Bookies wont pay when you win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brady23 View Post
    I think you can take whatever screengrabs, go wherever you like etc, it's irrelevant.
    Top Goalscorer is in essence a derivative of the outright. Those markets can't be accumulated unless it's a special that's been advertised.
    If that bet was placed online and accepted, as soon as it was noticed(if it was noticed) it would be palped.
    I would take his offer in this spot, it's not a bad offer by any means and is more than you would get from bigger firms.
    Every firm was offering these bets for the euros. It is not more than you would get from the bigger firms. Is it your bookies he is trying to collect from

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
      Every firm was offering these bets for the euros. It is not more than you would get from the bigger firms. Is it your bookies he is trying to collect from
      Good one. It's irrelevant who was offering what and what odds they were offered. You're missing the point, Top Goalscorer is a derivative of the Outright. Unless it was advertised as a double then the bet is a palpable. If that was spotted in any sport, in any event then it would be voided. It was a mistake on the bookies part, the offer is decent and I would take it.

Just added a screengrab from Powers, the guy essentially done this, walked in pick the singles prices for his selections and done a double, as the pic shows that's not allowed
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Guest; 27-07-16, 18:10. Reason: Pic added

Comment

It must be some nickel-and-dime operation not to just pay up as generally your reputation is everything as an independent. It is hard enough to compete with the big boys but you are dead in the water if stories start circulating that you don't pay out bets. I could understand if we were talking a massive obvious error but the price is more or less correct. Pay that man his money.

Opr

Comment

Working...
        X