nm lol

above table bang up to date as at 9pm Monday night.
        already over 23k mark.

Can you pm me the AIB bank details please Rob?
          http://www.pokerireland.ie

Can I get 2 shares please will ship to AIB account in the morning if you PM bank details Rob

Is it only AIB you take Rob, or is Skrill or poker sites an option? Would just be for 2 shares.
              You can send it to me on Boyles Tony if your not sorted. I'll be lodging into robs aib account in the next couple of days

Rob, can I get two shares,
                Please pm account info for payment

looking to get in on this and buy 6 shares for 344e, can anyone who wants stars euros send to rob via bank for me?

Actually can you pm me bank details as well rob, might go that way
                  Last edited by Midnitekowby; 19-05-14, 22:52.

Hi Rob, I want in, can you pm me the details...

God Damn, cant resist this anymore!

Trouble is my bank accounts are £'s and never did transfers online before apart from my own natiowide account to my own Ulster bank account

Looking 2 shares for the sweat. Can anyone do transfer for me and I will send on stars as thats would be the handiest option I think.

Obv I will send 1st and need SN and conversion rate wanted.

HI Rob,

6 Shares please.

going to ship you the money via boba_fett3099
                        €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
                        Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
                        €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
                        CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April

Jesus, this is gonna be some week........ 4 more shares please, Smurph will ship the funds tomorrow, and I will confirm when shipped. Thanks.

can a person walk into pp and throw like a fiver on and pick their own horses type thing. When I go online to pp I cant find any info at all? Going by the net it says anytime from 6am sat. So I take it the races are not revealed till then? also is it all different places the horses run or one place like Ascot etc?

Originally posted by underachievement View Post
                              hey rob.fair play again for putting all this together. stick me down for an additional 2 shares. will pm when i get it sorted.
                              €114.75 transfered tru aib online for 2 further shares there now rob,cheers

can a person walk into pp and throw like a fiver on and pick their own horses type thing. When I go online to pp I cant find any info at all? Going by the net it says anytime from 6am sat. So I take it the races are not revealed till then? also is it all different places the horses run or one place like Ascot etc?
                                you can't do it in a pp shop in Ireland, I asked this week. Have no idea about online though. Races will be revealed Friday and they will be on Saturday. Not the same race course, normally spread over 3

kinda stupid really that a person cant pop in and do the bet, I would imagine kids and all picking out horses for the crack like the grand national type thing.

Whats the point then really. backing horses, spend money, make money etc but you cant physically walk into a shop and do it ! I did a lot of googling there to see could I and got no info really!

kinda stupid really that a person cant pop in and do the bet, I would imagine kids and all picking out horses for the crack like the grand national type thing.

Whats the point then really. backing horses, spend money, make money etc but you cant physically walk into a shop and do it ! I did a lot of googling there to see could I and got no info really!
                                    Does this not work for online anyway?

Hi Rob,

Shipped money for 2 shares from BOI this afternoon. Thanks for taking this on again!

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                        You can send it to me on Boyles Tony if your not sorted. I'll be lodging into robs aib account in the next couple of days
                                        Thanks Loopz. Shipped €115 there on Boyles for 2 shares. You can just let Rob know when you deposit to his AIB and he'll mark me up. ty

Good luck lads could you reveal exactly how much you won or lost at the end.

Can do this in Ladbrokes

Can i get access to the secret horsey forum btw. ty

i do it every week in ladbrokes they got the scoop 6 tote dockets
                                                you cant do it in paddy powers in ireland they dont have english totes accest in there shops like ladbrokes do
                                                just go in sat morning to any ladbrokes shop
                                                you can also do it on www.tote.com if you got a account

2 shares please Rob. Can you ship me the bank details? Sam

6 more shares please Rob. Will lodge to your account tomorrow/wednesday and pm when done. Thanks.

6 additional shares please Rob.
                                                        €344.28 transferred to your AIB acc this am.

Tx again for organising.

Joe O D.

remove me from list, cant do transfer. Just gotta win it on my own

Jesus, this is gonna be some week........ 4 more shares please, Smurph will ship the funds tomorrow, and I will confirm when shipped. Thanks.
                                                            229.52 shipped this morning ref martin o rafferty

☺☺☺☺

Sent €229.50 for myself and KevIrl

latest table as at 9.50 am Tuesday.

sent for 3x from nicnicnic - tks Rob

Money sent there now Rob.
                                                                    Narrative on your statement "1 share Puremagpie"

Hi Rob,

Will ship the money today Rob, so please add 4 more shares to my stake.

That will be 5 in total.

Oliver

When's the cut off point for committing to more shares and shipping the money?

thurs at noon deadline for receipt of funds, to ensure I have time to get it all onto the tote site etc.

