts 09/09. Deadline for changes 02/09 23:59.

Comment

I feel like I picked Brooks Koepka for the only one he did shite in
                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

A few quick ones.

Cricket.
                                        T20 Group stages finished last night.
                                        One of the more pinsticky events and the only survivors are Somerset (mdoug) and Notts (Flushdraw, AJ, pokerhand) who'll play each other in the quarter finals. Yorkshire (5star) and Surrey (RichieM, dimoxinil) missed out by one spot in their divisions. Surrey backers in particular can feel hard done by as they were the highest net runrate (aka goal difference) of the 18 teams.

Aussie Rules.
                                        Currently taking place is the second last weekend of action in the league phase before the play-offs. A big win this morning for Sydney (AJ, Richie, dimoxinil, 5star, pokerhand) over Greater West Sydney (Flushdraw) to guarantee themselves a playoff spot and maybe a top 4 seeding.

Athletics.
                                        Blake and Coleman race against each other today in a heat at 13.50, and a possible final at 15.50. 9.88s to beat.

Comment

Result 26/40.
                                          All Ireland Hurling.

1st. Limerick. 2 points. No-one.
                                          2nd. Galway. 1 point - Flushdraw, RichieM, 5starpool, mdoug.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

Test Cricket like to be next event to finish, sometime around the 9th Sept. Virat Kohli (mdoug, 5starpool) has a useful looking lead as the 3rd game (of 5) nears an end. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...33;type=series

Comment

September change deadlines.

Volleyball. Mens World Championship. Starts 09/09. Deadline for changes 02/09 23:59.
                                            Golf. Ryder Cup Highest Points Scorer. Starts 28/09. Deadline for changes 21/09 23:59.

Comment

September change deadlines.

Golf. Ryder Cup Highest Points Scorer. Starts 28/09. Deadline for changes 21/09 23:59.
                                              QQ AJ.

If i make a change now to one of the events above, can i still alter that before it kicks off (and still be classed as 1 change?)

Comment

QQ AJ.

If i make a change now to one of the events above, can i still alter that before it kicks off (and still be classed as 1 change?)
                                                In general you can make more than one change to an event, however each change you make does count as 1 used, so the next one that you make is your last as you've used two.

mdoug's Somerset beat Nottinghamshire (Flushdraw, AJ, pokerhand) in the T20 1/4 final today and is our last survivor in this comp heading to the semi-finals in mid September (semi's and final on same day).

Comment

A potential game changer as Christian Coleman runs 9.79 tonight (7th fastest run in history) in Brussels to top the yearly rankings - can't see that one being beaten.

Comment

Result 27/40.
                                                    All Ireland Football.

1st. Dublin. 2 points. Everyone.
                                                    2nd. Tyrone. 1 point - No-one.

Completed Events.
                                                    SPOILER

Remaining Events.

Tennis US Open might be next to finish, currently at the L16 stage with a possible Federer v Djokovic clash in the quarter finals.

Or Test Cricket might finish first. Virat Kohli (mdoug, 5starpool) has first place locked up. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...33;type=series

Comment

2nd change for me. Brazil out, Russia in.

Comment

2nd change for me. Brazil out, Russia in.
                                                        I'll play my final card and switch onto Russia for the volleyball as well please.

Comment

I shall also change this volleyball, but to France.

Changing the rugby 7's really really fucked me so why not double down!
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

This is great craic for me anyway, much appreciated competition AJ!

Edit: Also, in regards to the Aussie Rules one, it is actually SO much better to finish 6th or 7th, than 4th. Ridiculous!
                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 02-09-18, 23:25.
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                              Cheers, its been easy enough to run as well once I got into the swing of it. (Back in January I barely had a spreadsheet so was a bit lost on how to organise it.)
                                                              Hoping it goes to the last set of football matches in December but probably to much to hope for.

