IPO 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPO 2016

Any news or rumours about this years IPO ? Mainly who the online partner ( if any ) is/will be

I dealt at the very very first one of these you know ! Not very well! :-/
    This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

Originally posted by winkey66 View Post
      Any news or rumours about this years IPO ? Mainly who the online partner ( if any ) is/will be
      Announcement coming tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

Cheers,
      Stephen.
      International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

GrosvenorPoker.com IPO Dublin 2016

Hi Brendan,

Europe's favourite tournament is back again and it's going to be bigger than ever before so we're really excited right now. The GrosvenorPoker IPO Dublin will take place between 27th and 31st Oct 2016 in the Regency Hotel, Dublin, Ireland.

Click here to view the full IPO schedule and event details on pokerireland.ie

Satellites are in the game lobby now. Our online satellites will have more guaranteed main event tickets than ever before and we'll have lots of promotional satellite tickets to give to players.

Qualifiers start on Tuesday 10th May with the following structure.
        Daily €1 qualifiers at 18:00 and 19:00
        Daily €5 qualifiers at 20:00
        The first satellite final is this Friday 13th May at 20:00. Entry costs €30.
        To open a new poker account click on this link here:

GrosvenorPoker.com/IPO

Please be aware the the process to deposit into your account on GrosvenorPoker.com you will need to follow these steps.
        Follow this link to register a new GrosvenorPoker account.
        After you complete your account registration go to this page to download the GrosvenorPoker game lobby software.
        Log-in to the client and create a Poker Alias (choose your online nickname).
        Make a deposit into your poker account through this page.
        (Note; a £25 or greater deposit will trigger the best welcome bonus)

I look forward to seeing you at the IPO Dublin in October and hope to see you at the satellite tables on GrosvenorPoker.com this week.

Many thanks,
        Stephen Mc Lean.

Tel: +353 (0) 872424626
        Facebook
        Twitter

Comment

Comment

Am I blind, I can't see how much the buy-in for the main event it?

Comment

Originally posted by AlCapwnU View Post
              Am I blind, I can't see how much the buy-in for the main event it?

This is the main thread now. Buy in is 300(260+40)
              Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Working...
              X