Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad beat/Moaning/Venting thread - Mammy told me not to come.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Emotional game in the Eng v NZ netball. Have NZ +5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Nah I just don't agree fundamentally. The troublesome issue of how I get cum out of my dick is frequently solved by shaking. It's something more than that and wanting to be wanted.
        I'd probably be better off not posting, but here goes. Everything you've posted (if we take it at face value) is from your pov and not much about your wife (which is a good thing), which means that I can only go by what I've seen. Based on that, I've no idea how the marriage lasted as long as it did. You may have had your reasons, such as your wife treats you poorly, but even if that was the case (and as I said, we have no basis for that, your actions over the years have not been those of someone committed to marriage and family.

You may well be a quivering wreck in reality, but you seem very blasé about the prospect of your wife and kids living in a different country to you. It all seems very alien to my mind, and I'd imagine the minds of most people. Marriage breakdowns happen for lots of reasons, so again, I'm working off of imperfect data, but in the case it seemed doomed by your actions from early on.

Some of your antics/stories were funny in a vacuum, but overall they have always been troubling more than anything. My normal is not your normal obviously, but as has been said several times by several people, it seems like you need help. It may be too late for your marriage, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't seek help.

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
          Anyone ever done the train journey from Switzerland to Northern Italy? Have a cousins wedding on Lake Maggiore in Sep and thinking of flying to Zurich and making our way down through the Alps.
          My wife went from Heidelberg to lake como. They went to Basel, Bern and then to Milan. Didn't go technically through the Alps like you would from Zurich.

She loved it , but she loves every train journey though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
            You have a wife you can shag, and you don't need to pay for it
            I think therein lies one of the most common issues in long term relationships so I'm not sure why you're taking that for granted.
            Profit before people.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

My read of Hitch is that he's
                  a low ranking academic
                  who drinks too much
                  and wastes his life
                  provoking confrontation.
                  Cop yourself on and
                  treat people with respect.
                  Last edited by DeeBrown; 20-07-19, 17:01.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Meh. You're not wrong apart from the low ranking bit
                        He must have mixed you up with me

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          I think therein lies one of the most common issues in long term relationships so I'm not sure why you're taking that for granted.
                          Is having sex with the same person for years that horrific an idea? I've no issue with it and no need to go 'get cock' just for a wee change. Why bother getting married if fidelity means so little?

Comment

And I'm not sure how a quest for black pussy is wrong.
                            You deserve your black pussy. Same as your wife deserves a hell of a lot better. The way you are posting here is disgusting.

Comment

Is having sex with the same person for years that horrific an idea?
                              I'm sure lots and lots of people would love the idea of that.
                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hitch, I think you should go on one of your famous benders and bang all the black pussy you can until your cock falls off.

Comment

He he, I'm on your side Hitch.

To give you a boost in your black pussy hunt / MrsFD baiting, I found gooseberries today.

Comment

This is a seriously impressive performance from Lowry.

Weather forecast is showing biblical rainfall for tomorrow with a break for a few hours in the afternoon before even heavier stuff rolls in. That could work either way for the late starters, dunno how he's going to sleep tonight.
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            This is a seriously impressive performance from Lowry.

Weather forecast is showing biblical rainfall for tomorrow with a break for a few hours in the afternoon before even heavier stuff rolls in. That could work either way for the late starters, dunno how he's going to sleep tonight.
                                            Unbelievable stuff, being greedy it would obviously be nice to have one more between him and Fleetwood by end of play but a 2 shot lead would be excellent.

I've watched a few interviews with him on the off the ball among others and he is exactly how you would imagine. Very humble, down to earth fella it seems, hope he ships now.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Murdrum View Post
                                                  Unbelievable stuff, being greedy it would obviously be nice to have one more between him and Fleetwood by end of play but a 2 shot lead would be excellent.
                                                  Wish granted... on the double

I've watched a few interviews with him on the off the ball among others and he is exactly how you would imagine. Very humble, down to earth fella it seems, hope he ships now.
                                                  Oh yea he's a class act and a model of what a top level sportsman can be.

Comment

Comment

Mates were drinking with him in Harcourt st one night . Reports were 'Sound bloke'.
                                                      Still a biffo though

Comment

Shane seems like the first proper Irish sportstar we've had to shout for in a good while. Never felt the same with the northern golfers, and Katy Taylor was always a bit big fish in tiny pond.

Lowry is the bonafide real deal, and extremely likeable to boot.
                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Comment

I love Gill. I love what her and FD have. By God if he ever strayed he would be a dead man. FD you have been warned.

Comment

"Man On The Moon" from R.E.M.'s 1992 album Automatic For The People.To learn more, visit http://www.remhq.comSubscribe to R.E.M.'s YouTube channel: http://bi...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                Shane seems like the first proper Irish sportstar we've had to shout for in a good while. Never felt the same with the northern golfers, and Katy Taylor was always a bit big fish in tiny pond.

Lowry is the bonafide real deal, and extremely likeable to boot.
                                                                Eoin Morgan.
                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Roku gin €25 on the boat. Good gear Lao Lao? I'll nab a couple of bottles on the return leg.

Not stopping for the customary lunch with Hitch this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                    I love Gill. I love what her and FD have. By God if he ever strayed he would be a dead man. FD you have been warned.
                                                                    The higher the risk the greater the thrill.

Comment

How am i out of the handicap for the music comp

Watch the official music video for "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper now in HD!Listen to Cyndi Lauper: https://CyndiLauper.lnk.to/_listenYDSubscr...