Also, in regards to the Aussie Rules one, it is actually SO much better to finish 6th or 7th, than 4th. Ridiculous!
                                                              I dunno, 4th has a double chance - i.e., in Week 1 of the playoffs if they beat #1 they get a home semi-final whereas if they lose they get a second chance against the winner of #6 v #7.
                                                              Meanwhile in Week 1 the losers of #6 v #7 are insta eliminated and the winners have no chance of a home semi-final.
                                                              Clear enough advantage for finishing higher I'd have thought.
                                                              Explained better here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFL_fi...dder_positions

Comment

Cheers, its been easy enough to run as well once I got into the swing of it. (Back in January I barely had a spreadsheet so was a bit lost on how to organise it.)
                                                                Hoping it goes to the last set of football matches in December but probably to much to hope for.

I dunno, 4th has a double chance - i.e., in Week 1 of the playoffs if they beat #1 they get a home semi-final whereas if they lose they get a second chance against the winner of #6 v #7.
                                                                Meanwhile in Week 1 the losers of #6 v #7 are insta eliminated and the winners have no chance of a home semi-final.
                                                                Clear enough advantage for finishing higher I'd have thought.
                                                                Explained better here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFL_fi...dder_positions
                                                                I was planning to change palace but forgot, will be a year of regret if I am near - and I did not really read the aussie rules one. I just saw a picture, the picture lied! Did not know 2nd chance, nevermind me then!

Long Gee for the win!
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

!
                                                                  Seconded, WP AJ.

I guess it might be partly that I've been running well up to now and that its still wide open but this has been by far the best of this kind of thing I've ever been involved in.
                                                                  Last nights decision was as tough a call as I've made on a bet all year, really wanted to change my ryder cup pick but couldn't settle on who to jump onto.
                                                                  Have no idea why Russia have gone Fav's for the Volleyball I thought Brazil were >30% of the market when I looked in December, but hey 'if its good enough for AJ'

Comment

Late September change deadlines.

Couple of overnighters of interest.
                                                                    Novak Djokovic (Strewelpeter, LaoLao, mdoug, richiem, pokerhand) through to the US Open final where he'll play the unpicked Juan Del Potro who beat Rafael Nadal (AJ, dimoxinil, 5starpool) in the semi finals.

In the Aussie Rules playoffs there were lots of eliminations with a pummelling for mdougs LongGee and a heavy defeat for Sydney Swans (AJ, richieM, dimoxinil, 5starpool, pokerhand).
                                                                    Which means all that's left standing is Richmond (Strewelpeter) who are through to a home semi-final, and Great Western Sydney (Flushdraw) who have to play a quarter final next weekend before a possible semi-final at Richmond.

Comment

Result 28/40.
                                                                      Tennis US Open.

1st. Djokovic. 2 points - Strewelpeter, LaoLao, mdoug, RichieM, pokerhand.
                                                                      2nd. Del Potro. 1 point - No-one.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

Test Cricket will finish on Tuesday. Root and Cook still have an outside chance of getting second place. http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...33;type=series

Comment

Result 29/40.
                                                                        Cricket - England v India highest run scorer.

1st. Virat Kohli. 2 points - mdoug, 5starpool.
                                                                        2nd. Jos Buttler. 1 point - No-one.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

Leaderboard.
                                                                        IPBs cricket savant mdoug has a chance of more points on Saturday when his Somerset take part in finals day of the T20 Blast. None of our other picks still running.
                                                                        A win here and I think he becomes the new favourite.

Comment

It's getting tight...

Change Ryder Cup Points Scorer to Justin Rose pls AJ

Comment

Result 30/40.
                                                                            Cricket - T20 Blast.

1st. Sussex or Worcestershire. 2 points - no-one.
                                                                            2nd. Sussex or Worcestershire. 1 point - no-one.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

LeaderboardAussie Rules next to finish. Strewelpeter the only one still standing after this mornings games. Semis next weekend, final the following week.
                                                                            Volleyball ongoing as well for the rest of the month, doesn't seem to be televised but heres a wiki link to follow results.

