This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    John Waters now writing for the Sindo every week. The final push needed to not go to that website anymore. Horrible piece from him today about @PantiBliss. Obv I won't link it.
    Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post

He's an odd character alright

Comment

Gg galway
      airport, lol

Comment

John Waters now writing for the Sindo every week. The final push needed to not go to that website anymore. Horrible piece from him today about @PantiBliss. Obv I won't link it.
        sent you a PM there last week. There's no rush on a reply, just want to make sure you've seen it. TY
        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Ah, the 12th July of bonfire. Nice bit of racism thrown in too (if it's not photoshopped). Made the mistake of heading up to north on this day last year, but gave it a miss this time!

Comment

Comment

Looks like lolCork to be sligos next victim, a tough year for the poor cunts
                airport, lol

Comment

went to Aldi to get Mia a wetsuit for our trip tomorrow. she is 9 so got 9/10. Some fucking laugh getting it on or should I say off! Eventually got the zip up and she was shouting and screaming she couldnt breath , she couldn't even walk lol are they not meant to be skin tight?

May go back and get 11/12 which might be too big I would imagine. Does it matter if its slightly big? no fuck all about these things
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Ah, the 12th July of bonfire. Nice bit of racism thrown in too (if it's not photoshopped). Made the mistake of heading up to north on this day last year, but gave it a miss this time!
                    Don't believe that's photoshopped, tbh it's tame enough compared to some of the others.

Anna Lo, who we were talking about on here a few weeks ago, had her campaign posters feature on a few of the bonfires also. Fwiw, she's not even Republican/nationalist, but sure she's still a target for the racists.
                    . .

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                      went to Aldi to get Mia a wetsuit for our trip tomorrow. she is 9 so got 9/10. Some fucking laugh getting it on or should I say off! Eventually got the zip up and she was shouting and screaming she couldnt breath , she couldn't even walk lol are they not meant to be skin tight?

May go back and get 11/12 which might be too big I would imagine. Does it matter if its slightly big? no fuck all about these things
                      Not my area of expertise either .... but whilst they need to be fairly tight to serve their purpose, slightly big beats suffocated daughter imo.
                      . .

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                        Don't believe that's photoshopped, tbh it's tame enough compared to some of the others.

Anna Lo, who we were talking about on here a few weeks ago, had her campaign posters feature on a few of the bonfires also. Fwiw, she's not even Republican/nationalist, but sure she's still a target for the racists.
                        I read yesterday in the comments section of The Journal that they had pictures of a five year old catholic cancer victim on a bonfire. A kid called Oscar Knox, seemingly the kid was on the news a lot before he died.

There are actually no words to describe that.
                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Not my area of expertise either .... but whilst they need to be fairly tight to serve their purpose, slightly big beats suffocated daughter imo.
                          11 /12 is perfect! great buy for 14 quid!

SPOILER
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Heading to new york in November for holiday, do I need to get an ESTA?
                            also a bit paranoid, was in the US on a J1 in 2003, think there was a form supposed to be taken off you upon leaving but I dont remember doing it. Could this be a problem?

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                              also a bit paranoid, was in the US on a J1 in 2003, think there was a form supposed to be taken off you upon leaving but I dont remember doing it. Could this be a problem?
                              as far as I know yea Colm even had to get one when coming from Canada as he had a stop over for a few hours in theUS
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                Get an ESTA, is required. Don't worry about the second bit.
                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Went Go Karting the other day and see this one dude absolutely bombing around the track, while waiting for my turn in walks Chicharito after his, had to of been him had to!

Attached Files
                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                    I read yesterday in the comments section of The Journal that they had pictures of a five year old catholic cancer victim on a bonfire. A kid called Oscar Knox, seemingly the kid was on the news a lot before he died.

Tbh the jury is still out as to whether that actually happened. I hope for the sake of the future of the generations to come up there that it didn't happen cos it really would be that disgusting.

Oscar was born with a rare form of cancer, so his family started an appeal to raise a huge amount of money to get him to the states for some new treatment. About a year ago they thought they had successfully fought the cancer, only for it to come back a few months later & finish him off. The reason why would single him out is because he was a Celtic fan, & tbf to Celtic, they'd raised a tonne of money for his treatment & flew him over as a mascot etc. Obv though, some people don't see him as a 5 year old who lost the ultimate battle to cancer, they see him labelled by the Celtic jersey he sometimes wore. Pretty pathetic!

