Someone rang up the radio this morning saying they saw a Kangeroo in the street, turns out it was a large greyhound taking a crap.

Most 'earth-like' planet yet discovered announced today.

Class stuff.

A haul of planets from Nasa's Kepler telescope includes a world sharing many characteristics with Earth.

Mate of mine found a dead seagull in his garden today.

All this seagull talk is making me think of this:

Watch this and tell me those seagull bastards aren't up to something. Kerry ewes and brianmc's motor are just the tip of the iceberg.

Fairly touched looking bunch of lads.
            Do think more of these kind of groups will keep popping up as long as mainstream politicians keep running a mile from questions of immigration policy.
            Do we (as in official Oireland) have an immigration policy?

Reminded me of this. Cunce

I was attacked by one on Grafton street about 2 weeks ago. The fucker took about a quater of a Whopper from my hand, took me a few seconds to realise what had happened.

Do we (as in official Oireland) have an immigration policy?
                That was my point

There is a link here:

Click here for more information for Ukraine Nationals and their family members arriving in Ireland. To access the ISD Online Forms Portal click here Scam Calls - Renewed Notification Phone calls coming from Irish mobile numbers Typically an automated accent purporting to be from “The Immigration Service” Voice goes on

Interesting that Immigration gets about a quarter of the volume of Asylum, yet surely that ratio of Immigrants to Asylum seekers must be at least 10 to 1.

She thinks my name is dave

Modest effort this year at the wine shopping
                      Looks good, not the photo, that's horrendous but the contents!

Any standout wines worth mentioning?

I've been talking about doing a trip to France just to stock up on vino for ages now and Loire Valley would be my ideal place. What way did you go about it, have wines in mind beforehand or just pick up a case of whatever you happened to drink and like each day? Were you buying direct from Vineyards or wine merchants?

number 2 . Newmarket 20:10 tomorrow will have to be backed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpwgE...ature=youtu.be

RIPIMG-20150723-WA0001.jpg

I thought you were Rodney

Wp IKEA, so now it's just babies we have to worry about

Last edited by Solskjaer; 23-07-15, 21:40.

Wp IKEA, so now it's just babies we have to worry about

http://anonhq.com/ikea-opens-dog-par...t-of-hot-cars/
                                  And other kids, from falling chests of drawers http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...wers-1.2294571

bored much

Talking about kids we had a bit of an eventful - and despite the facts of it, an extremely lucky - weekend ...

A young boy is rescued after being blown into the sea while playing on a bouncy castle in the Isle of Man.

Fuck you Dave ye bollix. ......
                                        She texted me at 8 to say that she was on the way home. Then she meets the pair of you and comes in at 10.45, off her fucking head. Pair o cunce.
                                        Even slagged off Enda aswell.

Wladimir Klitschko not being a huge worldwide star is wrong. Tyson Fury not being a promoters dream in Europe is wrong.

These two are meeting soon and it should be huge. It won't be.

Boxing is dead.

RIP[ATTACH]2321[/ATTACH]
                                              Nothing to do with me...

My one had darker wings and was generally more ...flat.

I've been warning ye about seagulls for a while

@Solks heard from a reliable source last week that Rory didn't injure himself playing 5 a side with his mates. Supposedly was in Coppers the worse for wear, got a taxi to hotel and fell on stairs in hotel.

Wladimir Klitschko not being a huge worldwide star is wrong. Tyson Fury not being a promoters dream in Europe is wrong.

These two are meeting soon and it should be huge. It won't be.

Boxing is dead.
                                                  Is Tyson not seriously past his prime now? He must be in his 50's. Cant imagine it being much of a fight for Klitschko tbh just another fighter past his prime eyeing up a big payday.

'A one in a thousand year fighter'

I could be wrong and certainly don't follow boxing but I just can see how he would be able to get back into the mentality and fighting shape sufficiently for this when he couldn't get right for Hollyfield 15? years ago.
                                                      He is not Rocky

He's in his 20s?

