Darts Premier League Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darts Premier League Week 3

Week 2 results and standings here. Sign up thread and rules here.

Night Three, Thursday February 18
    3Arena, Dublin

Peter Wright v James Wade
    Dave Chisnall v Michael Smith
    Phil Taylor v Gary Anderson
    Michael van Gerwen v Adrian Lewis (enhanced)
    Robert Thornton (enhanced) v Raymond van Barneveld

Please PM all predictions to Flushdraw before 6pm on Thursday otherwise I cannot guarantee your selections being accepted.

Points for a correct selection:

6-6 = 5 points
    7-5 = 4 points
    7-4 = 4 points
    7-3 = 5 points
    7-2 = 6 points
    7-1 = 7 points
    7-0 = 8 points

You will score 2 points if you pick the correct selection, but fail to pick the correct score.

Points for a correct selection on a player with odds > 5/2:

6-6 = 5 points
    7-5 = 6 points
    7-4 = 6 points
    7-3 = 7 points
    7-2 = 8 points
    7-1 = 9 points
    7-0 = 10 points

You will score 4 points if you pick the correct selection, but fail to pick the correct score.

You get to pick 2 bonus selections for each night from the following categories: Highest Average, Lowest Average, Most 180s, Highest Checkout.

You are free to pick whichever player you want from any of the categories, but you must only pick 2. e.g.

Highest Checkout: Adrian Lewis
    Most 180s: Chizzy

You will get 3 points for any correct selections from the bonus section.*

*If 2 or more players tie for the Averages (unlikely) or the high checkout, you will score the max 3 points each. If 2 or more players tie for the 180s, then the points will be divided (2 players 1.5 points, 3 players 1 point etc)

Golden Darts: You can mark any of your selections as a Golden Dart. If this selections wins points then any points scored for the selection will be doubled. You get 3 Golden Darts from Weeks 1 to 9, and a further 2 from Weeks 10 to 15. Only 1 Golden Dart can be used on a particular matchday.

Note - Due to Thornton failing to play last week, White Knight fell foul of using him as one of his bonus selections. He will be allowed 3 bonus selections for this round of games only.

Picks sent to FD

Comment

Waiting on Premierstone, White Knight and mdoug (surprisingly!)

I'm playing the deepstack tomorrow so would appreciate if people could get predictions in tonight so save any hassle!

PM's on route.

Comment

@ Premierstone

Please post predictions in thread.

AJ has the screenie of other predictions and will post afterwards. I'm off to the deepstack.

p.s anyone been to the darts in the Odyssey, Belfast? Just wondering about the likelyhood of a few Dubliners getting stabbed at it
        Last edited by Flushdraw; 18-02-16, 11:17.

Comment

Nothing from Premierstone as yet, you can post them here if you remember in time.

Leaving work now so posting what we have.
          Go dartsters.

Comment

That fucker with 41 last throw put him below smith for the average, back to not watching for me now
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sorry folks lost me fcukin phone last Sunday night and was away all week with no phone or laptop, longest week I ever put down!

Comment

Week 3 results

SPOILER

table

SPOILER

Any mistakes, please let me know!

Made a call on premierstone's predictions last week. He has no results in obviously, but i'm going to allow his bonus picks from the previous week to carry over. It's rare it happens but that will be the case from now on if someone fails to send picks in. If 2 or more people disagree, i'll revert it to zero. You can PM me and it will stay confidential and there won't be any questions asked.

Comment

Cheers Tony, obviously lads have no problem at all if anyone doesn't agree.

Comment

Working...
                  X