This was rescued by community leaders & brought to a local Church before it could be burned.

Think this was one of the taller ones.
                                    . .

Comment

C'mon admit it man, you're stalking celebs.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                        Gonna be in the States for a little bit in a few weeks and need a new laptop.

I gather electronics are a hell of a lot cheaper over there. I'll be using the laptop for the usual internet, music, downloading box sets illegally and office stuff but I'll also likely need it for photoshop, video editing and other design stuff in the future.

Anyone have any advice on the subject? I am being told to just get a Mac as the price difference there is worth it compared to here but I am unconvinced.

Any help appreciated.
                                        Buy a Mac.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                        Please God tell me your barney with HJ wasn't over €300.
                                        You are correct.

C'mon admit it man, you're stalking celebs.
                                        Just good timing.

Comment

Tbh the jury is still out as to whether that actually happened. I hope for the sake of the future of the generations to come up there that it didn't happen cos it really would be that disgusting.

Oscar was born with a rare form of cancer, so his family started an appeal to raise a huge amount of money to get him to the states for some new treatment. About a year ago they thought they had successfully fought the cancer, only for it to come back a few months later & finish him off. The reason why would single him out is because he was a Celtic fan, & tbf to Celtic, they'd raised a tonne of money for his treatment & flew him over as a mascot etc. Obv though, some people don't see him as a 5 year old who lost the ultimate battle to cancer, they see him labelled by the Celtic jersey he sometimes wore. Pretty pathetic!

This was rescued by community leaders & brought to a local Church before it could be burned.

Think this was one of the taller ones.
                                          It's all very bizarre tbh.

I just can't understand the level of hatred in those loyalist communities, people are consumed with it. The funny thing is they claim that shit as their culture. A culture of hate, how pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                            Went Go Karting the other day and see this one dude absolutely bombing around the track, while waiting for my turn in walks Chicharito after his, had to of been him had to!

SPOILER

Ye look like you're on a stag together going by the t-shirts
                                            Profit before people.

Comment

It's all very bizarre tbh.

I just can't understand the level of hatred in those loyalist communities, people are consumed with it. The funny thing is they claim that shit as their culture. A culture of hate, how pathetic.
                                              There's badness on both sides, but the 12th July really does bring out the worst in people.

The sad thing is those bonfires get 'community funding' & cost millions to clean up every year.
                                              . .

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                Buy a Mac.
                                                Any particular reason why?
                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

RTE player at it again, went down yesterday during the Clare match and on the blink again now for the big one. Joke of a service, same everytime any demand is placed on it, people behind it should be dragged before a committee to explain why they are so behind while claiming to provide a service. UGH !
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

The sister, who lives in Omagh, was saying they locked themselves in the house yesterday just in case.

I really don't think the Catholic side is anything as bad as the Extreme Prods. They're absolute scumbags when they're let away with it. E.g. the flag riots earlier in the year.
                                                      I think I've met your sister before at a convention, have you a pic?
                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

There's badness on both sides, but the 12th July really does bring out the worst
                                                        Of course but that extreme racism seems to be exclusive to loyalists. They do come from the same gene pool as the KKK in fairness.

Comment

Comment

Now I'm no Kayroo, but I don't think all that religious shite in the North is racisim per se. Would bigotry be more accurate?

Comment

Of course but that extreme racism seems to be exclusive to loyalists. They do come from the same gene pool as the KKK in fairness.
                                                              Tbh I agree with you totally, I'm just trying to be as objective as possible. I had quite a sheltered upbringing so I wouldn't have been exposed to this at it's worst. In my own experience though, the racist element up there is very much dominated by loyalists.

Personally, I think they should march where they want. Just save the tax payers millions & remove all police protection. They'll soon only march where they're welcome. Easy
                                                              . .

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                Now I'm no Kayroo, but I don't think all that religious shite in the North is racisim per se. Would bigotry be more accurate?
                                                                The anger shown towards the Asian/black community is blatant racism imo. Basically, they hate everyone for one reason or another it seems.
                                                                . .

Comment

It will be perfect for what you said you want to do and you'll save some €€€€€ buying it in the US.

Comment

The anger shown towards the Asian/black community is blatant racism imo. Basically, they hate everyone for one reason or another it seems.
                                                                    Depends on why they're angry with them I suppose.

Comment

Comment

Leeds opponents FC Viitorul Constanta didn't bother turning up for their friendly tonight.