I will take two extra shares, as will Mocato. Will ship tonight for both of us.

10 shares please Rob. Money on the way to you.
                                                                              http://www.pokerireland.ie

as at 11.10 tues

Originally posted by Shadowless View Post
                                                                                  Has anyone investigated any further into tote rebate?
                                                                                  Is it still offered?
                                                                                  Surely the easiest was to increase your expectancy?
                                                                                  Any update on this? I think NFR said Arazi was looking into it.

As I understand it, Betfred pay 14.5% commission to companies that take Scoop 6 bets, and these companies, certainly in the UK, generally offer 10% cash-back to big syndicates.

The Blondepoker syndicate, which I've been in for the last four weeks and which has yet to top £10k in any week, has been doing even better, getting 12% cash-back through an agent pal of Neil Channing's. Our syndicate miles bigger so we deffo should be organising a deal here or we're burning a few grand before we start.

...lodged 115 for two shares...from luckforsome...thanks...
                                                                                    ...Liam...

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post

As I understand it, Betfred pay 14.5% commission to companies that take Scoop 6 bets, and these companies, certainly in the UK, generally offer 10% cash-back to big syndicates.

The Blondepoker syndicate, which I've been in for the last four weeks and which has yet to top £10k in any week, has been doing even better, getting 12% cash-back through an agent pal of Neil Channing's. Our syndicate miles bigger so we deffo should be organising a deal here or we're burning a few grand before we start.
                                                                                      That's the sole reason I haven't re-invested this week. If we are leaving up to 12% behind us it's a shame to say the least.

I lodged €229.52 for four additional shares.
                                                                                        Thanks Rob.

Gl us!
                                                                                        twitter
                                                                                        moneybookers

That's the sole reason I haven't re-invested this week. If we are leaving up to 12% behind us it's a shame to say the least.
                                                                                          12% sweet jesus lads surely we can get a rebate with the 30k plus we will be punting on it??

115 shipped to AIB a/c for 2 shares.
                                                                                            Cheers Rob

just lodged 300 after a blank out in the bank.sorry rob if that messes you up.

Rebates of that order are pretty standard for big staking syndicates.

Originally posted by pppspecial View Post
                                                                                                  just lodged 300 after a blank out in the bank.sorry rob if that messes you up.
                                                                                                  Just lodge €44.28 and the problem is solved.
                                                                                                  twitter
                                                                                                  moneybookers

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post

would it be worth while joining up the two syndicates, might be too late at this stage?

If their able to get 12% back it might be worthwhile...

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                                                                                                      would it be worth while joining up the two syndicates, might be too late at this stage?

If their able to get 12% back it might be worthwhile...
                                                                                                      The blonde effort is a shambolic one with lots of top pros with strong opinions fighting it out , a case of too many cooks....

We will have news with the direction we are taking later this afternoon.
                                                                                                        Bear with us , Arazi has been on the phone re this most of the morning.

Shipped for 3. Ref "Theresa x3".

Thanks Rob.

I tweeted Channing asking for info on cashback.

If we have no luck with Arazi someone should contact Channing and ask for the contact who can get a rebate.

Originally posted by Norwichfanrob View Post
                                                                                                                The blonde effort is a shambolic one with lots of top pros with strong opinions fighting it out , a case of too many cooks....
                                                                                                                Yes, a lot of internal wrangling which has taken the fun out of it over there IMO, so much so that I'm leaving my £400 outlay (of previous 4 weeks) there behind and not going in after it this week. I couldn't see any way our experts could blend easily into picking team
                                                                                                                Also, due to their chief's life commitments, they seem to have their perm pretty much sorted a few hours before deadline, thereby missing out on the most valuable exchanges/market info.
                                                                                                                Not only that, but our Week 1 perm was much more sophisticated (As, Bs & Cs), theirs has been linear so far every week. Ours probably makes up for the 12% cash-back in its mathematical efficiency. But I have full faith in Arazi to organise a similar rebate deal. I know he is working hard on this all morning.
                                                                                                                Finally, Blonde have not got a cent back any week yet. We don't want to join a bunch of losers!
                                                                                                                Last edited by kpnuts; 20-05-14, 12:00.

2 shares please Rob.

Can you send me on the bank details. Thanks.

E286.9 sent for 5 more shares.

Folks,

Rob is in a meeting for the next while so he has asked me to do an update on the rebate issue so I'm going to do it in the private forum. I'll have it there in 5 mins.

Mods would it be possible to add anyone who has joined in week 2 to the private forum please.

3 more shares please (maybe more). Will lodge direct into your account by Thursday 10am & post when done Rob.

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                                                                                                          2 shares please Rob.

Can you send me on the bank details. Thanks.
                                                                                                                          Same please, cheers rob