I could be wrong and certainly don't follow boxing but I just can see how he would be able to get back into the mentality and fighting shape sufficiently for this when he couldn't get right for Hollyfield 15? years ago.
                                                          He is not Rocky
                                                          Tyson Fury is fighting Klitschko

Mike Tyson is this guy

oh my - as I said not a boxing fan.

CHD asleep at the wheel as usual

Bought myself a pair of raybans a few weeks ago and just picked himself up from airport and got a grilling about where did I get them and ffs how much were they. 70 quid says I in tk maxx, right bargain.

We get in the door and he's emptying his bag and what do I spot only a rayban box, I said wtf there polorized how much were they!!! 200 quid he goes great bargain, then mia goes mammy's were 155 I saw her buying them online we all burst out laughing

Thank fuck he didn't cop the lips, deffo needs more

Actually thought richieM was on a windup there.

Its just the first twist. He's smart.
                                                                      What a scamp.

Actually thought richieM was on a windup there.
                                                                        no unfortunately not

Andy

Bought myself a pair of raybans a few weeks ago and just picked himself up from airport and got a grilling about where did I get them and ffs how much were they. 70 quid says I in tk maxx, right bargain.

We get in the door and he's emptying his bag and what do I spot only a rayban box, I said wtf there polorized how much were they!!! 200 quid he goes great bargain, then mia goes mammy's were 155 I saw her buying them online we all burst out laughing

Thank fuck he didn't cop the lips, deffo needs more
                                                                            I have given up asking my girlfriend how much stuff costs it will only upset me.

Good quiz question last night:
                                                                              Name 3 Italian players who have played for man united. I failed and only got 1.

I have given up asking my girlfriend how much stuff costs it will only upset me.
                                                                                Shur we buy everything in penny's

know 2 and a haircut
                                                                                  darmian - the new guy, rossi and that one goal wonder with a mohawk from maybe 4 seasons back

Rossi, macheda, Damian

know 2 and a haircut
                                                                                      darmian - the new guy, rossi and that one goal wonder with a mohawk from maybe 4 seasons back
                                                                                      the great goalkeeper Massimo Taibi
                                                                                      is a definite but isn't on anyones list of 3 so far

Rossi, macheda, Damian
                                                                                        You're forgetting

Rossi, macheda, Damian
                                                                                          bonus point?

the great goalkeeper Massimo Taibi.
                                                                                            You're forgetting

Correct, but he only asked for 3

Taibi, Macheda. Can't think of another one.

Sorry, meant to say that have played a game so the new guy doesn't count but yeah... you guys got it instantly so fuck ya'll!

The only one I had was the funny one

ah fucking Rossi, of course. Had guys like Pogba, Pique etc in my head, knew there was some Italian youngster that left United early enough. I assume Darmian doesn't count because he hasn't played a competitive game yet.

anyway, Sitch, what are your thoughts on Darmian? Would you have seen much of him in Italy? Don't think I've seen him play in my life.

VG says he's backup to Valencia...

Decent blog about the media getting carried away with "Earth-like" planets:

The announcement of a newly confirmed exoplanet in Kepler data within its star's "habitable zone" is great news, but also reinforces some misconceptions about what an Earth-like world means.

Decent blog about the media getting carried away with "Earth-like" planets:

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/...on-earth-like/
                                                                                                            I'm all for them dressing it up any way they like if it stops cunts reading about Kim Kardashian for 5 minutes.

Also, that blog seems to think we're earmarking them as potential new homes, whereas the thrust of it is to find planets that have any hope of life on them. Based on our limited ability to characterise them, size, distance from star, orbital period is all we've got to go on, so they're as 'earth like' as we can measure.
                                                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 24-07-15, 11:32.

When in Malta last week got notified from Bank of Ireland that I needed to contact them, turned out my personal card had been skimmed and that they would cancel it yesterday got contacted by them once again this time my business card was skimmed (both used in the US) but this time they got $2,400 out of it in an Apple store, third time I've had a card skimmed fucking sucks. I'm 99% sure I'll get the money back but no access to my cards and I wanted to buy some new camera equipment.

