PLO Training Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLO Training Sites

I'm looking for a recommendation for a good training site for PLO.

The list I have so far is:

www.bluefirepoker.com
    Fronted by the 2nd biggest winner in online poker history, Phil "OmgClayAiken" Galfond, Bluefire Poker holds the crown of being the best cash game training site for no limit holdem and pot limit omaha players.

www.deucescracked.com
    One of the front runners in the poker training world, DeucesCracked is probably the best all round poker training site catering for limit and no limit holdem, pot limit omaha and tournament players.

Is there a better alternative?

I'm also looking to get a couple of books to get an idea of the overall theory of the game. The main recommendations so far have been:

Pot Limit Omaha Poker by Jeff Hwang
    Championship Omaha by TJ Cloutier and Tom McEvoy
    Secrets of Professional Pot-Limit Omaha by Rolf Slotboom

I have come across a website for general theory for beginners to intermediate players ( http://www.omahaplanet.com/ ).
    What other sites would be good for someone looking to improve from a beginner cash game PLO player with a fairly solid NLHE background?

just so you know, phil galfond has left bluefire
    airport, lol

Comment

Are Galfonds videos still available to view or were they removed when he left?

Comment

All still there and his last 4 still to be uploaded afaik.

Comment

Iv watched alot of the deuces cracked Omaha vids and found em extremely helpful..I jus signed up for one mOnth and watched as many as I could get in....great valu IMO

Comment

Can you download the videos or do u have to just watch them?

Comment

You can download them and they are DRM free

Comment

Working...
              X