No announcement yet.

Euro 2012 Betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Steve, can't see the Danes getting anything so will prob let it ride.

Comment

Originally posted by thedini View Post
      Cheers Steve, can't see the Danes getting anything so will prob let it ride.
      up to yourself, but better lay it all off if you can and back holland -1 and germany to win in a double. Pays 15/2 with PP (havent checked out elsewhere)

Comment

Small go on the Dutch to qualify at 6/1

With back-up on Overs at 4/6 and over 3.5 @ 15/8

Comment

see hugh taylor has tipped up the horse STRIKER TORRES in the 2 o clock at Wolverhampton (6/1 as of now)and Fernando Torres is 11/2(stan james) to score the first goal tonight v croatia.........shirley worth a tenner double...
          Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Went for Italy -1 and Spain -1 tonight in a double hopefully pings, dnt mind now considering any chance we had is gone

Comment

Di Natale as top scorer at 50's. Already has one with a good chance to add tonight. If he does do well tonight it's hard not to see him holding onto the starting place for the next match.

Opr

Comment

I did my first match bets on the Euros tonight. Backed Croatia straight as I think the Spanish defense is suspect. And backed Italy -2 against our own boys who really have looked out of their depth so far. Fact that Italy need goals is why I backed them with -2, wouldn't do that with an Italy team ever only for that.
                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Ugh just realised that I got that wrong about Italy needing goals.
                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

on Spain and Italy at 11/10
                    Also had a few quid on ronaldo to be top scorer yesterday at 4s, think if he hits anything like lastnights form against czechs he could get a few,Gomez very short at 6/4.
                    location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

So sick Italy get there -1 and Spain let me down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kincsem View Post
                        Update
                        Back Winner 2012
                        Italy 17.75 €200.00 €3,350.00

Team Conceding Most Goals
                        England 27.22 €48.50 €1,271.68
                        Top Goalscorer 2012
                        Sebastian Giovinco 512.31 €20.00 €10,226.20
                        Lay Winner 2012
                        Italy 11.5 €200.00 €2,100.00

That leaves a potential win of €1,250 Italy outright for €0 cost.

I'll probably lay them for €1,250 to get through their next match v France/England,
                        although typically Italy stumble through and end up in the 1/4s or final.

Comment

After tonight's games I can't see Spain winning it. If it wasn't for the Navas goal I was cleaned out, backed 1-0 at 17/2 but lumped on Torres and Silva with scorecasts etc. Ended up €30 down but can't believe how poor they were. Love to see France do it.

Handicaps aren't going to make you money here. Scorecasts and correct score bets might.

Comment

Nobody has been impressive so far.

Really is anyone's tournament.

This Spain thing of not playing a striker is ridiculous.

Portugal have looked ok at times and they should have too much for the Czechs so could lay off if they end up vs Spain in semis anyway.
                            Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                            I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                            None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Germany have beaten Portugal, Denmark and The Netherlands, that's pretty decent imo.
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Haven't been hugely impressive I think though.

Gomez sharp finishing aside they haven't been creating too much.

They do have the easiest 1/4 final though.
                                None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Are they going to meet Spain in the semi or the final now, if at all?

Comment

They can't meet until the final. Spain will have Portugal/CR in the semis

Comment

It's a bit messed up that one side of the draw play on Thursday and Sunday. Also seems to be a tougher side of the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                        Nobody has been impressive so far.

Really is anyone's tournament.

This Spain thing of not playing a striker is ridiculous.

Portugal have looked ok at times and they should have too much for the Czechs so could lay off if they end up vs Spain in semis anyway.
                                        well torres did start the last 2 games so they have been playing a striker it was only a tactic to play against italy and when he did come on there was more space and he had 3 good chances. '' ridiculous '' well they ended up topping the group

Of course one expects portugal to beat the czechs. they are massive favourites. spain will be beaten- maybe not by portugal if wonder boy goes missing again. germany will be waiting in the final.

there is no value in betting outright now. the only value bet i see is to back wayne rooney top goalscorer at 60s and trade immediately cos if he even gets 1 against ukraine he will be 25/1.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                          well torres did start the last 2 games so they have been playing a striker it was only a tactic to play against italy and when he did come on there was more space and he had 3 good chances. '' ridiculous '' well they ended up topping the group

Of course one expects portugal to beat the czechs. they are massive favourites. spain will be beaten- maybe not by portugal if wonder boy goes missing again. germany will be waiting in the final.

there is no value in betting outright now. the only value bet i see is to back wayne rooney top goalscorer at 60s and trade immediately cos if he even gets 1 against ukraine he will be 25/1.
                                          And he got taken off for a midfielder again last night and they had no cutting edge again.