Comment

Hi AJ - Can I please change Ryder Cup selection to Francesco Molinari

Comment

Whitaker's nest opponent is set as Kelvin Gastulum. However no date is set.
                                                                                My guess is that this goes right to the wire with a title fight on December 29th.

Rockhold or Weidman could still get in. But it's a long shot - basically needing to ping the long shot double. Kelvin Injury x Beating Whitaker

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post

Rockhold or Weidman could still get in. But it's a long shot - basically needing to ping the long shot double. Kelvin Injury x Beating Whitaker
                                                                                  This has the potential to ruin my christmas if I'm still involved, sweating two gimps beating the shite out of each other in a poxy MMA circus

Go Tigers! and would be a good time for Spieth to find a bit of form.

Comment

Go Tigers!
                                                                                    Final score of semi final.
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    Wait for it
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    One more click
                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                    Collingwood 97, Richmond 58.

Comment

Result 31/40.
                                                                                      Aussie Rules Football.
                                                                                      We were in pretty good nick here with 4 of out selected teams in the final 8, but all got eliminated before the final.

1st. West Coast or Collingwood. 2 points - no-one.
                                                                                      2nd. West Coast or Collingwood. 1 point - no-one.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

Leaderboard.

Ryder Cup and Volleyball both finish next weekend. Volleyball currently at second group stage where it'll reduce from 16 teams to 6 by tomorrow. Brazil look likely to make it there, but France(mdoug) will be eliminated if they lose to Poland (5starpool) tonight. Russia (AJ, SP) are marginal also, a win against unbeaten Italy may be needed to get one of the two best runners-up spots. 7/2 Italy, 4/1 Russia, 9/2 Brazil,USA are the top four in the betting.

Comment

You're the perfect man to ask this to AJ.

So all articles say that Serbia are through to the final 6, yet if Poland beat then 3-0/3-1 and France beat Argentina 3-0/3-1 they will actually be in 3rd in their group? Or am I going crazy.

Edit: I presume there is something to do with the fact they will have 6 wins to France's 5? I cannot make any sense of it. I regret changing to France, again .
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

You're the perfect man to ask this to AJ.

So all articles say that Serbia are through to the final 6, yet if Poland beat then 3-0/3-1 and France beat Argentina 3-0/3-1 they will actually be in 3rd in their group? Or am I going crazy.

Edit: I presume there is something to do with the fact they will have 6 wins to France's 5? I cannot make any sense of it. I regret changing to France, again .
                                                                                          Aye, I was confused by that as well when looking this afternoon, but you are right as apparently No of Wins has precedence, whereas points (3 for a 3-0,3-1 win, 2 for a 3-2 win, 1 for a 2-3 defeat) is only a splitter.
                                                                                          It's akin as if in soccer 7 wins and 3 defeats was considered to be ahead of 6 wins and 4 draws.
                                                                                          So Serbias 6 wins guarantees them top 2 in the group and also being at worst one of the two best runners up hence they are through to Last 6.

Fascinating in ways to see the different formats other sports come up with.
                                                                                          This and the Aussie Rules were standouts for 'wow, strange'.

Comment

Some big semi-finals in the next few days.
                                                                                            In the volleyball on Saturday, its USA v Poland (5starpool), and Serbia v Brazil (Flushdraw, Lao Lao, RichieM, dimoxinil, pokerhand), with the final on Sunday.
                                                                                            The late changes from Brazil onto Russia (AJ, SP) and France (mdoug) went up in flames.

Rugby League semi-finals on Thursday&Friday, first up its St Helens (SP,AJ, Richie, 5star, pokerhand) home to Warrington, and then a straight matchup for a point (or two) with Wigan (dimoxinil, Flushdraw) home to Castleford (mdoug).

Comment

Some big semi-finals in the next few days.
                                                                                              In the volleyball on Saturday, its USA v Poland (5starpool), and Serbia v Brazil (Flushdraw, Lao Lao, RichieM, dimoxinil, pokerhand), with the final on Sunday.
                                                                                              The late changes from Brazil onto Russia (AJ, SP) and France (mdoug) went up in flames.