Strewel or anybody in the industry I take it easier to use it in the states because they don't have to use a PIN? Trying to figure out did it happen in Malta as I only used my business card paying for dinner a couple times & didn't use it at ATM's & didn't use my personal card at all.

CHD asleep at the wheel as usual
                                                                                                                Its just the first twist. He's smart.
                                                                                                                That's two days in a row I have successfully turned off 5 alarms in my sleep. Worrying stuff.

I'm smrt.

That's two days in a row I have successfully turned off 5 alarms in my sleep. Worrying stuff.

I'm smrt.
                                                                                                                  move your alarm away from your bed?

That's genius m8. Will try that.

When in Malta last week got notified from Bank of Ireland that I needed to contact them, turned out my personal card had been skimmed and that they would cancel it yesterday got contacted by them once again this time my business card was skimmed (both used in the US) but this time they got $2,400 out of it in an Apple store, third time I've had a card skimmed fucking sucks. I'm 99% sure I'll get the money back but no access to my cards and I wanted to buy some new camera equipment.

Strewel or anybody in the industry I take it easier to use it in the states because they don't have to use a PIN? Trying to figure out did it happen in Malta as I only used my business card paying for dinner a couple times & didn't use it at ATM's & didn't use my personal card at all.

yeah the lack of chip & pin is a huge benefit to skimmers.
                                                                                                                        It's also how I was charged multiple times for things in the states (got it back though)

♫ When you feel like life is a burden,
                                                                                                                          And things really can't worsen,
                                                                                                                          Then don't despair,
                                                                                                                          Because it's here,
                                                                                                                          It's Where Was TylerDurden? ♫

Today Danny was spotted at 17:30 hours in his old haunt Cineworld. Regular fans will feel a tinge of nostalgia as this was the very first spotting of Danny in the series.

As ever stay tuned folks. And stay frosty. Who knows? Next time it may be you spotting Danny!
                                                                                                                          Went to see Ant Man was solid, got a good chuckle from your post.

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                                                                                                          the end is nigh for IPB. slow death going on. low cost to host so can fan out longer i guess.
                                                                                                                          A jumble of host tournaments that nobody cares out. A gambling forum that seems not a discussion more a post x and congrats x. This isnt a poker site people cant even analyse a hand with most opinions being wrong by the few who do be arsed. And this BBV that reads like a bunch on the mini bus. It can be saved maybe/perhaps. Just an opinion dude. possible to turn a corner.
                                                                                                                          What does it matter? It's a little corner of the internet that a few people enjoy. If people want serious gambling/hand analysis talk they know where to go 2 + 2 etc.

In terms of acting as an ecosystem to support gambling in Ireland I think the site reflects the state of the game here. It's a social thing that's slowly dying off not a big growth area anymore.

If you wanted to be involved in working with the mods on promoting the poker aspects of the site I'm sure they'd be happy to give you an opportunity to get involved. A lot of work for marginal results but I'd wish you good luck with it and maybe even support an IPB tournie if you got one going.
                                                                                                                          Basically what V4V says but we can't even be compared to 2+2 as it has such a global appeal but it's not exactly the hub or everything either lots of gossip/drama threads. As for discussion of hand analysis it's changed from open talking/posting to players chatting in private group chats and pretty much keeping all the secrets to themselves so that side of IPB has taken a big hit.

I'm still happy that we can still keep the site up & running and those who found the game interesting once upon a time a place to still frequent for a social aspect to it, hopefully the people who still use it promoters/players it's a handy place to find information on upcoming games etc, I've said it before and will again poker in Ireland isn't striving it's only surviving and will be like that for the foreseeable future.

Think cafes/restaurants is a huge scamming opportunity. Did they take the card back to the counter with them, or bring the machine to the table as they are supposed to?

But the fact that both cards got scammed seems like a more fundamental problem. You'd don't do anything stupid like keep card details in gmail etc so you don't forget them? Or in a file on your computer.
                                                                                                                          Bar once I think they came out with the card machine, know a few people I work with got their cards skimmed in the Bahamas but mine didn't as they all thought it was from this one place which I didn't frequent. As for storing of information I don't save any card codes or store them anywhere on my computers.