What's the roll eyes for, they were crap vs Italy and crap last night.
                                          Better finishing from Croatia on the counter and they were in big trouble.

I disagree.

Comment

They were by no means "crap" against Italy. That was the highest standard game of the group stages. Don't think it's been vintage stuff but they won the world cup without ever reaching their peak also. Actually think Portugal are best equipped out of all the teams to beat them with thier strong counter attacking abilities, Portugals strength lie in areas where Spain can be potentially hurt. Obviously would still require a mammoth effort from Portugal but I don't intend on laying much of my outright(prob just cover the stake) on them before that game.
                                            Last edited by The Situation; 19-06-12, 11:19.
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Germany will win

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                                The Bookies will win
                                                FYP

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                  FYP
                                                  You're not doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                    Wayne Rooney into 20s on pp and 25 on bet365.

Comment

Pretty abject stuff from the French tonight, really missed Cabaye's invension in midfield. Gonna be tough for them now.
                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

It's all set up for Ballotelli to inflict the pain on England

Comment

Was just looking through the pre-tournament odds there. Betting on the favourite outcome in every game would have given a 16% ROI. Interesting that the draw wasn't the favourite in any of the 24 games. Pretty sure that overall they were too generous on the favoured teams and the matches as a whole were much more one sided than they thought before the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                            Was just looking through the pre-tournament odds there. Betting on the favourite outcome in every game would have given a 16% ROI. Interesting that the draw wasn't the favourite in any of the 24 games. Pretty sure that overall they were too generous on the favoured teams and the matches as a whole were much more one sided than they thought before the tournament.
                                                            I backed the favourite more than ever this tournament, the first round was bizzare, every favourite drifted. I think because of low goal expectancys as the unders got bet too, probably because the first rounds in the last WC were very low scoring.

Isn't it extremely rare for the draw to be fave?

Chiellini out for Italy but will still be getting on them id say, Mexes out for France, bad beat for Spain that one....

Comment

Originally posted by smoothcall View Post

Isn't it extremely rare for the draw to be fave?
                                                              Yea just expected a couple of matches to be in the 6/4 area where none of them even got shorter than 2/1. Would have thought draw would be shorter in the likes of Poland v Czech and Ukraine v Sweden.

Comment

Portugal, Germany and Spain to win in 90 mins is working out at over 3/1.

Comment

I'm sweating very few bets that were put on pregame. Dzagoev @ 125/1 for topscorer looked to be good til Russia fell apart and i've a few player of the tournament bets that need a lot of work.

Italy @ 16/1, the winner to win all 6 matches in 90 mins @ 10/1 (only Germany alive) and under 75.5 goals (60 so far with 7 games to come so not looking good) are all that can save me from a disaster!

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    I'm sweating very few bets that were put on pregame. Dzagoev @ 125/1 for topscorer looked to be good til Russia fell apart and i've a few player of the tournament bets that need a lot of work.

Italy @ 16/1, the winner to win all 6 matches in 90 mins @ 10/1 (only Germany alive) and under 75.5 goals (60 so far with 7 games to come so not looking good) are all that can save me from a disaster!
                                                                    Still joint top. Reckon we should pool together to hire a hitman to take out Gomez/Ronaldo/Torres for a profit?

Comment

Still joint top. Reckon we should pool together to hire a hitman to take out Gomez/Ronaldo/Torres for a profit?
                                                                      You've a far bigger sum on than me so even 1/6 of the odds nets you a nice few quid. At least we have a sweat cheering on everyone to miss that has already scored in the tournament

Comment

I've sold my Italy position and invested in Germany outright.
                                                                        Green €13 on all except green €343 Germany = got my money back and freerolling for €343.
                                                                        I haven't as much interest in the Euros as the World Cup so not investing much.