Strange club.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                          Leeds opponents FC Viitorul Constanta didn't bother turning up for their friendly tonight.

Strange club.
                                                                          Can't blame them.

Comment

It'll do everything you want it to, super fast and since I bought one I have had literally zero buyers remorse. Utterly in love with the fucking thing. Brilliant kit
                                                                            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I was focusing more on their racism than their sectarianism. As Cat says they hate everyone that's not them. There's disgusting sectarianism on both sides but universal hatred seems to be a trait exclusive to loyalists.

It would be all well with the world if the Queen came out and said she thought they were scum.

Comment

Hey!!

It's sectarianism FFS.
                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I was focusing more on their racism than their sectarianism.
                                                                                  How are they being racist though? both sides are of the same race.

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                  Hey!!

It's sectarianism FFS.
                                                                                  Ok, that's even more accurate, your Honour, the defence rests.

Comment

An interesting spread here ...

Comment

Still no sign of Pitch's hister pics.

Comment

How are they being racist though? both sides are of the same
                                                                                        Google Anna Lo dude. For an introduction.

Comment

Google Anna Lo dude. For an introduction.
                                                                                          Ok, maybe that's racial but not the Catholic V Protestant stuff.

Comment

Drop the dude bit obv.

Comment

Ok, maybe that's racial but not the Catholic V Protestant stuff.
                                                                                              Icky me oul flower, I told you I was focusing on their racism. Semantics anyway, hate for those different to you is repugnant no matter the terminology.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                RTE player at it again, went down yesterday during the Clare match and on the blink again now for the big one. Joke of a service, same everytime any demand is placed on it, people behind it should be dragged before a committee to explain why they are so behind while claiming to provide a service. UGH !
                                                                                                Mate of mine works for the company who maintain it. We always get a good time slagging him over it when he is on call. He's stopped caring at this stage
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Need a decent sweaty bet for tonight.

I've an idea, how about we come up with a good sweater, around 6/1, people throw up their ideas, idea with most thanks is the bet. We'll all get on it.

What y'all fink?

Comment

...

Comment

This tweet from a Portadown youth player and his mate about the child's death was particularly unsettling. Pure scum.

SPOILER

Comment

The sister, who lives in Omagh, was saying they locked themselves in the house yesterday just in case.

I really don't think the Catholic side is anything as bad as the Extreme Prods. They're absolute scumbags when they're let away with it. E.g. the flag riots earlier in the year.
                                                                                                        The IRA always represented a better class of terrorist.
                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          This tweet from a Portadown youth player and his mate about the child's death was particularly unsettling. Pure scum.

SPOILER
                                                                                                          Wow, that really is disgusting, most horrible thing I've seen in years.
                                                                                                          .
                                                                                                          . .

Comment

Just visited Gaff v 2.0 for the first time in four weeks. Now actually looking like a house rather than a building site. 3 weeks to go as a Southsider.

Massive money to be made renovating bubble-era purchases (in Dublin anyway) imo.

Comment

...

Comment

Might be mistaken here, but aren't the prods of Germanic extraction (the eponymous Angles and Saxons tribes), while the Catholics are broadly from Spain where the Celts came from. Hence why we go so frequently to Spain aka home on holidays.
                                                                                                                Celts are reckoned to be of Central Asian extraction originally.

Comment

I've an idea, how about we come up with a good sweater, around 6/1, people throw up their ideas, idea with most thanks is the bet. We'll all get on it.

What y'all fink?
                                                                                                                  Hard to find a decent 6/1 sweat for the final.

Draw/Germany HT/FT is 9/2 and Germany to win by 1 goal is 14/5

Comment

Might be mistaken here, but aren't the prods of Germanic extraction (the eponymous Angles and Saxons tribes), while the Catholics are broadly from Spain where the Celts came from. Hence why we go so frequently to Spain aka home on holidays.
                                                                                                                    I thought a lot of the ulster Protestants were Scottish Presbyterians originally. Thus the orange kilts, the Ulster Scots and bagpipes. This would make them celts and Picts like the rest of?

Comment

Muller 4-0. Easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                        Celts are reckoned to be of Central Asian extraction originally.
                                                                                                                        I did not know that. I guess the Asians are the original racists and chased the gingers literally to the end of the world.

Comment

What y'all fink?
                                                                                                                          Germany -1 @ 7/2 is my standout/lump bet.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X