Comment

Comment

Nice one, thanks legal parasites! Putting real businesses out of business now with their racket

I’d be a multi millionaire if stuff like the below case (2 year old falling off a bed) got money back when I was a kid, can’t even fully blame the parasites for that one have the parents any shame?

Comment

Ah we could have set something up! Even without me being part of it ( I'll have all that black pussy to deal with anyways)
                                                                            Any update? You've had tinder downloaded for an extraordinary amount if time now so must have gotten at least a ride and few offers at this stage

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                    Nice one, thanks legal parasites! Putting real businesses out of business now with their racket

I’d be a multi millionaire if stuff like the below case (2 year old falling off a bed) got money back when I was a kid, can’t even fully blame the parasites for that one have the parents any shame?
                                                                                    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crim...18719?mode=amp
                                                                                    Judges and the legal system who have normalised high payouts are the real cunts there. Obviously fuckers who make often spurious claims are to blame too, but the system allows it.

Comment

...

Comment

If you think that this course might work, then you don't have a clue about woman. I would tell you to fuck off bug time and not care one bit about what "I might miss"

If I knew Tony was matching on Tinder and riding while I went away for 2 weeks, he would be gone right away, I wouldn't let his cock near me again.
                                                                                        Maybe she is testing you to see what you do actually do. Because if you DID care, you would not go seeing anyone else. You can leave that sort of stuff till after you break up, if that is what happens.

It shows very little respect for her on your part with the way you behave tbh. I live you Hitch, but I think the way you act is pretty shitty towards your wife. I would have left you years ago if it was me.

If you want it to work out, man the fuck up and do something. Can you not go to Ireland as well? have you any idea how long distance father/kids relationships work out? If not, send a PM to either of my eldest...
                                                                                        Well said.... My marriage broke down 15 years ago I've 3 lads eldest is 26 an optometrist middle lad did did psychology at Loughborough and doing accountancy exams now while working youngest is 20 and doing journalism in Leeds ( their mum's English) she didn't do mental health issues as part of the in sickness and in health bit of the deal we struck on my 26 th birthday ... I had my first hypomanic episode at 36 and within 12 months we were done and dusted... I reverted to type and gambled compulsively for 12 months and dusted off a 6 figure sum of mine and 50 k in credit cards and spread betting losses on top and came back to Ireland. Be careful what you wish for hitch all the black pussy in the whole crazy world ain't gonna fill that void of what you're gonna miss out on with your kids and when your diseased cock falls off and your kids say how the fck did that happen dad tell us how that convo goes. Love the sloppy edge stich referred to but really ??????? Gl in your hedonistic pursuits . But I'm with Mrs fd on this one .

Comment

I love Hitch not one fuck given, pardon the pun

Ipb be dead without his input.
                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

One of my all time favourite films.

Comment

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to be posting Blues Brother videos for the rest of the night.
                                                                                              You shouldn't m8. Then the fantasy you're living wouldn't add up. Leave enough time between posts to make it seem like you're out and about riding black pussy.

Top tips.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                  I love Hitch not one fuck given, pardon the pun

Ipb be dead without his input.
                                                                                                  Wouldn't know him if I tripped over him literally but he's entertaining. Hate to have been married to the cunt tho. Mrs hitch is an uncanonized saint tho.

Comment

Zip up yer Mickey

Comment

Frank Sinatra performing “Fly Me To The Moon,” recorded live in 1965 at the Kiel Opera House in St. Louis, MO.Listen to Frank Sinatra's greatest hits: https:...

Comment

Heres one for ya AJ

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

She is!
                                                                                                              Hmmmmm ....maybe you're not a total lost cause.... Jury is still out tho

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                                                                                Shame, they always go a series too far.
                                                                                                                Hmm... Season three was a lot better than I was expecting.
                                                                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by limpwhacker View Post
                                                                                                                  Hmmmmm ....maybe you're not a total lost cause.... Jury is still out tho
                                                                                                                  Suspect you'll be found not guilty by reason of insanity but you're a train wreck waiting to happen ya mad fckr... welcome to the madhouse Buddhists pass it off as crazy wisdom. I can live with that Shame the ex Mrs limpwhacker couldn't. On a more positive note I have a great relationship with my 3 lads today but I missed out on their formative years and there's no getting that back. Haven't spoken to Mrs limpwhacker in donkeys years and that's sad cos I idolised her for 12 years while we were together and never cheated on her once. I just got sick when 3 years of enormous pressure got to me. Don't miss out hitch fight for the chance to watch your kids grow up. No black pussy ever gonna compare.

Comment

You have a wife you can shag...
                                                                                                                    Is it possible you’ve missed some key posts?
                                                                                                                    Because the above is obviously not the case. And I’m not talking about geographic situation.
                                                                                                                    Your acting as if Hitch’s wife is off on a holiday and he can’t contain his ginger warrior. And while that’s not beyond him based on past actions, it’s an unfair description of the current scenario imo.

Comment

Ah we could have set something up! Even without me being part of it ( I'll have all that black pussy to deal with anyways)
                                                                                                                      Skirting north of Rennes this am via Dinan and Caen, so routing the issue rather than your current state.

On and off the boat in 5 mins flat this trip, record performance all round.

Comment

AJ. This is epic .

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                          Is it possible you’ve missed some key posts?
                                                                                                                          Because the above is obviously not the case. And I’m not talking about geographic situation.
                                                                                                                          Your acting as if Hitch’s wife is off on a holiday and he can’t contain his ginger warrior. And while that’s not beyond him based on past actions, it’s an unfair description of the current scenario imo.
                                                                                                                          So there's those words I was searching for.

Well said.
                                                                                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X