Comment

Petr Jiracek anytime @ 7's

Some reasoning here why he should be a goal threat tonight.

Opr

Comment

€10 Czech at 6.2
                                                                            €10 ht/ft draw/Czech

Ronaldo to not track back as usual.

Comment

just on the pp special@2/1 ronaldo anytime and portugal to win
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

if yer rooting for ronaldo to score you should try the doubles here. a pure gimmicky bet and a long shot but sure instead of getting on him at 10/3 to be be first scorer...might aswell have a punt on him with someone else in another match at enhanced odds.
                                                                                goalscorer doubles enhanced: http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ubles/spreads/
                                                                                EDIT: i just did him with silva for 45 on 1 euro instead of 10er on him at 10/3. silly bet like but 1euro for a laugh.
                                                                                Last edited by badugi; 21-06-12, 18:32.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                  just on the pp special@2/1 ronaldo anytime and portugal to win
                                                                                  the czechs will get one chance and score.

Comment

Italy surely far too big at 2.9.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPillowTalk View Post
                                                                                      Italy surely far too big at 2.9.
                                                                                      agree!
                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Looks like Gomez benched vs Greece tonight.

Comment

Looks like Gomez benched vs Greece tonight.
                                                                                          really?
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Yea read it elsewhere too...weird decision.

Comment

really?
                                                                                              Probably want a more mobile attacking unit vs Greeks

Comment

Probably want a more mobile attacking unit vs Greeks
                                                                                                link? dont see teams anywhere
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

What would opinions be on a double of Germany to win in 90, Spain to go through? Its just over 4/5 on PP...
                                                                                                  "Ne jamais perdre sa passsionne...ou s'en, éloigner vite!!!!..EC

Comment

I wouldnt be so quick to include Spain in any doubles or any single lumpage. Spain far from the team they were in 08 2010 and the same can be said of France. I wouldnt be sure at all of a Spainish win.

Comment

Podolski, Gomez and Mueller are benched according to Die Welt (German paper)...seems risky by Loew,no?

Comment

Originally posted by ciarraithuaidh View Post
                                                                                                        Podolski, Gomez and Mueller are benched according to Die Welt (German paper)...seems risky by Loew,no?
                                                                                                        any chance this is mind games? seems nothing short of stupid in a quarter final, put your best team out and go on with it. if your up 3 goals they can be taken off. Soccer is one of only sports where this resting craic happens, every other sport ya put your best team out everytime
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

any chance this is mind games? seems nothing short of stupid in a quarter final, put your best team out and go on with it. if your up 3 goals they can be taken off. Soccer is one of only sports where this resting craic happens, every other sport ya put your best team out everytime
                                                                                                          I think he is trying to put his best team out to beat the Greeks.

Comment

lol was trying to get comfirmed team news for germany greece game, so googled Germany Greece. top suggestions were Germany Greece bail out, Germany bails out greece, Germany owns Greece. Doesnt bode well for the greeks!

I think Spain are too short vs Frenchys, also will be continuing my trend of losing silly ammounts to any team John terry plays for.

Comment

As long as Germany own Greece tonight I'm happy.

Comment

Strong lineup by the Greeks according to twitter:

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Starting Eleven Greece Vs Germany : Hipnos, Apollo, Poseidon, Helios, Ailos, Hermes, Thanatos, Hades, Kratos, Ares, Zeus.

Comment

Germany team seems to be:

Neuer - Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm - Khedira, Schweinsteiger - Reus, Özil, Schürrle - Klose

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                    Germany team seems to be:

Neuer - Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm - Khedira, Schweinsteiger - Reus, Özil, Schürrle - Klose
                                                                                                                    what a pack of Kuntz

Muller as captain was the gamble to win my fantasy football.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                      Strong lineup by the Greeks according to twitter:
                                                                                                                      LOL...had to post this after seeing that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92vV3QGagck

Comment

Gone for the bailout kings ht-ft. Draw Greece and Germany Greece.
                                                                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

With the germans making changes went for Draw h/t germanyF/T. Germany owning the ball at the minute will be surprised and happy if it is still a draw at h/t.
                                                                                                                          location green and yellow stretford end

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X