Rugby League semi-finals on Thursday&Friday, first up its St Helens (SP,AJ, Richie, 5star, pokerhand) home to Warrington, and then a straight matchup for a point (or two) with Wigan (dimoxinil, Flushdraw) home to Castleford (mdoug).

And Lao Lao looking good for the golf too.

Comment

And Lao Lao looking good for the golf too.
                                                                                                He certainly is, will have to consider making a final change as a differential if the rugby league dosnt go my way

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                  Will have to consider making a final change as a differential if the rugby league dosnt go my way

Excellent, I love me some good differential/blocker play.

****
                                                                                                  Both Brazil and Poland made the volleyball final.

Golf - I see Molinari got the probable dream draw of Big Phil. Fleetwood tougher against Tony Finau. Spieth backers could still sneak a tie if those two Euros lose and he beats the lesser-spotted Thorbjorn Olesen.

Comment

Result 32/40.
                                                                                                    Golf- Ryder Cup.

1st. Francesco Molinari. 2 points - Lao Lao.
                                                                                                    2nd. Tommy Fleetwood & Justin Thomas. .5 of a point - no-one.
                                                                                                    First successful use of a change, inspired pick.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

Leaderboard.
                                                                                                    Volleyball finishes tonight. There will be points.

Comment

Excellent, I love me some good differential/blocker play.

****
                                                                                                      Both Brazil and Poland made the volleyball final.
                                                                                                      FML

Come on ye bhoys in Red and White

Comment

FML

Come on ye bhoys in Red and White
                                                                                                        Poland are 2 sets up and well ahead in the 3rd. 1.01 in the betting

Edit - Brazil saved 2 match points, but couldn't save the 3rd to lose 25-23 and 3-0 in sets.
                                                                                                        Last edited by Flushdraw; 30-09-18, 20:59.

Comment

Result 33/40.
                                                                                                          Volleyball - World Championship.

1st. Poland. 2 points - 5starpool.
                                                                                                          2nd. Brazil. 1 point - Flushdraw, Lao Lao, RichieM, Dimoxinil, pokerhand.
                                                                                                          Three changes returned points loss, I quite like that albeit a victim myself.

Completed Events.

Remaining Events.

Leaderboard.
                                                                                                          And thus ends Super September and its seven sensational events. Think fondly of this when Nothing November comes around.
                                                                                                          Next to finish is Rugby League in mid October. Everyone except Lao Lao has a runner remaining, though presumably he'll be adopting Warrington.

Comment

Can I change my snooker pick to Selby please? I've chickened out of my Ding pick.

Comment

Next to finish is Rugby League in mid October. Everyone except Lao Lao has a runner remaining, though presumably he'll be adopting Warrington.
                                                                                                              Semi Final 1. St Helens 13 - Warrington 18.

Comment

Semi Final 1. St Helens 13 - Warrington 18.
                                                                                                                Wigan beat Castleford 14-0 to set up a final with Warrington

Comment

I've never watched a full match of rugby league, reckon 10-15 minutes of any one game is the max I've watched but I am going to be seriously routing for Warrington :')

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                                                    I've never watched a full match of rugby league, reckon 10-15 minutes of any one game is the max I've watched but I am going to be seriously routing for Warrington :')
                                                                                                                    Ya the same, pretty fucked now either way tho

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                      Ya the same, pretty fucked now either way tho
                                                                                                                      How so?

Comment

How so?
                                                                                                                        Ignoring the EPL (both on bad selections) he has no differentials with Lao Lao, so would have to change and bink either the snooker or hockey to win. Tall order.

Comment

Ignoring the EPL (both on bad selections) he has no differentials with Lao Lao, so would have to change and bink either the snooker or hockey to win. Tall order.
                                                                                                                          Yup that’s exactly it. I think maybe the snooker is the better option

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X